Another black jogger assaulted by white man

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Another black jogger assaulted by white man

Post by CHEEZY17 »

WTF? Please tell me that real tough guy has been charged with something.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Crickets. Liberals don’t care about old people either.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

I want to hear about the arrest, conviction and sentencing. That was hard to watch.

if a dog did that to a person they would euthanize it.
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

Jadon Hayden, Detroit, MI
Currently AFK.
Nero
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Nero »

employed at Saint Inc Disabled Group Home, Wayne, MI

Saints Inc
2945 S Wayne Rd, Wayne, MI 48184
(734) 722-2221
jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Post by jsdspif »

Detroit police dept. twitter feed has a tweet that they have arrested a suspect. I wonder if the black guy isn't another patient there and the old man has dementia or something and wandered to the wrong bed or he may be in his own bed and the black guy thinks it's his bed. His "top 5 boxers"vid he doesn't seem to have full mental capabilities (or whatever) and it almost looks like it may have been filmed in the same group home.The cup and straw looks like what I've seen hospitals use.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

jsdspif wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 10:28 pm Detroit police dept. twitter feed has a tweet that they have arrested a suspect. I wonder if the black guy isn't another patient there and the old man has dementia or something and wandered to the wrong bed or he may be in his own bed and the black guy thinks it's his bed. His "top 5 boxers"vid he doesn't seem to have full mental capabilities (or whatever) and it almost looks like it may have been filmed in the same group home.The cup and straw looks like what I've seen hospitals use.
i almost hope you are right. Was the black guy wearing the same shirt in both videos?
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Nero wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 9:07 pm employed at Saint Inc Disabled Group Home, Wayne, MI

Saints Inc
(734) 722-2221
"Formerly" employed...

Now looking at 5 years in the pen for felony assault. With that vid he's not gonna beat those charges.
jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Post by jsdspif »

I just noticed the walls in the background appear to have the same color pattern to them and same ceiling color. I have an idea this kind of thing goes on in places like this alot more often than most anyone knows. I'm pretty sure the administrators of the places aren't real eager to report stuff like that and the larger understaffed places no one but the victim and culprit and some other patients see the stuff happen.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Smok44 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 10:56 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 10:31 pm
Nero wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 9:07 pm employed at Saint Inc Disabled Group Home, Wayne, MI

Saints Inc
(734) 722-2221
"Formerly" employed...

Now looking at 5 years in the pen for felony assault. With that vid he's not gonna beat those charges.
Now he can move into your Mestizo boarding house and satisfy your wife
Nah, he's too busy fucking your disgusting fat shit-ridden ass and letting you suck his cum and lick the shit off his dick when he's done. :lol: My beautiful wife and awesome family don't get near trash like him or you fuck face.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

I'll tell you one thing, when my father was hospitalized after having a stroke when he was 75 my entire family kept a 24*7 vigil. We kept it at 3 eight hour shifts a day when there was always someone in the room at all times. We didn't trust any of these fucks.

They used to bitch and moan every time my father made a request too, even for a cup of tea. My advice, if you love your parents, don't trust that they will be well taken care for in a nursing home. You need to visit constantly and let them know you give a fuck about them.

Just sayin'. Think about it.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Video showing man beating 75-year-old until he bleeds leads to arrest
https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/ ... 241207002/
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i will bet you that there are at least one or two employees of that place that could have either predicted this or have seen it before.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 2:11 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 3:30 am Video showing man beating 75-year-old until he bleeds leads to arrest
https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/ ... 241207002/
DPD believe both the suspect and the 75-year-old are patients in the nursing home.
Yeah, that makes sense now. Doesnt excuse his actions but Twitter mob saying he was a nurse there just didnt really square up
Why the fuck would they mix a burly aggressive 20 year old dude that has mental problems in with elderly nursing home patients? That really is some stupid shit and an accident waiting to happen, which did happen.

Could you imagine if they put a fuckin' psycho miserable loser like Smok in there after his mom finally kicks his sorry ass out? The troll bully opportunist would be doing the same fuckin' thing.

That's why these chimps need to do considerable time in the pen if you ask me. If I had to predict that's where Smok will end up too. I'm just hoping it's sooner rather than later.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Has anyone heard a story that the Governor of Michigan is the one that put this black kid into the nursing home. It was because he had Covid-19?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Flumper wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 5:18 pm Has anyone heard a story that the Governor of Michigan is the one that put this black kid into the nursing home. It was because he had Covid-19?
It was whitmers retarded policy to place positive folks into the very places that house the most vulnerable. And no, our media seems to be pretty silent on that aspect of the story. But she's all about the science!!!1!1!!
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 5:57 pm
Flumper wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 5:18 pm Has anyone heard a story that the Governor of Michigan is the one that put this black kid into the nursing home. It was because he had Covid-19?
It was whitmers retarded policy to place positive folks into the very places that house the most vulnerable. And no, our media seems to be pretty silent on that aspect of the story. But she's all about the science!!!1!1!!
I thought I read that he was there for some type of rehab? I just assumed it was drugs or alcohol.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

B-Tender wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 6:06 pm
I thought I read that he was there for some type of rehab? I just assumed it was drugs or alcohol.
Yes, that guy in particular was, I believe, in several different facilities before going into that one. Whitmers policy though was to place excess positive patients into nursing homes with available space and I honestly don't know where he fits into that whole convergence. I never understood the rationale behind that strategy and it's something you'd think our media would look into.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 6:12 pm
B-Tender wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 6:06 pm
Yes, that guy in particular was, I believe, in several different facilities before going into that one. Whitmers policy though was to place excess positive patients into nursing homes with available space and I honestly don't know where he fits into that whole convergence. I never understood the rationale behind that strategy and it's something you'd think our media would look into.
There's other low hanging fruit to be tended to first.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

There is a difference between assisted living and nursing home facilities. Most of the nursing homes are rehabs also. Old people who are post-op from breaking a hip or something but can't stay in the hospital and can't go back to the assisted living place.yet. my grandmother did that twice and her last time there she never got out of the nursing / rehab facility. That's where she's finally kicked it.
They also take psych patients they take drug addict people, they take people that need wound care. It's big business and it isn't just old people.
I blame Biker.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Stapes wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 9:26 pm There is a difference between assisted living and nursing home facilities. Most of the nursing homes are rehabs also. Old people who are post-op from breaking a hip or something but can't stay in the hospital and can't go back to the assisted living place.yet. my grandmother did that twice and her last time there she never got out of the nursing / rehab facility. That's where she's finally kicked it.
They also take psych patients they take drug addict people, they take people that need wound care. It's big business and it isn't just old people.
Some are both. You just go down a different hallway. The ones that take althzhimers (so?) have some kind of keyed / coded entry /exit controlls in place.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Antknot wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:03 am
Stapes wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 9:26 pm There is a difference between assisted living and nursing home facilities. Most of the nursing homes are rehabs also. Old people who are post-op from breaking a hip or something but can't stay in the hospital and can't go back to the assisted living place.yet. my grandmother did that twice and her last time there she never got out of the nursing / rehab facility. That's where she's finally kicked it.
Some are both. You just go down a different hallway. The ones that take althzhimers (so?) have some kind of keyed / coded entry /exit controlls in place.
Yes. Ive been in those also.
I blame Biker.