History will be made in 4 days

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: History will be made in 4 days

Post by CaptQuint »

Why am I not surprised WTC is clueless and lost?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:04 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:01 pm
Stapes wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 7:44 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 6:55 pm 30 minutes until liftoff. Weather looks good. Could do without the Kate Perry video BS. Holy shit she bloated over the last 4 years after wearing Hillary shit in concerts for a year. She's like the female Stape's. TDS sure comes with health issues, I guess.
She is pregnant you moron.
Let me guess. A hating Trump fan father. :lol: :lol: She sure shed those blue. white Hillary outfits after November 2016. She's probably wondering why she hasn't had a hit in almost 4 years. :lol: :lol: Totally clueless somewhat like yourself.
anyone ever tell you you're a whiny bitch?
Anyone tell you you're a pretensive Cunt. Stick with what you know. Which seems pretty minimal.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:13 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:04 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:01 pm
Stapes wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 7:44 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 6:55 pm 30 minutes until liftoff. Weather looks good. Could do without the Kate Perry video BS. Holy shit she bloated over the last 4 years after wearing Hillary shit in concerts for a year. She's like the female Stape's. TDS sure comes with health issues, I guess.
She is pregnant you moron.
Let me guess. A hating Trump fan father. :lol: :lol: She sure shed those blue. white Hillary outfits after November 2016. She's probably wondering why she hasn't had a hit in almost 4 years. :lol: :lol: Totally clueless somewhat like yourself.
anyone ever tell you you're a whiny bitch?
Anyone tell you you're a pretensive Cunt. Stick with what you know. Which seems pretty minimal.
You stick to making an ass of yourself online. You do it well.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

I wonder how long it takes to catch up with the ISS. Actually the physics of the whole thing is pretty interesting. Once you obtain comparable orbit altitude trailing behind , you use your boosters to lower your orbit, which slightly speeds up your orbital speed . Then maneuver slightly higher until you dock. Super slow motion of course, Boring as shit for people like Stape's with his limited attention span. :lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:24 pm I wonder how long it takes to catch up with the ISS. Actually the physics of the whole thing is pretty interesting. Once you obtain comparable orbit altitude trailing behind , you use your boosters to lower your orbit, which slightly speeds up your orbital speed . Then maneuver slightly higher until you dock. Super slow motion of course, Boring as shit for people like Stape's with his limited attention span. :lol:
19 hours
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:25 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:24 pm I wonder how long it takes to catch up with the ISS. Actually the physics of the whole thing is pretty interesting. Once you obtain comparable orbit altitude trailing behind , you use your boosters to lower your orbit, which slightly speeds up your orbital speed . Then maneuver slightly higher until you dock. Super slow motion of course, Boring as shit for people like Stape's with his limited attention span. :lol:
19 hours
No, not how many hours per week you work as the manager at the Cinnabon store in the Omaha mall location, but how long before they reach ISS?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:36 pm
19 hours
No, not how many hours per week you work as the manager at the Cinnabon store in the Omaha mall location, but how long before they reach ISS?
19 hours retard
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Somebody is starting their Sunday drunk early....
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

megman wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:52 pm Somebody is starting their Sunday drunk early....
He only gets drunk on days ending in ay
I blame Biker.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Stapes wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 9:19 pm
megman wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:52 pm Somebody is starting their Sunday drunk early....
He only gets drunk on days ending in ay
I thought it was days that had a T.

Tuesday, Thursday, Today, Tomorrow, Thunday....
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:40 pm
19 hours
19 hours retard
So, let me get this straight. For 9 months of the year, you are buried in snow, unable to move outside. cabin fever to the nth degree. Yet here it is almost June 1, you have 3 barely months to enjoy this and instead of what we expected as a 3 month silence while you tramp through the tulips, you post all day on UJR. This really does say a lot. Get a fucking life. Loser.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:05 pm
19 hours
19 hours retard
So, let me get this straight. For 9 months of the year, you are buried in snow, unable to move outside. cabin fever to the nth degree. Yet here it is almost June 1, you have 3 barely months to enjoy this and instead of what we expected as a 3 month silence while you tramp through the tulips, you post all day on UJR. This really does say a lot. Get a fucking life. Loser.
Says retard on UJR
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:05 pm
19 hours
19 hours retard
And you wonder why we make fun of you... :lol: :lol: :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Yet here it is almost June 1, you have 3 barely months to enjoy this and instead of what we expected as a 3 month silence while you tramp through the tulips

Whose "we"? You speaking for the forum again? You dig your daddy up and have him tied to the rocking chair? Your Sister over with the check for your internet?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Good to see the exact same retards responding day after day./ month after month. Go blow each other some place else. This is about the SpaceX launch, Go retard somewhere else. Thanks.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:34 pm Good to see the exact same retards responding day after day./ month after month. Go blow each other some place else. This is about the SpaceX launch, Go retard somewhere else. Thanks.
Make me, bitch.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:34 pm Good to see the exact same retards responding day after day./ month after month. Go blow each other some place else. This is about the SpaceX launch, Go retard somewhere else. Thanks.

Your the one that brought my name up you fucking faggot. Go fuck yourself and die you desert hobo.

I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Stapes wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:44 pm

Your the one that brought my name up you fucking faggot. Go fuck yourself and die you desert hobo.

It'S AbOuT SpAcEx NoT KaTy PeRrY AnD 7 FoOt PiLeS oF SnOw
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

What I find hilarious is these same retards think they live back in old UJ times with hundreds watching their every comments. Reality- maybe 10, 20. Talk about preaching to nobody. Too funny. Pound away at the keyboards, there's nobody there, idiots. :lol: :lol: Good Lord
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 12:14 am What I find hilarious is these same retards think they live back in old UJ times with hundreds watching their every comments. Reality- maybe 10, 20. Talk about preaching to nobody. Too funny. Pound away at the keyboards, there's nobody there, idiots. :lol: :lol: Good Lord
Nobody thinks that. You're just mental disabled
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 12:14 am What I find hilarious is these same retards think they live back in old UJ times with hundreds watching their every comments. Reality- maybe 10, 20. Talk about preaching to nobody. Too funny. Pound away at the keyboards, there's nobody there, idiots. :lol: :lol: Good Lord
Yet here you are....
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

I remember back in uj times. These retards would be mulch, scattered to the winds. Man, I miss the quality posters from yesterdays. It's just pure retardation now. Pretty sad if you think about it. It's come to this.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

8 people are watching, Smoke. Let that thought soak in, dumbfuck. There is nobody watching you, as usual.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Or me
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

out