FYI

Post all things Jersey here. Maybe some other things. Like Iraan TX. And boobs.
Biker
Not really a democrat

Re: FYI

Post by Biker » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:29 am

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:38 pm
That’s a weird pic to post

WestTexasCrude
Weapons Grade Dumbfuckery

Post by WestTexasCrude » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:36 am

CaptQuint wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:21 am
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:10 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:34 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:26 pm
Now that I think about it, I actually found out about old UJ from an image/meme on ML back around 2007/8. Some meme showing a shirtless slightly over weight guy in the middle of nowhere shoving his stomach against a ranch fence making it look like he had abs. Had the UJ logo attached to the meme. Decided to check out the site. I've regretted it ever since. Millions of hours wasted :lol:
But you're only on UJ one, two hours a month max
I guess your mental brain can't comprehend the word "Old UJ". May want to comprehend what you are reading before the fingers go nuts on the computer keyboard. It's not something you're known for. It's like a mental exercise you have no concept about.
Respectfully, you seem to be struggling with with grief along with your nonlinear thought. My mind operates at an order of magnitude more exponential than yours does. I'm just so glad that this virus hoax is no longer a thing.

Well obviously I was dead wrong. I underestimated the power of today's media to take what is a major but historically will be found to be a blip on the history of pandemics. Go talk to the family histories from say 1890's NY, New Orleans. Thousands dead yearly from malaria, Yellow fever. And get back to me . Or not.
Middle of Frickin Nowhere

Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC

Post by Smok44 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:40 am

Biker wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:29 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
You see who posted it. It falls right in line with his mentality
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:49 am
Individual better be damn careful until this forum dies years from now. If I get even a hint of your actual name and location, no advanced warning when I show. We will not be talking.

CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché

Post by CaptQuint » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:42 am

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:36 am
CaptQuint wrote:
WestTexasCrude wrote:
CaptQuint wrote:
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Now that I think about it, I actually found out about old UJ from an image/meme on ML back around 2007/8. Some meme showing a shirtless slightly over weight guy in the middle of nowhere shoving his stomach against a ranch fence making it look like he had abs. Had the UJ logo attached to the meme. Decided to check out the site. I've regretted it ever since. Millions of hours wasted :lol:
I guess your mental brain can't comprehend the word "Old UJ". May want to comprehend what you are reading before the fingers go nuts on the computer keyboard. It's not something you're known for. It's like a mental exercise you have no concept about.
Respectfully, you seem to be struggling with with grief along with your nonlinear thought. My mind operates at an order of magnitude more exponential than yours does. I'm just so glad that this virus hoax is no longer a thing.

Well obviously I was dead wrong.
WTC, you saying that has shown me there is hope for you. Good job buckaroo.
"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:22 am

CaptQuint wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:42 am
WestTexasCrude wrote:
CaptQuint wrote:
WestTexasCrude wrote:
CaptQuint wrote:
WestTexasCrude wrote:

How much did you have to pay CNN for the edited version. I'm guessing pretty cheap seeing their Nielsen ratings since 2016

FreakShowFanatic
Dazed and Cornfused

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:50 am

CaptQuint wrote:
WestTexasCrude wrote:
CaptQuint wrote:
WestTexasCrude wrote:
CaptQuint wrote:
WestTexasCrude wrote:

But you know what, Quint? You deliver a lot of criticism towards someone who is right 90% of the time. WTC goes out on the limb and makes predictions, I don't see you doing that. All you do is nit pick and find times where his predictions were not correct. It doesn't make you any smarter than he is. If I'm not mistaken, he was the one that took care of his father for 17 years, pays his taxes, has healthcare, a fulltime job with benefits and owns a home. Those are some things that your so called, self acclaimed "intelligence" didn't provide for, now has it? Think about it.

CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché

Post by CaptQuint » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:06 am

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:50 am
CaptQuint wrote:
WestTexasCrude wrote:
CaptQuint wrote:
WestTexasCrude wrote:
CaptQuint wrote:

But you know what, Quint? You deliver a lot of criticism towards someone who is right 90% of the time. WTC goes out on the limb and makes predictions, I don't see you doing that. All you do is nit pick and find times where his predictions were not correct. It doesn't make you any smarter than he is. If I'm not mistaken, he was the one that took care of his father for 17 years, pays his taxes, has healthcare, a fulltime job with benefits and owns a home. Those are some things that your so called, self acclaimed "intelligence" didn't provide for, now has it? Think about it.
Seek mental help
"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

FreakShowFanatic
Dazed and Cornfused

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:08 am

CaptQuint wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:06 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
CaptQuint wrote:
WestTexasCrude wrote:
CaptQuint wrote:
WestTexasCrude wrote:

Seek mental help
You should psycho boy. The sad thing is that this is your reply when I spell out the truth. Sorry you can't deal with reality bro.

CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché

Post by CaptQuint » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:12 am

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:08 am
CaptQuint wrote:
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
CaptQuint wrote:
WestTexasCrude wrote:
CaptQuint wrote:

Seek mental help
You should psycho boy. The sad thing is that this is your reply when I spell out the truth. Sorry you can't deal with reality bro.
Keep running your mouth faggot, it's all you got

Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC

Post by Smok44 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:19 am

CaptQuint wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:12 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
CaptQuint wrote:
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
CaptQuint wrote:
WestTexasCrude wrote:

Seek mental help
watch out, don't make him threaten to make it REAL! :baaa:
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Individual better be damn careful until this forum dies years from now. If I get even a hint of your actual name and location, no advanced warning when I show. We will not be talking.

FreakShowFanatic
Dazed and Cornfused

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:20 am

CaptQuint wrote:
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
CaptQuint wrote:
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
CaptQuint wrote:
WestTexasCrude wrote:

Seek mental help
Translation, I'm the toughest guy that Quint ever met in his entire life, so now he wants to resort to calling me a fag. :lol:
OK, I noticed how YOU didn't respond to what I explained to you was fact. WTC is far more intelligent than you will ever be little boy. So STFU, the competition is over and WTC done win. Here's a song for you to listen to in celebration of your defeat. Now, mouth the words... Quint was Dead Wrong, about a whole lot of things. He's just too much of a pussy to admit it. :lol:

FreakShowFanatic
Dazed and Cornfused

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:22 am

Smok44 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:19 am
CaptQuint wrote:
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
CaptQuint wrote:
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
CaptQuint wrote:

Seek mental help
Here's a perfect example Quint. The only followers you have are ignorant fucking dolts like this chump. If that's why you think you're so intelligent I feel sorry for you. :roll:

Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC

Post by Smok44 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:33 am

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:22 am
Smok44 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:19 am
CaptQuint wrote:
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
CaptQuint wrote:
FreakShowFanatic wrote:

Seek mental help
Here's a perfect example Quint. The only followers you have are ignorant fucking dolts like this chump. If that's why you think you're so intelligent I feel sorry for you. :roll:
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:59 am
Dude, I'm an old man.

Go take your Geritol and go back to bed OLD MAN, you're hallucinating again
WestTexasCrude wrote:

CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché

Post by CaptQuint » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:33 am

lol, the toughest guy I know has to hide behind his shit eating wifes family because fsf is a little bitch that cannot defend himself :lol:

Flumper
The Great Pretender

Post by Flumper » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:39 pm

i always hated motherless because they had some way of completely blocking any kind of hot link.

Reservoir Dog
RD the Leper
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:46 pm

Smok44 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:40 am
Biker wrote:
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
One of them is probably his wife.

Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:52 pm

I would say the little girl on the left is his wife
Not in the a.m. bro.

HighNDry
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by HighNDry » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:13 pm

Stapes wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:52 pm
I would say the little girl on the left is his wife
Yep, ironically not the one with the shit-eating grin.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg

Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC

Post by Smok44 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:42 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:46 pm
Smok44 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:40 am
Biker wrote:
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
One of them is probably his wife.
The wacked out loon posts pics of his wife out of nowhere, then whines and cries when people bust his balls about it. He seriously needs a psychiatric evaluation
WestTexasCrude wrote:

WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:30 pm

Flumper wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:39 pm
i always hated motherless because they had some way of completely blocking any kind of hot link.
Well, I mentioned it seems the site has a new owner or manager. It looks like they overhauled almost the entire content, display features, etc. Maybe they fixed that, too.