Maybe Karen can get a date with Marvin?

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Maybe Karen can get a date with Marvin?

Post by DandyDon »

HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Re: Maybe Karen can get a date with Marvin?

Post by HighNDry »

LOL!

"But, you're all black. You can't possibly have...jobs. Next you'll tell me all of your fathers had an active role in your upbringing!"
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Another racist fool. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

HighNDry wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 1:56 am LOL!

"But, you're all black. You can't possibly have...jobs. Next you'll tell me all of your fathers had an active role in your upbringing!"
70% likelihood that they didn't.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Deathproof wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 1:28 pm

Says the guy who admittedly hates children and has some non-essential "job" as a rockstar, which I seriously doubt. You even brag about child abuse, like turning off your girl's baby monitor, how sad is that?

Most US Front-Line Workers Are Women, Minorities
Here's a study. Suck it LOSER! Maybe next time show respect to the people that actually deserve it, not your fag band Cheap Trick. :lol:

https://learningenglish.voanews.com/a/m ... 06233.html
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:58 pm

Says the guy who admittedly hates children and has some non-essential "job" as a rockstar, which I seriously doubt. You even brag about child abuse, like turning off your girl's baby monitor.
Actually, though, it's not me saying it at all. Rather, factual statistics are saying it. Irresponsible blacks are indiscriminately breeding welfare babies and abandoning them in droves. That's not "racism"; that's a fact. 70%+ of black children are fatherless.
Furthermore, I have never bragged about child abuse. Don't misunderstand me, I think child abuse is hilarious and should be encouraged, but I've never engaged in it. Get your facts straight, fuckboy.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Deathproof wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:12 pm

Says the guy who admittedly hates children and has some non-essential "job" as a rockstar, which I seriously doubt. You even brag about child abuse, like turning off your girl's baby monitor.
Actually, though, it's not me saying it at all. Rather, factual statistics are saying it. Irresponsible blacks are indiscriminately breeding welfare babies and abandoning them in droves. That's not "racism"; that's a fact. 70%+ of black children are fatherless.
Furthermore, I have never bragged about child abuse. Don't misunderstand me, I think child abuse is hilarious and should be encouraged, but I've never engaged in it. Get your facts straight, fuckboy.
There's a shit load of white trash out there also my friend.
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:49 pm
Stapes wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:43 pm

Yep, especially in Jersey
My little trip across the south west was quite an eye opener. I honestly didn't know so many poor ass, drug addict looking white people existed. Holy shit. Every white girl had a mix race baby and shitty tattoos.
I blame Biker.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:49 pm

Yep, especially in Jersey
Meanwhile, you're Brazilian and there is x10 more tranny trash poor ignorant people that you seem to be about chump.

Non essential Brazilian ignorant POS day trader is what you represent chump. Think about it. Even your own kids are prolly ashamed of you, as they should be.

Truth me told, my El Sal vador ian wife is x10 your wife will ever be. She makes more money than you by far, she is top matriarch and you are just some ignorant racist fuck being a coward & a fool. Think about it Biker, you sorry fuck. This US country is all about being white American, not being a piecce of shat Brazilian place. Maybe you should move back there you ignorant cunt. My beautiful highly intelligent El Sal vadorian wife is laughing at your sorry ass as she should.

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

I never said there wasn't. Most of them are in New Jersey, the unwiped asshole of America.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Deathproof wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 12:27 pm

I never said there wasn't. Most of them are in New Jersey, the unwiped asshole of America.

mmmmmm……..that hasn't been my experience. Most of the New Jersey I know is pretty wealthy. Not everybody lives in Camden
I blame Biker.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Stapes wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 12:36 pm

mmmmmm……..that hasn't been my experience. Most of the New Jersey I know is pretty wealthy. Not everybody lives in Camden
Wealth and white trash aren't mutually exclusive. You can have money and still be white trash. For example, the Clintons.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Stapes wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:43 pm There's a shit load of white trash out there also my friend.
I guess you've never been in the "fly-over" counties of Florida. White trash, white trash everywhere! Land of Florida Man.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

https://datacenter.kidscount.org/data/t ... c=1&loct=2

Won't show on my mini iPad. Good news or bad?
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

QillerDaemon wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 1:47 pm
Stapes wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:43 pm There's a shit load of white trash out there also my friend.
I guess you've never been in the "fly-over" counties of Florida. White trash, white trash everywhere! Land of Florida Man.
I didn't say white trash are only in New Jersey.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady

Post by QillerDaemon »

Deathproof wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 1:22 pm
I didn't say that either, we just have much more white trash in Florida than NJ. Most of it Florida born and bred, but I'd suspect there is some from Jersey. And a good deal of it originally from Ohio.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady

Post by QillerDaemon »

BigRedRetard wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 3:26 pm
QillerDaemon wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 3:04 pm
I didn't say that either, we just have much more white trash in Florida than NJ. Most of it Florida born and bred, but I'd suspect there is some from Jersey. And a good deal of it originally from Ohio.
And don't forget NYC.
I don't think I've met too many people at all from NY City itself. Most New Yorkers I've met typically are from around Albany, Syracuse, or Rochester. Or from along Long Island. In Tampa and south Florida are a bunch of folks from Queens and Brooklyn, though.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

I didn't say that either, we just have much more white trash in Florida than NJ.
No you don't. Also, Florida has white trash. New Jersey is white trash. And at least one illegal immigrant shit-eating mexican, apparently.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Deathproof wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:22 am
I didn't say that either, we just have much more white trash in Florida than NJ.
No you don't. Also, Florida has white trash. New Jersey is white trash. And at least one illegal immigrant shit-eating mexican, apparently.
No, my wife is not mexican, No she doesn't eat shit, Yes you are an ignorant POS yourself, and Yes she is 10x beyond what a loser non-essential make pretend Rockstar that idolizes a child's band like Cheap Trick will ever be.

Keep it up you ignorant racist chump, from POS Chicago. I live in the beautiful rural area of NJ right next to where Trump has his estate and golf course where he's going again in a few weeks. I live amongst acres of wilderness next to the largest lake in NJ and not too far from AC, Manhattan or the NJ shore. Trump likes it & I like it, definitely not where the white fuckin' whore fuckin' trash like you live in at Obama land. :extinguishflame: