Riots disguised as protests

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Re: Riots disguised as protests

Post by Charliesheen »

The only black life which matters is one killed by a cracker. The rest are totally expendable, especially the babies.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 9:49 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 9:42 pm
Wut wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 9:18 pm
Smok44 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 2:10 pm
Wut wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 2:09 pm
Smok44 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 2:07 pm

No one shot her
Stop playing dumb. Or, carry on being dumb, not a problem for me.
I'm being dumb ? Yet you're the one carrying on like she was shot :lol:
As usual, let's not concentrate on the facts, let's concentrate on what you think may happen :roll:
Carrying on? No, I’m not carrying on about anything. I am objecting to the president advocating summary execution and it is surprising that this position is somehow disagreeable.
I think the problem is your lack of History knowledge on how this was handled before the "pussification" of our society the last half century. Before that, any natural disaster, calamity, racial problems, etc always had the governments (Local, State, National) going back to the 18th Century issue a simple 6 word warning and followed through. "Looters will be shot on sight". Seemed pretty effective.
Absolutely. These minuses want to fuck up good people and honest hard working people in this country, guess what they deserved to be shot. Like I said, some asshole cop wrongly killed a good man, but meanwhile he's already been arrested for murder.

If these other assholes want to still destroy innocent people's businesses because they are jealous pussies of successful people than they deserve to be shot.

Fuck it, hand me the gun WTC, & provide the directions to where their next riot will be.
Notice in what areas of the Country this crap takes place?. Never happens in Texas. Wonder why?. Because If a localized business owner felt threatened because of a local situation, he would ask for help offering wages to protect his business. Would be turned down because they would show up for free just on the principle. Notice the difference?
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:55 pm

As usual, let's not concentrate on the facts, let's concentrate on what you think may happen :roll:
Carrying on? No, I’m not carrying on about anything. I am objecting to the president advocating summary execution and it is surprising that this position is somehow disagreeable.
I think the problem is your lack of History knowledge on how this was handled before the "pussification" of our society the last half century. Before that, any natural disaster, calamity, racial problems, etc always had the governments (Local, State, National) going back to the 18th Century issue a simple 6 word warning and followed through. "Looters will be shot on sight". Seemed pretty effective.
Absolutely. These minuses want to fuck up good people and honest hard working people in this country, guess what they deserved to be shot. Like I said, some asshole cop wrongly killed a good man, but meanwhile he's already been arrested for murder.

If these other assholes want to still destroy innocent people's businesses because they are jealous pussies of successful people than they deserve to be shot.

Fuck it, hand me the gun WTC, & provide the directions to where their next riot will be.
Notice in what areas of the Country this crap takes place?. Never happens in Texas. Wonder why?. Because If a localized business owner felt threatened because of a local situation, he would ask for help offering wages to protect his business. Would be turned down because they would show up for free just on the principle. Notice the difference?
Absolutely WTC. Good point WTC. Like I've said, I really do like a red state like Texas.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

Charliesheen wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:19 pm The only black life which matters is one killed by a cracker. The rest are totally expendable, especially the babies.
There is some fair criticism in this statement. At the same time, when the people charged with keeping you safe, are causing you harm, that does feel a lot more sinister.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Wut wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:02 pm

No one shot her
I have plenty of knowledge of history, Mr. Peabody, and I also have plenty of knowledge of Constitutional protections, and your 18th century solutions don’t cut it in a society governed by laws.
Did I mention the pussification of American society? You seem the poster child.
B-Tender

Post by B-Tender »

Anyone seen the FB post of the white guy in all black breaking windows of the Autozone?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 11:09 pm
Wut wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:02 pm

I have plenty of knowledge of history, Mr. Peabody, and I also have plenty of knowledge of Constitutional protections, and your 18th century solutions don’t cut it in a society governed by laws.
Did I mention the pussification of American society? You seem the poster child.
Sure thing, Peabody.
wut?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

B-Tender wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 11:08 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:19 pm The only black life which matters is one killed by a cracker. The rest are totally expendable, especially the babies.
There is some fair criticism in this statement. At the same time, when the people charged with keeping you safe, are causing you harm, that does feel a lot more sinister.
Nobody is arguing that that MN cop should not be charged with Murder. Who kneels on a handcuffed suspects neck when he's already been placed into custody. Absolutely. But as usual, we miss the overall picture on why 4 cops were there to start with. Let me guess- he was all dressed up heading for Church services with his innocent niece when the racists cops accosted him for no reason. Racist cards no longer flies . He was passing a counterfeit $20 is what I heard. Not something to lose your life over. But, here's a life lesson, obey the law, respect your neighbors, enjoy life and when the cops confront you over a criminal violation, listen to what they are demanding. They aren't there to debate. Be out on $500 bond in 4 hours. Dumbass.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Smok44 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 11:33 pm
Wut wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 1:59 pm
No. Should she be shot?
No one shot her
Yet all you keep talking about is her being shot which no one not even her was shot. Thats carrying on
All I keep talking about? Exaggerate much?

The original point, apparently lost on you, is that the president is advocating summary execution, which maybe you’re ok with, I’m not.
wut?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Let me guess. No more rioting now that the troops have showed up with live ammo? Rats scattering. Lessons learned.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Wut wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 12:00 am

No one shot her
Yet all you keep talking about is her being shot which no one not even her was shot. Thats carrying on

The original point, apparently lost on you, is that the president is advocating summary execution, which maybe you’re ok with, I’m not.
MSNBC much? May want to switch to CNN, a little lighter propaganda.
B-Tender

Post by B-Tender »

BigRedRetard wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 11:59 pm
B-Tender wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 11:24 pm Anyone seen the FB post of the white guy in all black breaking windows of the Autozone?
No, but there are a lot of white people getting in on the action.
If you go to "In The NOW" on FB, and search" Are white guys sabotaging the George Floyd uprising?" It shows the clip.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 12:06 am

Maybe a Foghorn Leghorn is a better nickname for you.
wut?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Smok44 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 12:13 am

Apparently you lost your way. How many times did you say does she deserve to be shot? More than once.
So you have a problem with what he said. Boo hoo. I'll ask again, did anyone get shot? You must be very fragile if words hurt you so much that you're still whining about nothing that happened. :lol:
I asked twice, a second time because you didn’t answer the first time I asked.

What I’m seeing here is that your discussion board technique is to exaggerate and distort, it’s not worth any further consideration on my part.
wut?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Smok44 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 11:48 pm

Shut the fuck up already about Texas already. Do you see it happening in Maine?, Iowa? either Dokota's? Shove your fucking Texas up your ass.
Dude, I was agreeing with you. For once in a decade, try to hide the retardation and autism. Everybody on UJR would appreciate it. Thanks.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Wut wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 12:09 am

Lick them liberal balls. Going nowhere fast. Blah, Blah, Blah
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 12:20 am
Wut wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 12:09 am

Lick them liberal balls. Going nowhere fast. Blah, Blah, Blah
DD35CBDF-165A-44AE-9DED-A33CB5B59845.jpeg
wut?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Smok44 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 12:20 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 12:17 am
Smok44 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 11:48 pm

Shut the fuck up already about Texas already. Do you see it happening in Maine?, Iowa? either Dokota's? Shove your fucking Texas up your ass.
Dude, I was agreeing with you. For once in a decade, try to hide the retardation and autism. Everybody on UJR would appreciate it. Thanks.
Dude you try to bring Texas into everything, Fuck off with your Texas shit, this isn't about Texas. Texas is the epicenter of the world to only your dumb ass.
My simple point is we don't put up with this BS here. Start that crap, and you will met with armed people that will make you want to go home alive.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

B-Tender wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 11:24 pm Anyone seen the FB post of the white guy in all black breaking windows of the Autozone?
Yep. Think that was an Antifa asshat trying to stir shit up?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

WTC is on his way with a barbecue grill spatula and a bottle of Jack Daniels to restore law and order
I blame Biker.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Biker wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 11:41 pm Image
Fucking A...

Stir crazy from being quarantine + race baiting media = dummies doing dumb shit.

You can bet the eventual solution to this will be more police, and more police state.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Stapes wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 2:42 am WTC is on his way with a barbecue grill spatula and a bottle of Jack Daniels to restore law and order
My village is in need and have voted to adopt WTC as our idiot.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

BigRedRetard wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 11:59 pm
No, but there are a lot of white people getting in on the action.
Yep. Democrats. Every one.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

BigRedRetard wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:15 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:11 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 12:49 pm
Wut wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 12:45 pm What a great president to promote summary execution.
If people are looting and burning buildings they should have every expectation that they might get shot.
Agreed 100%. I was just reading that 170 businesses in Minneapolis were destroyed by the riot. WTF? What did hard working decent people from every ethnicity do to deserve that?

These fuckers are idiots, & Trump was exactly right when he said they're disrespecting George Floyd with their bullshit. Nobody is saying what was done to him wasn't wrong, but the things they're doing are almost worse. 2 wrongs don't make a right.
These idiots rioting don't give a single fuck about George Floyd.
I’m willing to bet some don’t even know his name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk