Not all heroes wear capes.

Post all things Jersey here. Maybe some other things. Like Iraan TX. And boobs.
Post Reply
User avatar
Reservoir Dog
RD the Leper
Posts: 3989
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Not all heroes wear capes.

#1

Post by Reservoir Dog » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:31 pm

Look at me go! I'm doing laundry!!!
I'm fucking AWESOME!

:beavisbutthead:

User avatar
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen
Posts: 2641
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:11 pm
Location: Bermuda

Re: Not all heroes wear capes.

#2

Post by Wut » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:58 pm

Are you wearing an apron?

spudoc
Forum God
Posts: 456
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:31 am

Re: Not all heroes wear capes.

#3

Post by spudoc » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:03 pm

Wut wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:58 pm
Are you wearing an apron?
Yes. And only an apron.

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
RD the Leper
Posts: 3989
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Not all heroes wear capes.

#4

Post by Reservoir Dog » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:12 pm

spudoc wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:03 pm
Wut wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:58 pm
Are you wearing an apron?
Yes. And only an apron.
Wanna know what I'm hanging the sweaters on? 8-)

User avatar
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Posts: 1502
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:45 pm
Location: SE Cheeseheadistan

Re: Not all heroes wear capes.

#5

Post by Blast » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:52 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:12 pm
spudoc wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:03 pm
Wut wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:58 pm
Are you wearing an apron?
Yes. And only an apron.
Wanna know what I'm hanging the sweaters on? 8-)
Do the clothes pins hurt your nipples?
Fuckin' lil' whipper snappers!

User avatar
B-Tender
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 1466
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:48 pm

Re: Not all heroes wear capes.

#6

Post by B-Tender » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:19 pm

Blast wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:52 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:12 pm
spudoc wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:03 pm
Wut wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:58 pm
Are you wearing an apron?
Yes. And only an apron.
Wanna know what I'm hanging the sweaters on? 8-)
Do the clothes pins hurt your nipples?
nice

Post Reply