Riots disguised as protests

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Re: Riots disguised as protests

Post by Charliesheen »

DEMOCRAT MAYOR

don't forget it.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Charliesheen wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 3:28 pm DEMOCRAT MAYOR

don't forget it.
A republican would shoot those uppity negroes right?
I blame Biker.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 11:13 am Image

Watch this: That was an incredibly dumb, harmful and unpresidential thing to say.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

BigRedRetard wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 3:50 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 3:24 pm Today is President John F. Kennedy's birthday

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."
JFK was a turd.
If JFK was a turd he wouldn't have been murdered.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Even though I hate the Kennedy's I'd take JFK over the entire Democrat party right now.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 4:09 pm Even though I hate the Kennedy's I'd take JFK over the entire Democrat party right now.
3/4's of the things you think the Democratic party are going to do is in your head.
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Somebody's constituents are not happy. I guess after they burn down some government buildings they will vote for some bond election to rebuild them, right?
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Post by Whackov »

Wut wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 1:31 pm
Whackov wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 1:29 pm
Wut wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 1:18 pm
Whackov wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 1:14 pm
Wut wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 1:10 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 1:06 pm

So you've never had your shit taken violently or destroyed.
So you’ve never considered Constitutional protections important?
Looting and the destruction of property is constitutionally protected?
I believe life is. I believe that there is a bar against cruel and unusual punishment and I believe that the Supreme Court has determined that execution is excessive for crimes less than homicide. I believe that an accused has a right to atrial before his peers and a right to counsel.

Do you disagree with any of this?
“How do you plead?”

“Innocent your honor.”

By all means, if they are guilty and the evidence is there, convict them.

Should the girl running by with the bottle in her hand be shot in the back?
She is a little thick for my tastes but I would consider shooting a load in her from behind.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 5:22 pm Image
Record number of killings in Chicago over the holiday weekend. Barely a peep.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Whackov wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 5:24 pm
Wut wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 1:31 pm By all means, if they are guilty and the evidence is there, convict them.

She is a little thick for my tastes but I would consider shooting a load in her from behind.
She should be shot for her taste in fashion.
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

Currently AFK.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 6:16 pm
Record number of killings in Chicago over the holiday weekend. Barely a peep.
Well, that isn't exactly new.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

BigRedRetard wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 12:49 pm
Wut wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 12:45 pm What a great president to promote summary execution.
If people are looting and burning buildings they should have every expectation that they might get shot.
Agreed 100%. I was just reading that 170 businesses in Minneapolis were destroyed by the riot. WTF? What did hard working decent people from every ethnicity do to deserve that?

These fuckers are idiots, & Trump was exactly right when he said they're disrespecting George Floyd with their bullshit. Nobody is saying what was done to him wasn't wrong, but the things they're doing are almost worse. 2 wrongs don't make a right.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:11 pm
Wut wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 12:45 pm What a great president to promote summary execution.
If people are looting and burning buildings they should have every expectation that they might get shot.
Agreed 100%. I was just reading that 170 businesses in Minneapolis were destroyed by the riot. WTF? What did hard working decent people from every ethnicity do to deserve that?

These fuckers are idiots, & Trump was exactly right when he said they're disrespecting George Floyd with their bullshit. Nobody is saying what was done to him wasn't wrong, but the things they're doing are almost worse. 2 wrongs don't make a right.
If 2 wrongs don't make a right try 3 ~ Richard Milhouse Nixon
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

BigRedRetard wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:15 pm

These idiots rioting don't give a single fuck about George Floyd.
Srsly. I'm gonna shut my mouth right now before I say something I shouldn't. :lol:
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

:lol: :lol: Noticed that. They've been looking for something else to come along for a couple weeks now so they could ditch the CV World and US death chart on the right. CNN, I mean.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Smok44 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 2:10 pm
Wut wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 2:09 pm
Smok44 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 2:07 pm
Wut wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 1:59 pm
Smok44 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 1:43 pm
Wut wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 1:31 pm

By all means, if they are guilty and the evidence is there, convict them.

Should the girl running with the bottle be looting?
No. Should she be shot?
No one shot her
Stop playing dumb. Or, carry on being dumb, not a problem for me.
I'm being dumb ? Yet you're the one carrying on like she was shot :lol:
As usual, let's not concentrate on the facts, let's concentrate on what you think may happen :roll:
Carrying on? No, I’m not carrying on about anything. I am objecting to the president advocating summary execution and it is surprising that this position is somehow disagreeable.
wut?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Smok44 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:54 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:15 pm

These idiots rioting don't give a single fuck about George Floyd.

Absolutely!

What happened to George Floyd was wrong, people should be prosecuted, but this? This shows disrespect for everything and the people responsible should also be arrested and prosecuted ( unless they manage to get themselves shot). They are only taking the spotlight off of the real problem and putting it on a problem they are creating. They are their own worst enemies.
What the media barely reported was that there was a massive demonstration yesterday of Black clergy, social prominent activists, etc there that led a non violent protest In MN. Even brought garbage bags to clean up any trash they generated. Not going to be reported. Doesn't generate headlines or boost ad revenues.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Wut wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 9:18 pm
Smok44 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 1:43 pm

Should the girl running with the bottle be looting?
No. Should she be shot?
No one shot her
As usual, let's not concentrate on the facts, let's concentrate on what you think may happen :roll:
Carrying on? No, I’m not carrying on about anything. I am objecting to the president advocating summary execution and it is surprising that this position is somehow disagreeable.
I think the problem is your lack of History knowledge on how this was handled before the "pussification" of our society the last half century. Before that, any natural disaster, calamity, racial problems, etc always had the governments (Local, State, National) going back to the 18th Century issue a simple 6 word warning and followed through. "Looters will be shot on sight". Seemed pretty effective.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 9:42 pm
No. Should she be shot?
No one shot her
I think the problem is your lack of History knowledge on how this was handled before the "pussification" of our society the last half century. Before that, any natural disaster, calamity, racial problems, etc always had the governments (Local, State, National) going back to the 18th Century issue a simple 6 word warning and followed through. "Looters will be shot on sight". Seemed pretty effective.
Absolutely. These minuses want to fuck up good people and honest hard working people in this country, guess what they deserved to be shot. Like I said, some asshole cop wrongly killed a good man, but meanwhile he's already been arrested for murder.

If these other assholes want to still destroy innocent people's businesses because they are jealous pussies of successful people than they deserve to be shot.

Fuck it, hand me the gun WTC, & provide the directions to where their next riot will be.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

No. Should she be shot?
No one shot her
I have plenty of knowledge of history, Mr. Peabody, and I also have plenty of knowledge of Constitutional protections, and your 18th century solutions don’t cut it in a society governed by laws.
wut?
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

megman wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 9:57 pm Image
Let's bring it back. 8-)

Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 9:49 pm

No one shot her
Absolutely. These minuses want to fuck up good people and honest hard working people in this country, guess what they deserved to be shot. Like I said, some asshole cop wrongly killed a good man, but meanwhile he's already been arrested for murder.

If these other assholes want to still destroy innocent people's businesses because they are jealous pussies of successful people than they deserve to be shot.

Fuck it, hand me the gun WTC, & provide the directions to where their next riot will be.
Minneapolis is about 18 hours driving distance from New Jersey, tough guy, you can be there, and take a nap, before tomorrow night’s protests.
wut?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Odd, isn’t it?
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.