Post tits Disco NSFW

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Post tits Disco NSFW

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:05 am Image
Pencil test.

Pass with honors.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
8-TrackJones
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by 8-TrackJones »

Klaatu ......Barada .......Ncoughcoughcough.........Necktie.........Nickel.....
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

HAWT! ^^^
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:11 pm Image
How much? :lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:59 pm Image
Too many moles on or around tits. Would not bang!
J/k that's target practice right there.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

The most pitiful thing about this thread is it proves how obsessed that weirdo is with me. Come on CQ, get a new shtick. Why do you continue to endlessly talk about me? Don't you have anything better to do? OH, and don't start talking about WTC now, you loser. Srsly, you need something better to do, don't you think?
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:31 pm The most pitiful thing about this thread is it proves how obsessed that weirdo is with me. Come on CQ, get a new shtick. Why do you continue to endlessly talk about me? Don't you have anything better to do? OH, and don't start talking about WTC now, you loser. Srsly, you need something better to do, don't you think?
Are you saying he's calling you a boob?
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

necronomous wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:44 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:31 pm The most pitiful thing about this thread is it proves how obsessed that weirdo is with me. Come on CQ, get a new shtick. Why do you continue to endlessly talk about me? Don't you have anything better to do? OH, and don't start talking about WTC now, you loser. Srsly, you need something better to do, don't you think?
That's what you are chump. Thank me for speaking fact. Any other questions imbecile? Listen, your wife has nice tits, who cares? You don't work, congratulations. Your kids wished they had a better dad. Now, fuck off loser.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

What the fuck does this thread have to do with you? You fucking mental patient
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:50 pm
That's what you are chump. Thank me for speaking fact. Any other questions imbecile? Listen, your wife has nice tits, who cares? You don't work, congratulations. Your kids wished they had a better dad. Now, fuck off loser.
I have not once talked about your wife and how she eats shit. I have not once talked about how she definitely looks like Manny Pacquiao. I was trying to understand what you were saying that's all, and you call me a bad father. You can take each one of your shitty personalities and shove your wife's 401k up all of their fucking asses. No one is jealous of you, no one cares how much your wife makes or how much her pussy echoes because every fitness instructor has literally stepped into it. Take your crap that you have with all the other people up here and play with them and leave me the fuck out of it.
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

necronomous wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:45 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:50 pm
I have not once talked about your wife and how she eats shit. I have not once talked about how she definitely looks like Manny Pacquiao. I was trying to understand what you were saying that's all, and you call me a bad father. You can take each one of your shitty personalities and shove your wife's 401k up all of their fucking asses. No one is jealous of you, no one cares how much your wife makes or how much her pussy echoes because every fitness instructor has literally stepped into it. Take your crap that you have with all the other people up here and play with them and leave me the fuck out of it.
I think you are an ignorant cunt that talks shit out of his ass like a little pussy. Dude, get a life & stop being an ignorant cunt. I feel sorry for your wife & I feel sorry for your children, that deserves a better father. I never knew you were so much of an ignorant fuckup Necro, thanks for pointing it out. Maybe you should go back and work at Jiffy Lube loser. :roll: :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

If anyone hasn't realized yet that Necro is an ignorant pussy that his own wife is ashamed of, guess what? That's what this scumbag is. Fuck off Necro.
8-TrackJones
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by 8-TrackJones »

Klaatu ......Barada .......Ncoughcoughcough.........Necktie.........Nickel.....
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »