Post tits Disco NSFW

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Re: Post tits Disco NSFW

Post by QillerDaemon »

HowieTheHat wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:22 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:13 pm Image
Wow.....just.....Wow!!!
Definitely motorboaterable! 8-)
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:32 am Image
She could suffocate me with those and I wouldn't even struggle.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Dedee Pfeiffer (Michelle's sister)

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Yes she does! :thumbupleft:
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

JackRabbit_Slim wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:37 pm 😳
i just can't with you anymore after you ditched that hottie.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

MalcoveMagnesia
Forum Irregular

Post by MalcoveMagnesia »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:50 pm Image
Can't tell exactly by looking at the caved-in bottom 1/4 of her face, but maybe she's severely holding her breath in?
JackRabbit_Slim
Have Sister, Will Bang

Post by JackRabbit_Slim »

Flumper wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:41 pm
That crazy bitch is well off the rails.. She's still living in her parents basement 4 years later and has currently set up a patreon account so you can pay to see her nudes and cosplay material.. Kinda sad. She's covered herself in ink and lost a ton of weight.. I think I probably enjoyed her best years and got out before the real decline.
"you have a fine boy there..." CaptGotti
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

JackRabbit_Slim wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:44 pm
That crazy bitch is well off the rails.. She's still living in her parents basement 4 years later and has currently set up a patreon account so you can pay to see her nudes and cosplay material.. Kinda sad. She's covered herself in ink and lost a ton of weight.. I think I probably enjoyed her best years and got out before the real decline.
wait..........what? she's letting people pay her to see nudes? I have no idea what cosplay is. I thought that was some kind of nerd costume sport.
JackRabbit_Slim
Have Sister, Will Bang

Flumper wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:48 pm
wait..........what? she's letting people pay her to see nudes? I have no idea what cosplay is. I thought that was some kind of nerd costume sport.
Yeah.. get with the times grandpa.. Cosplay is getting big again with a certain subset of Insta-ho's.. Everyone's working an angle.. if you're not hot enough to be a standard Insta-ho you gotta try something else to set yourself apart.. She's gone with Cosplay cause it's a fun way to justify dressing like a complete slut and sharing pics with the public.. Don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against general sluttiness.. whatever floats your boat.. but she's kinda pathetic.. Although her Lilu or whatever from 5th Element was pretty good.. But yeah patreon is a subscription thing where you can have your own little cam/pic thing going on and reach an audience.. I guess she has a private snapchat group too if you wanna join that.. I should tap into this resource since I've still got a few hundred nudes of her.. back when she was hot..
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

JackRabbit_Slim wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:56 pm
Yeah.. get with the times grandpa.. Cosplay is getting big again with a certain subset of Insta-ho's.. Everyone's working an angle.. if you're not hot enough to be a standard Insta-ho you gotta try something else to set yourself apart.. She's gone with Cosplay cause it's a fun way to justify dressing like a complete slut and sharing pics with the public.. Don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against general sluttiness.. whatever floats your boat.. but she's kinda pathetic.. Although her Lilu or whatever from 5th Element was pretty good.. But yeah patreon is a subscription thing where you can have your own little cam/pic thing going on and reach an audience.. I guess she has a private snapchat group too if you wanna join that.. I should tap into this resource since I've still got a few hundred nudes of her.. back when she was hot..
those don't particularly sound like times i'm interested in getting with. although, it is hard to wrap my head around how freaking cute she was just a few years ago and then your description now.

and I hate you for having a few hundred nudes of her when she was hot.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Post one of her pics bro. Screw that insta thot. (I had to take a shot)
I blame Biker.
Zerobeat
Forum God

Post by Zerobeat »

Were you Alucard over at CF? Dated Violet?
DiverTexas
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by DiverTexas »

Zerobeat wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:22 am
No.
Zerobeat
Forum God

Post by Zerobeat »

DiverTexas wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:13 am

No.
Thanks.
JackRabbit_Slim
Have Sister, Will Bang

DiverTexas wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:13 am

No.
I was JRS at Hoover’s junkyard. Dated my hot sister.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Dude, I know it's tough to break up with someone, but you don't need to be an asshole to her. Here you are in a forum full of desperate fat Americans and you won't even advertise and boost her income by posting some pics of her in cosplay with a link to her website? Plus a few private ones from when she peaked? That's low man. Do the right thing.