Doxing is *not* allowed on this board! (locked)

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Doxing is *not* allowed on this board!

Post by CaptQuint »

Smok44 wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 12:32 am
QillerDaemon wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 12:05 pm I've seen it spelled both ways. I figured someone would complain either way. Wasn't wrong.
You're still wrong as of yet, FSF doesn't qualify as a "someone" ;)
Somethem?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Smok44 wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 12:38 am
CaptQuint wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 12:36 am
QillerDaemon wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 12:05 pm I've seen it spelled both ways. I figured someone would complain either way. Wasn't wrong.
Somethem?
Thanks for FTFM
Don't forget Smoke, the Joke. The whole reason this sticky came about is because you are a dumb ass motha fucka that tried to be a dick & dox someone else. How lame is that loser?

You already posted your lame ass latino name & told me you were from Filthadelthia, plus posted your own phone number to me. That was your sorry PM's to me scumbag. Notice how I didn't post it here latino boy. Now STFU, SRSLY.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 10:14 pm
Somethem?
Thanks for FTFM
Don't forget Smoke, the Joke. The whole reason this sticky came about is because you are a dumb ass motha fucka that tried to be a dick & dox someone else. How lame is that loser?

You already posted your lame ass latino name & told me you were from Filthadelthia, plus posted your own phone number to me. That was your sorry PM's to me scumbag. Notice how I didn't post it here latino boy. Now STFU, SRSLY.
Frankly you are riding the line revealing even as much as his ethnicity and city. If you retards want to pm personal details to each other that's fine, but you cannot post any part of someone else's shit to the forum. This is now a zero tolerance issue. It's a very simple rule and literally the only reason you aren't getting a temp ban for this is that it's harder to do from my mobile. Also on working my way through some great beer that we have to pour down the drain due to pubs being shut during lockdown and will probably forget. Fuckstick.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WTC sent photos of my home to law enforcement :(
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Smok44 wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 1:38 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 12:56 pm WTC sent photos of my home to law enforcement :(
Well he said he did, we all know how he is with pictures :lol:
I saw him out in the bushes with a flip phone
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Smok44 wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 2:08 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 1:45 pm
Smok44 wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 1:38 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 12:56 pm WTC sent photos of my home to law enforcement :(
Well he said he did, we all know how he is with pictures :lol:
I saw him out in the bushes with a flip phone
was he with his federal authority crew in their Humvees?
Didn't see them, but because I live rurally I'm obviously hiding from the law!
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

AnalHamster wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 3:41 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 10:14 pm
Somethem?
Thanks for FTFM

Frankly you are riding the line revealing even as much as his ethnicity and city. If you retards want to pm personal details to each other that's fine, but you cannot post any part of someone else's shit to the forum. This is now a zero tolerance issue. It's a very simple rule and literally the only reason you aren't getting a temp ban for this is that it's harder to do from my mobile. Also on working my way through some great beer that we have to pour down the drain due to pubs being shut during lockdown and will probably forget. Fuckstick.
Frankly you are an ignorant fucking liar and once again you demonstrate why a fucking moron like you shouldn't be a mod. The first thing that happened is that we had a disagreement in another thread & I totally proved you wrong and made you look like the idiot you are, don't forget that son. Now you're trying to make pretend that I doxed someone 'cause I mentioned what city he lived in and his ethniciy when meanwhile that matches millions of people.

Let's get back to square one little man. You know & I know, this sorry fuck is a punk and the fact that he sent me around 10 PM's threatening me and telling me he is gonna kick my ass & my life, & now you defend him? Great job "mod".

You are a worthless piece of shit AH, and I'm so happy the US kicked your scumbag country to the curb many years ago. Think about it douchebag. The US is what's right, not the miserable scumbags in the UK who have twice the death rate from the virus. That's what a moron like you represents. My advice to you is leave this board 'cause you fuckin' suck, think about that too. :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Dumb ass bitch AH asked for a true American's factual comment when he's being the fuckin' worthless limey idiot. Maybe he'll not end up looking so dumb next time if he STFU. Trust me EVERYBODY, the UK folks hate us Americans & don't give a fuck about us 'cause they are jealous that we ended up kicking their ass in the revolutionary war and taking them out of the game.
Fuck them miserable cunts which Biker is. We don't need this useless cunt on this board. All he does is say bad things about America 'cause he's jealous and a fuckin' liar. So sad your fuckin' limey country sucks so bad fag boy. Think about it.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Meanwhile, we STILL work 10 times harder them that faggot country lead by AH. Fuck man, they're going down the drain with all their corona death too. You know why, 'cause they are sedentary green teeth fuckers. The last thing on the planet you want to be is anything like a Brit. OK, we'll move on.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 9:45 pm Image
Is that a positive false or a false positive? :D
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 9:26 pm Frankly you are an ignorant fucking liar and once again you demonstrate why a fucking moron like you shouldn't be a mod. The first thing that happened is that we had a disagreement in another thread & I totally proved you wrong and made you look like the idiot you are, don't forget that son. Now you're trying to make pretend that I doxed someone 'cause I mentioned what city he lived in and his ethniciy when meanwhile that matches millions of people.

Let's get back to square one little man. You know & I know, this sorry fuck is a punk and the fact that he sent me around 10 PM's threatening me and telling me he is gonna kick my ass & my life, & now you defend him? Great job "mod".

You are a worthless piece of shit AH, and I'm so happy the US kicked your scumbag country to the curb many years ago. Think about it douchebag. The US is what's right, not the miserable scumbags in the UK who have twice the death rate from the virus. That's what a moron like you represents. My advice to you is leave this board 'cause you fuckin' suck, think about that too. :lol:
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 9:41 pm Dumb ass bitch AH asked for a true American's factual comment when he's being the fuckin' worthless limey idiot. Maybe he'll not end up looking so dumb next time if he STFU. Trust me EVERYBODY, the UK folks hate us Americans & don't give a fuck about us 'cause they are jealous that we ended up kicking their ass in the revolutionary war and taking them out of the game.
Fuck them miserable cunts which Biker is. We don't need this useless cunt on this board. All he does is say bad things about America 'cause he's jealous and a fuckin' liar. So sad your fuckin' limey country sucks so bad fag boy. Think about it.
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 9:43 pm Meanwhile, we STILL work 10 times harder them that faggot country lead by AH. Fuck man, they're going down the drain with all their corona death too. You know why, 'cause they are sedentary green teeth fuckers. The last thing on the planet you want to be is anything like a Brit. OK, we'll move on.
STOP... DRINKING... THE... BLEACH !!!
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

BigRedRetard wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 9:51 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 9:43 pm Meanwhile, we STILL work 10 times harder them that faggot country lead by AH. Fuck man, they're going down the drain with all their corona death too. You know why, 'cause they are sedentary green teeth fuckers. The last thing on the planet you want to be is anything like a Brit. OK, we'll move on.
:lol:
Srsly Dawg, this biatch has no idea what's up. Personally I'm waiting for China. Next I will unleash my arsenal on them fucks too. I tend not to like people, including them dumb fucks. ;)

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 10:50 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 9:51 pm
:lol:
Srsly Dawg, this biatch has no idea what's up. Personally I'm waiting for China. Next I will unleash my arsenal on them fucks too. I tend not to like people, including them dumb fucks. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry Guys, it's an awesome song.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

San Miguel Mexico. I bought cockroach key chains and fridge magnets. :lol:
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

I heard his wife eats poop.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

AnalHamster wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 6:35 am I heard his wife eats poop.
I heard you're a homo that likes shoving hamsters up your wide ass. Wait, isn't that your name? :lol: Little bitch...
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

I just feel bad for the hamsters that the homo AH abuses. It's sad. :roll:

America is vastly superior to the UK homo boy. Think about it. The whole world knows this to be fact.

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

For added evidence. I absolutely love these beautiful talented US girls. God bless them and their incredibly hawt looks & voices. They got it going on. 8-)

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

True story - one time this "tough guy" thought he was all kinds of bad & disrespected me. He happened to be a professional boxer named Danny. So, the lame ass fuck disrespected me & I told him to fuck off. He proceeded to swing a round house right that hit me on the forehead (I was smart enough to turn my head down when I saw it coming). Unfortunately for him he started crying like a baby 'cause he broke like 3 bones in his hand and all I got was a bruise to the forehead. When he backed down, I asked him, are you done yet chump? He was like yeah... The fuckin' douchebag, how funny is that?
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Are you implying that Rihanna and Iggy are Americans?
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

QillerDaemon wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 10:51 am Are you implying that Rihanna and Iggy are Americans?
They certainly are now. Does that bother you poor baby?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 2:15 pm
QillerDaemon wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 10:51 am Are you implying that Rihanna and Iggy are Americans?
Iggy is Australian and Rihanna is Bardadian.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

AnalHamster wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 5:48 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 2:15 pm
Iggy is Australian and Rihanna is Bardadian.
No shit sherlock, my wife too was once from El Sal vador & now all of them are American & the best of the best. The last thing they want to be is from the UK. :lol: