What's everyones take on this?

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Cassandros
Hamsterphile

What's everyones take on this?

Post by Cassandros »

“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: What's everyones take on this?

Post by Animal »

I didn't listen to all of it, but this guy certainly seems legit.

has he met Allwhitemeat?
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Nonsensical. Schizophrenia can be cute.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 7:48 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 7:42 pm Nonsensical. Schizophrenia can be cute.
Now you know how we feel
Isn't that what your mother told you ya racist dimwit day trading non essential loser? Think about it. I'm a plus & you suck.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Don't fuck with me again Biker because you is one of the most ignorant racist non-essential losers on this board. Everyone here knows it too, even your wife and children fucktard.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Hello, I'm married to "Biker", I made a big mistake since he's such a fucking racist day trading non essential misogynistic fag but I stay with him for the kids... :lol:

Hello, I'm one of "Biker's" kids & trust me I know he's a racist cunt, but he's paying for my college so I just go along with it. As soon as I graduate college, I'll never talk to the ignorant racist fuck again.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 7:55 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 7:54 pm Don't fuck with me again Biker because you is one of the most ignorant racist non-essential losers on this board. Everyone here knows it too, even your wife and children fucktard.
Take your meds, faggot
Take your meds, you fuckin' little pussy boy. I'm more of a man than you ever dreamed of being, little girl. AND, I'm sure as hell not a racist day trading pussy like you is. You disgust me little boy, & I'm sure your wife & kids are ashamed of a fuckin' scumbag like you is as well. Think about it, chump. :roll:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:06 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 7:58 pm
Biker wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 7:55 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 7:54 pm Don't fuck with me again Biker because you is one of the most ignorant racist non-essential losers on this board. Everyone here knows it too, even your wife and children fucktard.
Take your meds, faggot
Take your meds, you fuckin' little pussy boy. I'm more of a man than you ever dreamed of being, little girl. AND, I'm sure as hell not a racist day trading pussy like you is. You disgust me little boy, & I'm sure your wife & kids are ashamed of a fuckin' scumbag like you is as well. Think about it, chump. :roll:
Where is your wife from? :lol:
Somehow, that's funny? What really is funny is your dumbass father teaching you to be a racist POS and your sorry dumbass ass ignorant enough to believe him. STFU child.

What did you end up being chump? A day trader, & that's what made your father proud? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Meanwhile everyone in my wife's family are deemed essential workers with most of them being nurses. Just STFU fag, you're embarrassing yourself and everyone on this board sees it.
windrunner
Forum God

Post by windrunner »

Every. Fucking. Thread.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:20 pm
windrunner wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:18 pm Every. Fucking. Thread.
I'll take the bullet on this one since I started it. Apologies
great job. page 1 of an actual new thread (which, new threads are rare). and that's all it takes.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

They need a better spokesperson. He's like a funeral director/accountant and he's boring as fuck.
wut?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

And I dont think his lawsuit is going to succeed in court or to stop ai. It's a legit concern, just as the lack of privacy is today, but the corporations and the government are too powerful and the opposition too weak to stop it.
wut?
windrunner
Forum God

Post by windrunner »

Wut wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 9:06 pm They need a better spokesperson. He's like a funeral director/accountant and he's boring as fuck.
I've seen some of this guy's interviews before. He appears to me to be one of those high-functioning brain types. He has a ton of stuff in his head, but struggles to articulate it real well to the rest of us. I've dealt with people like that in the intelligence industry before. High-functioning types that seem like they are mildly on the Asperger spectrum, which is great for their job, but you can't stand being in the room with them for more than five minutes.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

windrunner wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 9:42 pm
Wut wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 9:06 pm They need a better spokesperson. He's like a funeral director/accountant and he's boring as fuck.
I've seen some of this guy's interviews before. He appears to me to be one of those high-functioning brain types. He has a ton of stuff in his head, but struggles to articulate it real well to the rest of us. I've dealt with people like that in the intelligence industry before. High-functioning types that seem like they are mildly on the Asperger spectrum, which is great for their job, but you can't stand being in the room with them for more than five minutes.
Like Colin the Energy Vampire

I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

like Trump, for example.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Flumper wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 9:53 pm
like Trump, for example.
No, not like Trump; he said high functioning.
wut?
windrunner
Forum God

Post by windrunner »

like Trump, for example.
Haha...yeah.

Trump actually has a higher than average IQ. It isn't off the charts though. His greatest attribute is tenacity. He is an extremely tenacious person. It is the single most important attribute to have for a POTUS. The mob thinks you are in command of all kinds of things when you actually are not. Yet you get blamed for everything, whether real or perceived.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Trump actually has a higher than average IQ

:lol:

Storming the airports in the revolutionary war :lol:
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

windrunner wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 10:07 pm
like Trump, for example.
Haha...yeah.

Trump actually has a higher than average IQ. It isn't off the charts though. His greatest attribute is tenacity. He is an extremely tenacious person. It is the single most important attribute to have for a POTUS. The mob thinks you are in command of all kinds of things when you actually are not. Yet you get blamed for everything, whether real or perceived.

I would love to hear where you got the idea he has a higher than average IQ. I think people have been covering his mentally deficient ass his whole life and now the cracks are more than apparent. I would put him around an IQ of 70 if he's lucky
I blame Biker.
windrunner
Forum God

Post by windrunner »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 10:10 pm Trump actually has a higher than average IQ

He actually does. I understand that might be a bit emotionally and intellectually overwhelming for you to handle. If you are suffering from an anxiety attack, I really do apologize.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

windrunner wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 10:14 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 10:10 pm Trump actually has a higher than average IQ

He actually does. I understand that might be a bit emotionally and intellectually overwhelming for you to handle. If you are suffering from an anxiety attack, I really do apologize.
Yeah, I bet you acquired that info on your top secret intelligence navy seal team 12 boards
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
windrunner
Forum God

Post by windrunner »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 10:16 pm

Yeah, I bet you acquired that info on your top secret intelligence navy seal team 12 boards
The ASVAB must of been a real hurdle for you. It's ok though. Somebody has to spoon the chow.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

windrunner wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 10:19 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 10:16 pm

The ASVAB must of been a real hurdle for you. It's ok though. Somebody has to spoon the chow.
So you have no proof and you're just rambling about a test I never took, got it.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Has that been independently proven or something he’s claimed? His word isn’t exactly trustworthy.
wut?
windrunner
Forum God

Post by windrunner »

Wut wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 10:23 pm

Has that been independently proven or something he’s claimed? His word isn’t exactly trustworthy.
No, not something he has claimed.