The Hunt

Post all things Jersey here. Maybe some other things. Like Iraan TX. And boobs.
Post Reply
User avatar
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen
Posts: 2641
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:11 pm
Location: Bermuda

The Hunt

#1

Post by Wut » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:56 am

Entertaining movie, worth a watch.

User avatar
BigRedRetard
El Jefe
Posts: 1523
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Re: The Hunt

#2

Post by BigRedRetard » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:46 am

I am actually downloading it now.

User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 3692
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie

Re: The Hunt

#3

Post by Stapes » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:52 am

They're charging 20 bucks to see it. F that....lol
Not in the a.m. bro.

User avatar
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen
Posts: 2641
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:11 pm
Location: Bermuda

Re: The Hunt

#4

Post by Wut » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:03 am

Copyright protections don't exist in Bermuda, I got it free.

User avatar
B-Tender
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 1466
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:48 pm

Re: The Hunt

#5

Post by B-Tender » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:08 am

I've started watching Counterpart on Prime. It's starring JK Simmons. 2 episodes in, good so far.

User avatar
BigRedRetard
El Jefe
Posts: 1523
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Re: The Hunt

#6

Post by BigRedRetard » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:35 am

I thought it was great. I must have said holy shit 10 times in the first 15 minutes.

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Dazed and Cornfused
Posts: 3528
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: The Hunt

#7

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:06 pm

Wut wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:56 am
Entertaining movie, worth a watch.
Where can you watch it?

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Loves Him Some Ass
Posts: 3509
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: The Hunt

#8

Post by CHEEZY17 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:37 pm

Nice sit down chat with Ben Shapiro here. Seems like a decent dude willing to piss off both sides and just try to make a decent movie:

[media] [/media]
“The trouble with Socialism is that eventually you run out of other people’s money.”

User avatar
HighNDry
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 1381
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:25 pm
Location: Definitely NOT in Ev's asshole

Re: The Hunt

#9

Post by HighNDry » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:05 pm

I accidentally downloaded “The Cunt”. It was a movie about FSF’s life. Would not recommend.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Dazed and Cornfused
Posts: 3528
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: The Hunt

#10

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:30 pm

HighNDry wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:05 pm
I accidentally downloaded “The Cunt”. It was a movie about FSF’s life. Would not recommend.
I'll have you know I've been exceptionally warm and friendly here lately. This just goes to show who the haters truly are. ;)

User avatar
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen
Posts: 2641
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:11 pm
Location: Bermuda

Re: The Hunt

#11

Post by Wut » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:49 pm

:
BigRedRetard wrote: I thought it was great. I must have said holy shit 10 times in the first 15 minutes.
They don't waste any time getting into the action.

User avatar
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen
Posts: 2641
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:11 pm
Location: Bermuda

Re: The Hunt

#12

Post by Wut » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:51 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:06 pm
Wut wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:56 am
Entertaining movie, worth a watch.
Where can you watch it?
I have an app on my G Box called TeaTV, not sure where you can get it.

User avatar
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:23 pm

Re: The Hunt

#13

Post by Burn1dwn » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:09 pm

CHEEZY17 wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:37 pm
Nice sit down chat with Ben Shapiro here. Seems like a decent dude willing to piss off both sides and just try to make a decent movie:

[media] [/media]
I'm a big fan of horror and horror type thrillers and Blum is leading the Genre lately but isn't this just a new take on The Most Dangerous Game. Blum is already part of The Purge franchise. These guys are so unoriginal in Hollywood. If its not a remake, or reboot it is just a recycled idea being injected with plots from other movies.

From the trailer it looks like Saw+Surviving The Game with a little Purge mixed in. Probably entertaining but Wut is lucky he gets to watch it for free.

User avatar
BigRedRetard
El Jefe
Posts: 1523
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Re: The Hunt

#14

Post by BigRedRetard » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:31 pm

Burn1dwn wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:09 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:37 pm
Nice sit down chat with Ben Shapiro here. Seems like a decent dude willing to piss off both sides and just try to make a decent movie:

[media] [/media]
I'm a big fan of horror and horror type thrillers and Blum is leading the Genre lately but isn't this just a new take on The Most Dangerous Game. Blum is already part of The Purge franchise. These guys are so unoriginal in Hollywood. If its not a remake, or reboot it is just a recycled idea being injected with plots from other movies.

From the trailer it looks like Saw+Surviving The Game with a little Purge mixed in. Probably entertaining but Wut is lucky he gets to watch it for free.
It did remind me a lot of You're Next. I still enjoyed it though.

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 2496
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Haliburton Highlands

Re: The Hunt

#15

Post by megman » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:03 pm

I liked it.

What to Know About the Controversy Around the Movie The Hunt
https://time.com/5650047/the-hunt-movie/

Image
If you've been to Algonquin Park you'll be disappointed when you get to Heaven.

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
RD the Leper
Posts: 3989
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: The Hunt

#16

Post by Reservoir Dog » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:29 pm

Good movie. I really enjoyed that.

User avatar
Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC
Posts: 1292
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: The Hunt

#17

Post by Smok44 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:39 pm

HighNDry wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:05 pm
I accidentally downloaded “The Cunt”. It was a movie about FSF’s life. Would not recommend.
:lol: :+1:
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:49 am
Individual better be damn careful until this forum dies years from now. If I get even a hint of your actual name and location, no advanced warning when I show. We will not be talking.

Post Reply