Time names 2020 Person of the Year

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: Time names 2020 Person of the Year

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

megman wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 12:58 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 12:42 am
megman wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 12:36 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 12:32 am
HighNDry wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 12:05 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 12:04 am
Take your meds. :lol:
Ok, dipshit.

No, neither of us own a gun and we don't need to. We rarely even bother to lock our doors.

Be honest. IF you owned a gun would you be in the greybar hotel right now for manslaughter?
TBH absolutely. That's why I don't own a gun. At least I'm smart enough to do that.
Well kudos for acknowledging that.
As Clint Eastwood once said, a real man knows his limitations.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Biker wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 11:36 pm Well this thread took an unexpected turn
Not really
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

HighNDry wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 12:03 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 11:59 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 10:51 pm

Take your meds.
Let's see now, High-n-High says "fucking retarded" & RD says "Take your meds"...

BRILLIANT GUYS, Keep making these incredibly brilliant posts! They are earth shatteringly informative.
Listen, cunt, I’ll reply what I want. At least I don’t tard up every thread with jungle videos and broken English.
Ok, dipshit.
I love you too homey. I live in Morris county, a republican stronghold and I live in a town that's 99.8% white with next to noone getting the coronavirus either. It's also listed as one of the safest places to live in NJ and my wife loves it here and has made plenty of good friends, that aren't ignorant racist fucks but judge people for who they really are.

No, neither of us own a gun and we don't need to. We rarely even bother to lock our doors.

I remember you told me you live in NJ. What county was that again, or are you too ashamed to admit it?
Not locking your doors, regardless of where you live, only further proves you're a shit head.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

HighNDry wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 1:53 am
HighNDry wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 12:03 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 11:59 pm
Let's see now, High-n-High says "fucking retarded" & RD says "Take your meds"...

BRILLIANT GUYS, Keep making these incredibly brilliant posts! They are earth shatteringly informative.
Listen, cunt, I’ll reply what I want. At least I don’t tard up every thread with jungle videos and broken English.
Ok, dipshit.
I love you too homey. I live in Morris county, a republican stronghold and I live in a town that's 99.8% white with next to noone getting the coronavirus either. It's also listed as one of the safest places to live in NJ and my wife loves it here and has made plenty of good friends, that aren't ignorant racist fucks but judge people for who they really are.

I remember you told me you live in NJ. What county was that again, or are you too ashamed to admit it?
Not locking your doors, regardless of where you live, only further proves you're a shit head.
My neighborhood is goddamn Mayberry RFD. Leave my key in the truck all the time. It doesn't get lost there. Life here is too expensive for Riff-Raff. Fortunately the housekeepers and farm workers can find just enough rentals, so everything's covered.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

Biker wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 11:36 pm Well this thread took an unexpected turn
Are you new to UJ/UJR? You know that every, and I mean every, thread in GD takes an unexpected turn.
Currently AFK.
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 10:29 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 10:21 pm
HighNDry wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 10:05 pm Fucking retarded.
Time has been retarded on this "person of the year" shit for 2 decades. Remember last years winner. Greta Autism that no one will remember in a year or so.
Do you need someone to explain to you what "person of the year" means?
Leave WTDK alone. You know he's not the brightest tool in the shed!! Remember when, according to him, the news would be spending aboot 1 minute an hour talking about covid by Friday.....3 months ago? Yeah, gas up the short bus, WTDK needs a ride.
Currently AFK.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Dont take that "person of the year" shit too seriously. They gave it to people like Josef Stalin, Adolf Hitler, and B.Hussein Obama.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

Biker wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 2:45 am
Charliesheen wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 2:34 am
HighNDry wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 1:53 am
Ok, dipshit.

My neighborhood is goddamn Mayberry RFD. Leave my key in the truck all the time. It doesn't get lost there. Life here is too expensive for Riff-Raff. Fortunately the housekeepers and farm workers can find just enough rentals, so everything's covered.
Living in NJ within driving distance of some pretty shitty areas has jaded me apparently. I’d put a fucking moat around my house if I could.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Deathproof wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 2:03 pm Dont take that "person of the year" shit too seriously. They gave it to people like Josef Stalin, Adolf Hitler, and B.Hussein Obama.
Yeah, they even gave it to D. John Trump.
wut?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Wut wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 2:12 pm
Deathproof wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 2:03 pm Dont take that "person of the year" shit too seriously. They gave it to people like Josef Stalin, Adolf Hitler, and B.Hussein Obama.
They didn't give it to President Trump. Unlike Josef Stalin, He doesnt belong in the company of Adolf Hitler and B. Hussein Obama.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Deathproof wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 4:39 pm
They didn't give it to President Trump. Unlike Josef Stalin, He doesnt belong in the company of Adolf Hitler and B. Hussein Obama.
They gave it to D. John Trump in 2016, so I guess he does belong in the company of Stalin and Hitler and President Barack Obama.
wut?
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

I thought the OP was pretty funny. Karen's are gonna Karen.

Somehow this turned into yet another meltdown threads. The male name for a Karen should be Frank and that's what you bitches all are - Frank's.
Homebrew
Actually drinks Natty Lite.

Post by Homebrew »

beagleboy wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 7:01 pm I thought the OP was pretty funny. Karen's are gonna Karen.

Somehow this turned into yet another meltdown threads. The male name for a Karen should be Frank and that's what you bitches all are - Frank's.
Actually, it's Chad.
What if it was one guy with six guns?
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Homebrew wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 7:12 pm
beagleboy wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 7:01 pm I thought the OP was pretty funny. Karen's are gonna Karen.

Actually, it's Chad.
But Gunzen is the ultimate Karen and he's a Frank.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

beagleboy wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 7:24 pm
Homebrew wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 7:12 pm

Actually, it's Chad.
But Gunzen is the ultimate Karen and he's a Frank.
I miss Gunzen. I always thought he was funny & entertaining. He's actually a personal friend with Ev too, & she is the one that let him know about this place & gave him an invite to come here.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Wut wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 6:51 pm
They gave it to D. John Trump in 2016, so I guess he does belong in the company of Stalin and Hitler and President Barack Obama.
I had to look. Apparently President Trump was Time's man of the year in 2016. I guess that's the year they decided to start giving that honor to good people.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Deathproof wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 1:42 am
I had to look. Apparently President Trump was Time's man of the year in 2016. I guess that's the year they decided to start giving that honor to good people.
You're welcome son. 8-)
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Yep, him with President Obama, Hitler, and Stalin. And Greta too.
wut?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Wut wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 2:11 am
Yep, him with President Obama, Hitler, and Stalin. And Greta too.
I wouldn't say He was in their company. Obviously when the spot was given to people like Stalin, B. Hussein, and Hitler, it was open to a lower caliber of people, which with the addition of Potato Thunberg they have obviously returned to. Apparently for a couple of years there, including 2016, they were looking at a higher class of people.