Post tits noob NSFW

The forum for all things New Jersey! Maybe for those in Iraan TX. And boobs.
Post Reply
User avatar
necronomous
The Doctor Is In
Posts: 2281
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Re: Post tits noob NSFW

#1701

Post by necronomous » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:21 pm


User avatar
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind heart
Posts: 319
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:15 pm
Location: Great White North

Re: Post tits noob NSFW

#1702

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:00 pm

necronomous wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:21 pm
This girl puts on a show

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... ae1ad97dc7
Geesus. There are 6 pages of her playing with herself on Pornhub. Can we get this girl some penis please?

User avatar
nerd_alert
Forum God
Posts: 304
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:04 pm

Re: Post tits noob NSFW

#1703

Post by nerd_alert » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:42 pm

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:00 pm
necronomous wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:21 pm
This girl puts on a show

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... ae1ad97dc7
Geesus. There are 6 pages of her playing with herself on Pornhub. Can we get this girl some penis please?
On her twitter https://twitter.com/mila_azul, she states she won't do porn or even g/g. I guess she doesn't consider playing with herself on camera porn. Lol!

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 14622
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Post tits noob NSFW

#1704

Post by CaptQuint » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:49 pm

Image
“I don't take responsibility at all” President Donald John Trump 03/13/2020

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 14622
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Post tits noob NSFW

#1705

Post by CaptQuint » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:51 pm

Image
“I don't take responsibility at all” President Donald John Trump 03/13/2020

Antknot
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 1852
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Post tits noob NSFW

#1706

Post by Antknot » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:05 pm

Image
Blame Hollywood. That's what I do, and it's no less useful than blaming someone with an actual conscience.

User avatar
HowieTheHat
Why Is My Tongue Burning?
Posts: 335
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:56 pm

Re: Post tits noob NSFW

#1707

Post by HowieTheHat » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:51 am

necronomous wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:21 pm
This girl puts on a show

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... ae1ad97dc7
Good God I could wait out this entire fucking wuhan virus with that little trollop in my bed.
Resident Woodworking ace.....Yup, I am that good!

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5211
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Post tits noob NSFW

#1708

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:18 am

HowieTheHat wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:51 am
necronomous wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:21 pm
This girl puts on a show

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... ae1ad97dc7
Good God I could wait out this entire fucking wuhan virus with that little trollop in my bed.
I would hope the virus went on for a good year in that situation.

User avatar
HowieTheHat
Why Is My Tongue Burning?
Posts: 335
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:56 pm

Re: Post tits noob NSFW

#1709

Post by HowieTheHat » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:33 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:18 am
HowieTheHat wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:51 am
necronomous wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:21 pm
This girl puts on a show

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... ae1ad97dc7
Good God I could wait out this entire fucking wuhan virus with that little trollop in my bed.
I would hope the virus went on for a good year in that situation.
I certainly would not mind.
Resident Woodworking ace.....Yup, I am that good!

User avatar
Whackov
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2158
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:35 pm

Re: Post tits noob NSFW

#1710

Post by Whackov » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:15 am

Image

User avatar
Whackov
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2158
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:35 pm

Re: Post tits noob NSFW

#1711

Post by Whackov » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:15 am

Image

User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 4510
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: Post tits noob NSFW

#1712

Post by Stapes » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:21 am

Whackov wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:15 am
Image
Never gets old or boring.
Not in the a.m. bro.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 14622
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Post tits noob NSFW

#1713

Post by CaptQuint » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:33 pm

Image
“I don't take responsibility at all” President Donald John Trump 03/13/2020

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 14622
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Post tits noob NSFW

#1714

Post by CaptQuint » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:28 pm

Image
“I don't take responsibility at all” President Donald John Trump 03/13/2020

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 14622
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Post tits noob NSFW

#1715

Post by CaptQuint » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:50 pm

Image
“I don't take responsibility at all” President Donald John Trump 03/13/2020

User avatar
Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC
Posts: 1883
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: Post tits noob NSFW

#1716

Post by Smok44 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:21 am

Image
Allen is a wrench

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5211
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Post tits noob NSFW

#1717

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:28 am

Smok44 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:21 am
Image
Nice Smok. More hot bishes that want nothing to do with a fat cheap ugly mutha fucka like you. :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC
Posts: 1883
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: Post tits noob NSFW

#1718

Post by Smok44 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:34 am

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:28 am
Smok44 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:21 am
Image
Nice Smok. More hot bishes that want nothing to do with a fat cheap ugly mutha fucka like you. :lol: :lol:
Go slob up WTC's knob you gay fuck. No wonder your wife is a gym whore, Faggot!
Last edited by Smok44 on Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Allen is a wrench

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5211
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Post tits noob NSFW

#1719

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:39 am

Smok44 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:34 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:28 am
Smok44 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:21 am
Image
Nice Smok. More hot bishes that want nothing to do with a fat cheap ugly mutha fucka like you. :lol: :lol:
Go slob up WTC's knob you gay fuck. No wonder your wife is a gym whore, Faggot!
Trust me, you is da fag. Let me ask you, do you even have a girlfriend? It's interesting how you never talk about being with a girl. Is what you are trying to tell us is that you are a fag? LOL

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5211
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Post tits noob NSFW

#1720

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:42 am

You know what Smok, you lil fag boy, I'm not even sayin' my wife is that hot. But what I am sayin is she is a curvy female with a tight pussy that I like to bang. What is a gay boy like you hittin' these days, your boyfriend's sloppy mud puddle fat ass? :lol:

Come on Smok, you want to get real here? Fine, let's do it.

User avatar
Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC
Posts: 1883
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: Post tits noob NSFW

#1721

Post by Smok44 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:51 am

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:42 am
You know what Smok, you lil fag boy, I'm not even sayin' my wife is that hot. But what I am sayin is she is a curvy female with a tight pussy that I like to bang. What is a gay boy like you hittin' these days, your boyfriend's sloppy mud puddle fat ass? :lol:

Come on Smok, you want to get real here? Fine, let's do it.
Yea lets get real Retard. Whats your plan Wimpy?
Allen is a wrench

User avatar
Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC
Posts: 1883
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: Post tits noob NSFW

#1722

Post by Smok44 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:56 am

"Whoa's me" Gonna come slob my knob too, Tard of NJ?
Allen is a wrench

User avatar
Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC
Posts: 1883
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: Post tits noob NSFW

#1723

Post by Smok44 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:57 am

"Whoa's me" Gonna come slob my knob too, Tard of NJ?
Allen is a wrench

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5211
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Post tits noob NSFW

#1724

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:59 am

Smok44 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:51 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:42 am
You know what Smok, you lil fag boy, I'm not even sayin' my wife is that hot. But what I am sayin is she is a curvy female with a tight pussy that I like to bang. What is a gay boy like you hittin' these days, your boyfriend's sloppy mud puddle fat ass? :lol:

Come on Smok, you want to get real here? Fine, let's do it.
Yea lets get real Retard. Whats your plan Wimpy?
Be honest and answer some questions here Smok, you ignorant joke. Dude, I'm an old man. If you must know I'm reasonably confident that I would easily kick your ass if I was the same age as you but now that I'm older, I doubt I can. Is that your only point? Idiot, you have absolutely no respect & you are a miserable douchebag, that's my point.

I have a great life with an awesome wife and friends and I seriously doubt you have anything close to that.

Now, am I wrong? Go ahead big man little girl, let me know your opinion. :lol:

User avatar
Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC
Posts: 1883
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: Post tits noob NSFW

#1725

Post by Smok44 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:00 am

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:59 am
Smok44 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:51 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:42 am
You know what Smok, you lil fag boy, I'm not even sayin' my wife is that hot. But what I am sayin is she is a curvy female with a tight pussy that I like to bang. What is a gay boy like you hittin' these days, your boyfriend's sloppy mud puddle fat ass? :lol:

Come on Smok, you want to get real here? Fine, let's do it.
Yea lets get real Retard. Whats your plan Wimpy?
Be honest and answer some questions here Smok, you ignorant joke. Dude, I'm an old man. If you must know I'm reasonably confident that I would easily kick your ass if I was the same age as you but now that I'm older, I doubt I can. Is that your only point? Idiot, you have absolutely no respect & you are a miserable douchebag, that's my point.

I have a great life with an awesome wife and friends and I seriously doubt you have anything close to that.

Now, am I wrong? Go ahead big man little girl, let me know your opinion. :lol:
Stop babbling and tell me when it gets real Twinky
Allen is a wrench

Post Reply