How is everyone?

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

How is everyone?

Post by VinceBordenIII »

How are you all faring since we last met? Any births? Deaths? Nervous breakdowns?
This Wuhan is the pits.
How is EV? House full o' kids? Sucks to be her right now.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: How is everyone?

Post by Reservoir Dog »

We ran WTC.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Did anyone notice?
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Yeah, quarantining here in Virginia. Youngest son had just moved out to college for his junior year... a few weeks later, he's back home. But he's doing the online thing very well. He probably prefers it. We're getting along. Each goes to their own corner of the house.
Weird story: maybe 6 weeks ago I had a non-specific illness that involved low-grade fever, headaches and tiredness. Lasted maybe a week, plus some lead and tail. Son had a dry cough for many weeks. No idea if we had the virus, but it wasn't a cold, wasn't the flu.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Not even an hour ago, I was at the CVS on North Clark Street and a cute girl with a German accent came running up to me. She introduced herself as a fan, said she recognized me. We're meeting up in a couple hours to "ficken und saugen", as she put it.

That's how the fuck I am. There will be pictures after, I hope.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Deathproof wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:13 pm Not even an hour ago, I was at the CVS on North Clark Street and a cute girl with a German accent came running up to me. She introduced herself as a fan, said she recognized me. We're meeting up in a couple hours to "ficken und saugen", as she put it.

remember to practice social distancing. if not for yourself, then for the rest of us.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Flumper wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:15 pm
Deathproof wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:13 pm Not even an hour ago, I was at the CVS on North Clark Street and a cute girl with a German accent came running up to me. She introduced herself as a fan, said she recognized me. We're meeting up in a couple hours to "ficken und saugen", as she put it.

remember to practice social distancing. if not for yourself, then for the rest of us.
I'll stay eight inches away from her. Then one. Then eight. Then one. Then eight...
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

Deathproof wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:21 pm

I'll stay eight inches away from her. Then one. Then eight. Then one. Then eight...
Gonnna back away 4 inches between strokes?
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Blast wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:22 pm
Deathproof wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:21 pm

Gonnna back away 4 inches between strokes?
Nope. Gonna leave the head in.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

I just told my neighbor about the girl and this evening's plans. He said "You're an asshole. You don't deserve this." :lol:
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Sure you do. Cause you share with us.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:17 pm Sure you do. Cause you share with us.
Then I will share this: it was an excellent night. For me, anyway. This morning has started out pretty fucking awesome, too. Again, for me.

Not quite as awesome for her, but that's not my farm or my cows.

Pics to follow sometime this evening when I get home and transfer them. Right now, we're at her hotel room and she's in the shower.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:39 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:17 pm Sure you do. Cause you share with us.
Then I will share this: it was an excellent night. For me, anyway. This morning has started out pretty fucking awesome, too. Again, for me.

Pics to follow sometime this evening when I get home and transfer them. Right now, we're at her hotel room and she's in the shower.
hotels in detroit are open?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Flumper wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:49 pm
Deathproof wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:39 pm

hotels in detroit are open?
Detroit? I'm in Chicago, sir. And "hotel" might be the wrong word. It's like... housing for displaced foreign college students. Not a dorm, exactly, but not quite an apartment, either.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:53 pm
Detroit? I'm in Chicago, sir. And "hotel" might be the wrong word. It's like... housing for displaced foreign college students. Not a dorm, exactly, but not quite an apartment, either.
ah. i was just wondering how the other states were doing this. the hotels around here have been shut down for a month now.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Flumper wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:57 pm
ah. i was just wondering how the other states were doing this. the hotels around here have been shut down for a month now.
I hadn't even thought about this, but I dont know if the hotels here in Chicago are open or not.
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

I am eagerly awaiting updates!
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Flumper wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:57 pm
I'm at a hotel for 2 months on work. The first week was awesome because it was myself and two other people there. Then all the hotels in the area closed so everyone staying in hotels in southern ME got funneled to one of a couple locations, that now have entirely too many people given the reason they're shut down to begin with. They're only accepting people who are here on "essential business", not leisure. Plus it's run by dot heads who are the stingiest hospitality workers.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

So the continental breakfast is poptarts, some shitty fake orange-aid, and instant coffee in styrofoam cups the size of shot glasses.

Been there, done that.

And the fuckin lobby reeks like curry.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:07 am So the continental breakfast is poptarts, some shitty fake orange-aid, and instant coffee in styrofoam cups the size of shot glasses.

Been there, done that.

And the fuckin lobby reeks like curry.
I happen to love curry, and the smell would be a welcomed improvement over old socks and cigarettes.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

peterosehaircut wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:32 am I am eagerly awaiting updates!
Forthcoming. I havent been home for a couple days now.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

I think we’d all feel better if we saw a pic of Evvan in a face mask bikini.
wut?
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Evvanrenea wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:21 pm
VinceBordenIII wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:40 pm How are you all faring since we last met? Any births? Deaths? Nervous breakdowns?
This Wuhan is the pits.
The only thing that sucks is how much school work I have. I love the extra time with my kids.
I guess you're studying the stay @home online way. How do you like it? My wife likes working at home because she likes to cook so she can do that too when she's working from home. She don't miss the commute either.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Evvanrenea wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:26 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:35 pm
VinceBordenIII wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:40 pm How are you all faring since we last met? Any births? Deaths? Nervous breakdowns?
This Wuhan is the pits.
The only thing that sucks is how much school work I have. I love the extra time with my kids.
I guess you're studying the stay @home online way. How do you like it? My wife likes working at home because she likes to cook so she can do that too when she's working from home. She don't miss the commute either.
I don't have a choice...everything closed
Yeah, that sux. But regardless, do you like being at home? Like you already said, you have extra quality time with your children. That's cool. How about the online schooling situation? That's what I was curious about. Do you think you're still learning as much as you would if you went to class?
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

Evvanrenea wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:20 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:31 pm
Evvanrenea wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:26 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:35 pm
This Wuhan is the pits.
I don't have a choice...everything closed
Yeah, that sux. But regardless, do you like being at home? Like you already said, you have extra quality time with your children. That's cool. How about the online schooling situation? That's what I was curious about. Do you think you're still learning as much as you would if you went to class?
I’m a genius and I have all As. School isn’t hard for me.
I seem too remember you having at least Cs.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.