It's the first story on top of all the news headlines tonight.

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

It's the first story on top of all the news headlines tonight.

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

People in the US are done with it. First of all he used a combative knee hold like a fuckin' moron for a good 8 minutes even after the man told him he couldn't breath & basically strangling the guy, for what? He wasn't resisting to begin with. Everyone was telling him to stop it.

He was already handcuffed, unarmed, and not resisting. For what? A retailer suspected he passed off a 20 dollar bill that he thought was counterfeit. :roll:

I'm going to speak fact, as I always do here kids. If you are that much of a coward and pussy & so afraid of people of a different color then you then don't be a cop.

It's disgusting. My wife was like, yep, just like it is with these prejudice scumbags...

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: It's the first story on top of all the news headlines tonight.

OK, let's start by doing something. First of all, that knee in the neck chokehold by cops needs to be eliminated. Especially when there is like 10 officers ganging up on an innocent black person. What the fuck is wrong with law enforcement fools? We definitely need to find better people to do that job.

How fuckin' ignorant can our current cops be? & trust me these racist tough boys make good money too. Fuck them.

I love the chattering in the background. They were absolutely correct. My only regret is that true straight up homies didn't take out those loser cops permanently. Oh well, I think it will be next time.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Fuckin' 10 heavily armed white cops think they're all kinds of bad & picking on an innocent law abiding black man and abusing him. Wow, I'm so impressed about how tough these pussies are. .. :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

So anyway, some simple minded pussy white guy that is scared of his own shadow ended up intentionally killing a person because he is a fag. The saddest thing is that cops are just as bad as criminals in the US. I personally have seen them lie constantly & be complete douchebags.

I think that society needs to do a better job to find good cops on this planet. Don't get me wrong, there are some good ones, but the whole fuckin' problem is that there are way too many bad ones, & the ones that are the worst happen to be white fuckin' douchebags. The whole world knows that, BTW.

Don't blame me, I'm just pointing out the facts. First thing is that if you are a scared fuckin' pussy, the last thing you should be is a cop. Oh, was that a gun? BangBang, shoot an unarmed man even 12 times 'cause you got scared. The US white cops are the biggest fuckin' pussies on the planet.

That's the only thing I agree with the rioters about. I still don't think that destroying businesses that have nothing to do with cops makes any sense though.