Doxing is *not* allowed on this board! (locked)

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

DiverTexas
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Re: Doxing is *not* allowed on this board!

Post by DiverTexas »

Geist wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:01 am
DiverTexas wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:11 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:39 am
DiverTexas wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:32 pm
B-Tender wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:18 pm
DiverTexas wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:15 pm I'm guessing that I missed something.
Someone outed WTC based on his Dad's burial notice in a local paper.
Not cool.
I have a lot of people's personal information here and I would never share it.
I have no idea to this day who did this. It's down to 2. My blood still boiling. I will say this. If the UJR'r will take responsibility and apologize to me personally on this thread right now, I will accept with no bad feelings and let every body move on. Made a bad decision one night. Haven't we all. Ball> Court.
WTC, I have no idea who it was, but it's just fundamentally wrong. Seems as if Integrity has been tossed out the window.
I've literally met a few dozen UJ'ers over the years and had business dealings or conversations with that many or more during that time as well.
Hell, I can think of at least a half dozen that I have let stay in my house or hunt on my property or my lease.
Kinda sad to see things deteriorate like this.
I guess that's why I post less and less here.
Hang in there.
My mom still uses your kitchen knife. IIRC you were waffling about hanging up the leather leather strap, but I'd totally buy another. Before you get coronad.
Be glad to help you out, Bud.
I keep threatening to retire, but that usually bites me in the ass.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

DiverTexas wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:11 pm
Geist wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:01 am
DiverTexas wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:11 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:39 am
DiverTexas wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:32 pm
B-Tender wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:18 pm

Someone outed WTC based on his Dad's burial notice in a local paper.
Not cool.
I have a lot of people's personal information here and I would never share it.
I have no idea to this day who did this. It's down to 2. My blood still boiling. I will say this. If the UJR'r will take responsibility and apologize to me personally on this thread right now, I will accept with no bad feelings and let every body move on. Made a bad decision one night. Haven't we all. Ball> Court.
WTC, I have no idea who it was, but it's just fundamentally wrong. Seems as if Integrity has been tossed out the window.
I've literally met a few dozen UJ'ers over the years and had business dealings or conversations with that many or more during that time as well.
Hell, I can think of at least a half dozen that I have let stay in my house or hunt on my property or my lease.
Kinda sad to see things deteriorate like this.
I guess that's why I post less and less here.
Hang in there.
My mom still uses your kitchen knife. IIRC you were waffling about hanging up the leather leather strap, but I'd totally buy another. Before you get coronad.
Be glad to help you out, Bud.
I keep threatening to retire, but that usually bites me in the ass.
:D This thread reminds me that there are good people on this earth. It starts (in no particular order) with QD, Biker, DT and WTC. Thanks for making me feel good about this planet guys. God bless all of you.
DiverTexas

Post by DiverTexas »

Thanks, FSF.
God bless you and yours too.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

DiverTexas wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:24 pm Thanks, FSF.
God bless you and yours too.
Ditto
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

sorry
Last edited by WestTexasCrude on Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:10 am Damn I miss my Dad. He wasn't just my Dad. He was my friend. To be honest, I see no viable options moving forward. None makes any sense. End of the road
Apparently you haven't met an incredibly hot hispanic senorita yet that thinks you're incredibly hot and loves you long time. :lol:

Come on WTC, I'm sure a successful dude like you can meet a good woman. Stop with your whining. Pick this babe. ;)

DiverTexas

Post by DiverTexas »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:10 am Damn I miss my Dad. He wasn't just my Dad. He was my friend. To be honest, I see no viable options moving forward. None makes any sense. End of the road
Nope, not the end of the road.
You will struggle with his loss for years to come.
You will overcome, it just takes time.
You can't rush it, only time will heal the loss.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

OMG! What a drama queen.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:55 am
OMG! What a drama queen.
Nothing wrong with drama, especially when a man like WTC talks about how he's feeling. I don't know about you but I wish him the best. I was pretty down when my Dad passed away too, how about you?
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:58 am
OMG! What a drama queen.
Nothing wrong with drama, especially when a man like WTC talks about how he's feeling. I don't know about you but I wish him the best. I was pretty down when my Dad passed away too, how about you?
To say that it doesn't make any sense is just a little over the top. His dad was 85 years old. At that age every day is just a bonus.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

spudoc wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:02 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:58 am
OMG! What a drama queen.
To say that it doesn't make any sense is just a little over the top. His dad was 85 years old. At that age every day is just a bonus.
OK true that, my dad who was a health fanatic & ate perfectly and exercised regularly passed away at 75. I wish my dad made it to 85, I know he deserved to. But nobody ever said life is fair.

Whatever, when someone passes away that's a great person like WTC's dad was, it's hard to deal with. That's where his dad reminds me of my dad, & I feel bad for WTC.

Meanwhile, I like music that I can vent & take my frustration on all this unfair stupid shit on this planet. I just hope WTC will get over it. Go figure...

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

I'm coming into this late and still haven't gotten the whole story on who doxxed who, and who was banned.

However, I just noticed that WTC's dad passed away

WTC, I want to offer my sincerest condolences. Losing a loved one always sucks, and from your posts in this thread I can tell he meant a lot to you both as a father and as a friend. I dont have any magic words that'll make anything better, and I can't imagine the pain you're going through right now. I can only send you good wishes and hopes that your pain will fade quickly. Again, I am truly sorry for your loss.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Deathproof wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:32 am I'm coming into this late and still haven't gotten the whole story on who doxxed who, and who was banned.

WTC, I want to offer my sincerest condolences. Losing a loved one always sucks, and from your posts in this thread I can tell he meant a lot to you both as a father and as a friend. I dont have any magic words that'll make anything better, and I can't imagine the pain you're going through right now. I can only send you good wishes and hopes that your pain will fade quickly. Again, I am truly sorry for your loss.
if this band thing doesn't work out, try Hallmark.
Tuesday
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Tuesday »

I missed something.
Tuesday
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Tuesday »

I can't sit on the phone on the weekends because I have a RL cry baby bitch that expects full attention at all times and not only am I busy "handling" my bacon maker, i get the stink eye if he's busting out cleaning the garage n shit and I'm sitting on the phone. You just can't do it. That MF will give you a splitter worse than any woman so we do what we do in the hunger games. 🥂
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Flumper wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:22 pm
Deathproof wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:32 am I'm coming into this late and still haven't gotten the whole story on who doxxed who, and who was banned.

if this band thing doesn't work out, try Hallmark.
The band thing is working out.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Deathproof wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:46 pm

that's fine. just remember with these spring storms and all, if your mother needs to get her car in that garage, you guys have to move that stuff.
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

Flumper wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:49 pm

that's fine. just remember with these spring storms and all, if your mother needs to get her car in that garage, you guys have to move that stuff.
😄
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

HighNDry wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:04 pm

😄
Make whatever jokes you want, but we've got fucking Hot Topic kids paying actual money to watch us play shows from an empty soundstage over the internet twice a week.
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

Deathproof wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:35 pm

😄
Make whatever jokes you want, but we've got fucking Hot Topic kids paying actual money to watch us play shows from an empty soundstage over the internet twice a week.
I’m not laughing at you. I just thought his joke was funny.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

HighNDry wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:46 pm

😄
This ^^^^

But apparently garage punk is serious bidness. :lol:
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

😄
So did I. My reply was meant to imply that those kids are who we really should be laughing at.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

megman wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:48 pm

😄
This ^^^^

Pretty bad mischaracterization of our genre aside, it was a good shot.
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

Deathproof wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:49 pm

😄
This ^^^^

Listen, if I could get paid to play an instrument and not have to work 9-5, I’d take it. Unfortunately I was born with zero musical ability.
-Mitch Hedberg
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

HighNDry wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:54 pm
Deathproof wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:49 pm

😄
This ^^^^

Listen, if I could get paid to play an instrument and not have to work 9-5, I’d take it. Unfortunately I was born with zero musical ability.
So was I. But it doesn't matter. It's a skill like any other. You just gotta do it and keep doing it til you're good, or at least adequate, at it. Anyone can do it if you just keep at it. If the guys from Metallica can call themselves "musicians" with a straight face, anyone can be a musician.