& now for your video to dream about & sleep well tonight with... You're welcome.

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

& now for your video to dream about & sleep well tonight with... You're welcome.

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Fuck white people.

:twisted:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: & now for your video to dream about & sleep well tonight with... You're welcome.

Here's yet another encore for you, ya fuckin' white biatches. :lol:

Learn how to make better music than that, 'cause they all on top of the board, not white people, figure it out white people. :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: & now for your video to dream about & sleep well tonight with... You're welcome.

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

All garbage...lol
I blame Biker.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Stapes wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 1:40 am All garbage...lol
Just like you is, that can't figure absolutely nothing out, other than you're jealous. There's a reason why you're on welfare and hoping your mama will fund your sorry ass and people like Dre are billionaires. Figure it out for a change son, they are brilliant and you're an ignorant chump. ;)

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Yup. Low-effort, low-talent "music" for a low-class, low-expectation audience.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Deathproof wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 2:11 am
Meanwhile your favorite group is Cheap Trick? Give me a break. Tell me, how many more awards did that lame group win as opposed to an awesome musician like Eminem? Figure it out.

Hip Hop & Rap is ruling in our current times, try to do better than that, but right now you're not. That's why you're cryin' like a little bitch & they are ruling the airwaves. Think about it DeathKillYourSelfPleeze. LOL

Dance to this one bitch.

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

Oh look another shit thread by fsf.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

peterosehaircut wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 2:57 am Oh look another shit thread by fsf.
Yes, yes it is. :deletetopic:
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

peterosehaircut wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 2:57 am Oh look another shit thread by fsf.
Dont act like you're surprised.
Support my campaign for modship. He'll be gone immediately.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 2:20 am
Deathproof wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 2:11 am
Meanwhile your favorite group is Cheap Trick? Give me a break. Tell me, how many more awards did that lame group win as opposed to an awesome musician like Eminem? Figure it out.

Hip Hop & Rap is ruling in our current times, try to do better than that, but right now you're not. That's why you're cryin' like a little bitch & they are ruling the airwaves. Think about it DeathKillYourSelfPleeze. LOL

Dance to this one bitch.

Yes, my favorite band is the greatest band that ever existed. Four highly-talented musicians; as opposed to rap guys like Eminem, who dont even play an instrument. But since you asked, Cheap Trick have over 40 Gold and Platinum record awards, and are in the rock & roll hall of fame. Is Eminem in the hall of fame? Is rihanna? Is cardi b, or Lizzo, or nicki minaj?

As far as "ruling the airwaves"... keep in mind that radio is free. Your rap idiots are over-played on a *free* medium, provided to welfare-collecting poor people. People who cant afford food, so they either collect food stamps or eat their own shit like you illegal mexican wife. ThInK aBoUt It.
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

Fuck white people? You may the whitest person on this board, dipshit.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Deathproof wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 1:01 pm Yes, my favorite band is the greatest band that ever existed. Four highly-talented musicians; as opposed to rap guys like Eminem, who dont even play an instrument. But since you asked, Cheap Trick have over 40 Gold and Platinum record awards, and are in the rock & roll hall of fame. Is Eminem in the hall of fame? Is rihanna? Is cardi b, or Lizzo, or nicki minaj?
Well, in all fairness, none of them has been around long enough to be considered eligible for the RRHoF. Eminem's first album came out in 96, so he could be eligible next year. Not that it means a whole lot, it took over 20 years before the RRHoF finally voted Chicago in, who should have already been long before. Terry Kath is arguably one of rock music's very greatest guitarists, all of the original group's members were first-class on their instruments.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

That intro...
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Smok44 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 10:47 pm Here a pic of my cracka boyfriend that I'm blowin'

:shock: Congrats?
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 10:53 pm
Smok44 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 10:47 pm Here a pic of my cracka boyfriend that I'm blowin'

:shock: Congrats?
Again?
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Yeah, so any a you notice the lipstick pink Shady put in his rec room with his students? I put that up in my rec room too back in the day.

It was hilarious, I couldn't believe how many people that came over came up with the connection when I was bangin' them out some songs with my 1000 watt sony amplifier & Klipsch speakers. Fo real.
[media]

[/media]
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

So this is the high-quality content you bring to the forums, huh? Please do us all a favor and fucking log out forever.

Edit: Forgot to call him a cunt. Cunt.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

HighNDry wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 1:15 pm Fuck white people? You may the whitest person on this board, dipshit.
Duh? Are people here that stupid to think I was being serious? Sometimes it's fun to piss off you idiots. Fuck man, Smok was spending hours on this digging up my past posts and whatnot, looking for cartoons to post. At least I kept him busy since he's not working now. What a fuckin' dolt though, doesn't he have anything better to do?

Notice his title is "wants him some FSF & WTC", like a fuckin' stalker. I used to be a little obsessed with people sometimes but they were girls that I had a crush on. This fag is obsessed with men that aren't gay like him either but straight and even married. Shit, he needs to get a life.

My whole point is that the vast majority of people here don't like music other than white artists, mainly American or British. Meh, my tastes are far morerefined and I don't suffer from xenophobia, racism, or other lack of education redneck problems like that.

Also, I stay current so I know the best music from every decade, not just the 70's and 80's. All different types too. That's why I get the best. 8-)
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 10:28 pm
HighNDry wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 1:15 pm Fuck white people? You may the whitest person on this board, dipshit.
Duh? Are people here that stupid to think I was being serious? Sometimes it's fun to piss off you idiots. Fuck man, Smok was spending hours on this digging up my past posts and whatnot, looking for cartoons to post. At least I kept him busy since he's not working now. What a fuckin' dolt though, doesn't he have anything better to do?

Notice his title is "wants him some FSF & WTC", like a fuckin' stalker. I used to be a little obsessed with people sometimes but they were girls that I had a crush on. This fag is obsessed with men that aren't gay like him either but straight and even married. Shit, he needs to get a life.

My whole point is that the vast majority of people here don't like music other than white artists, mainly American or British. Meh, my tastes are far morerefined and I don't suffer from xenophobia, racism, or other lack of education redneck problems like that.

Also, I stay current so I know the best music from every decade, not just the 70's and 80's. All different types too. That's why I get the best. 8-)
Again? Why is that cunt Smok so obsessed with my 5'6" beautiful wife that is shaped like an hourglass and absolutely beautiful?

He knows nothing about her either but he's mad because he's a homo that wants to be with me and he's even madder 'cause he's a racist piece of shit so he wants to attack her since she's a minority. Go crawl back into your rock fuckface smoke 'cause you are nothing but an ignorant, racist POS fuckface.

Those are the facts chump now go ask your mommy for a few dollars since your out of work sorry ass needs her help. :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 10:28 pm

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Smok44 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 12:06 am
It took me about 30 seconds to be a fuckin' worthless fag & find a picture of a little starving boy I don't give a shit about because I'm a racist cunt & since I want to suck his cock being a pedophile and a fag.
:roll: Smok is a minus, what else can I say?