What's everyones take on this?

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

windrunner
Forum God

Re: What's everyones take on this?

Post by windrunner »

Wut wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 11:13 pm
windrunner wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 11:07 pm
Wut wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 11:02 pm
windrunner wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 10:57 pm
Wut wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 10:52 pm
windrunner wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 10:44 pm

Would you like a phone call from someone who knows Donald Trump personally? The kind of people who have been involved with Donald Trump, behind the scenes, over the years? Some of these people I happen to be acquaintances with? Maybe I'll have them hit you up sometime, just so you can have some of that rock solid proof that you so desperately crave in your life.
I said objective. Since we’re being condescending, do you know what “objective” means?
It looks like you don't know what 'objective' means.
I know you are but what am I?

Brilliant.
Look up 'objective evidence' and you'll understand your error.
Objective evidence refers to information based on facts that can be proved by means of search like analysis, measurement, and observation. One can examine and evaluate objective evidence.

Yeah, it means what I knew it to mean, so his friends telling me he’s smart doesn’t add up to objective evidence.
Ok, I'll entertain your game just a little bit more.

Let's say...hypothetically...I had someone call you, email you, or contact you in person, and that person has a very significant history of dealing with Donald Trump for decades. Let's say...hypothetically.....I had several people contact you in such a way. They explained to you in explicit detail who Donald Trump really is and what he is all about. These are people who have been involved with the highest levels of intelligence in our country their entire lives. These are people who have had careers with agencies like the State Department for longer than I've been alive, and I'm 47.

Would that be enough "objective proof" for you or would you need a DNA sample and a computer print out that is seven feet long? Or like a lot of the dopes on this forum who type 'link' every time someone makes a statement, as if the whole world exists behind a link to somewhere on the internet.
Last edited by windrunner on Sun May 24, 2020 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

windrunner wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 11:34 pm
Wut wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 11:13 pm
windrunner wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 11:07 pm
Wut wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 11:02 pm
windrunner wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 10:57 pm
Wut wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 10:52 pm

I said objective. Since we’re being condescending, do you know what “objective” means?
It looks like you don't know what 'objective' means.
I know you are but what am I?

Brilliant.
Look up 'objective evidence' and you'll understand your error.
Objective evidence refers to information based on facts that can be proved by means of search like analysis, measurement, and observation. One can examine and evaluate objective evidence.

Yeah, it means what I knew it to mean, so his friends telling me he’s smart doesn’t add up to objective evidence.

Let's say...hypothetically...I had someone call you, email you, or contact you in person, and that person has a very significant history of dealing with Donald Trump for decades. Let's say...hypothetically.....I had several people contact you in such a way. They explained to you in explicit detail who Donald Trump really is and what he is all about. These are people who have been involved with the highest levels of intelligence in our country their entire lives. The are people who have had careers with agencies like the State Department for longer than I've been alive, and I'm 47.

Would that be enough "objective proof" for you or would you need a DNA sample and a computer print out that is seven feet long? Or like a lot of the dopes on this forum who type 'link' every time someone makes a statement, as if the whole world exists behind a link to somewhere on the internet.
Nah, test results would be fine, thank you.
wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

windrunner wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 11:34 pm

Let's say...hypothetically...I had someone call you, email you, or contact you in person, and that person has a very significant history of dealing with Donald Trump for decades. Let's say...hypothetically.....I had several people contact you in such a way. They explained to you in explicit detail who Donald Trump really is and what he is all about. These are people who have been involved with the highest levels of intelligence in our country their entire lives. The are people who have had careers with agencies like the State Department for longer than I've been alive, and I'm 47.

yeah, that would be enough for me. tell them to message me here. thanks.
windrunner
Forum God

Post by windrunner »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 11:42 pm Image
Boats and tits....that's your lane. Stay in it.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
windrunner
Forum God

Post by windrunner »

+
=
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

my pm box is still empty. just sayin'
windrunner
Forum God

Post by windrunner »

=
Perfect lane for you CQ. Just keep on goin'. Only 17 miles to go.