what are you listening too?

The forum for all things Kerrville TX. Also for New Jersey. And boobs!
Post Reply
User avatar
pork
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2472
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:48 pm
Location: frisco

what are you listening too?

#1

Post by pork » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:36 pm

my background music for today:


User avatar
Deathproof
UJR Guitar Hero Champion
Posts: 3319
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:42 pm

Re: what are you listening too?

#2

Post by Deathproof » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:05 pm

šŸŽ¶To be faaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiirrrrršŸŽµ

User avatar
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks
Posts: 1225
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:10 am

Re: what are you listening too?

#3

Post by Geist » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:18 pm


User avatar
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks
Posts: 1225
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:10 am

Re: what are you listening too?

#4

Post by Geist » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:20 pm


User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 5047
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Halfway between the Equator and the North Pole

Re: what are you listening too?

#5

Post by megman » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:54 pm

Should the thread title be "What are you listening too too?"
Animal wrote: ā†‘
Sun May 02, 2021 4:08 am


I'm all hat and no cattle


User avatar
Stapes
Proud Union Guy. Drives a Nissan
Posts: 10567
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: what are you listening too?

#6

Post by Stapes » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:00 am

Geist wrote: ā†‘
Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:20 pm
I just watched a movie on Amazon prime called filth and wisdom with this dude
I blame Biker.

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 5047
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Halfway between the Equator and the North Pole

Re: what are you listening too?

#7

Post by megman » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:06 am

Stapes wrote: ā†‘
Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:00 am
Geist wrote: ā†‘
Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:20 pm
I just watched a movie on Amazon prime called filth and wisdom with this dude
"He who licks knives will eventually cut his tongue".

I liked it. :D
Animal wrote: ā†‘
Sun May 02, 2021 4:08 am


I'm all hat and no cattle


User avatar
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks
Posts: 1225
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:10 am

Re: what are you listening too?

#8

Post by Geist » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:44 am

Stapes wrote: ā†‘
Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:00 am
Geist wrote: ā†‘
Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:20 pm
I just watched a movie on Amazon prime called filth and wisdom with this dude
Love Eugene Hutz, I'll check it out.

User avatar
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks
Posts: 1225
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:10 am

Re: what are you listening too?

#9

Post by Geist » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:44 am


WestTexasCrude

Re: what are you listening too?

#10

Post by WestTexasCrude » Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:11 am


WestTexasCrude

Re: what are you listening too?

#11

Post by WestTexasCrude » Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:25 am

[media][

WestTexasCrude

Re: what are you listening too?

#12

Post by WestTexasCrude » Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:55 am

I have no idea, but this song haunts my dreams

User avatar
Deathproof
UJR Guitar Hero Champion
Posts: 3319
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:42 pm

Re: what are you listening too?

#13

Post by Deathproof » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:34 am

Geist wrote: ā†‘
Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:44 am
Fuck, that didn't take long. Richard Cheese is on the ball.
šŸŽ¶To be faaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiirrrrršŸŽµ

User avatar
Stapes
Proud Union Guy. Drives a Nissan
Posts: 10567
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: what are you listening too?

#14

Post by Stapes » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:58 pm

I blame Biker.

User avatar
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar
Posts: 1558
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:23 pm

Re: what are you listening too?

#15

Post by Burn1dwn » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:23 pm

I am a big fan of The E's solo work but that was some annoying shit.

User avatar
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar
Posts: 1558
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:23 pm

Re: what are you listening too?

#16

Post by Burn1dwn » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:24 pm


User avatar
HowieTheHat
Why Is My Tongue Burning?
Posts: 669
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:56 pm

Re: what are you listening too?

#17

Post by HowieTheHat » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:18 am

Jake Tumler and the Hard Hats
Resident Woodworking ace.....Yup, I am that good!

User avatar
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!
Posts: 1103
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:29 pm

Re: what are you listening too?

#18

Post by hawkfan8812 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:52 pm


User avatar
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!
Posts: 1103
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:29 pm

Re: what are you listening too?

#19

Post by hawkfan8812 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:37 pm

Been a while since I posted my girl Vicci. This show was before her Voice appearance.


jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting stories.
Posts: 397
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:37 pm

Re: what are you listening too?

#20

Post by jsdspif » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:48 pm

I just repaired a porno 8 track tape called "sensuous black woman" I started to listen to it and the black lady is telling "all black women you need to fuck your man" I only listened to about 5 minutes of it so far. I play them on a childs educational toy robot called 2XL. It's a whole new kind of learning!

User avatar
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!
Posts: 1103
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:29 pm

Re: what are you listening too?

#21

Post by hawkfan8812 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:51 pm

Wow, I remember getting 2XL as a child.

User avatar
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!
Posts: 1103
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:29 pm

Re: what are you listening too?

#22

Post by hawkfan8812 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:19 pm


User avatar
pork
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2472
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:48 pm
Location: frisco

Re: what are you listening too?

#23

Post by pork » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:42 pm


jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting stories.
Posts: 397
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:37 pm

Re: what are you listening too?

#24

Post by jsdspif » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:43 pm

hawkfan8812 wrote: ā†‘
Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:51 pm
Wow, I remember getting 2XL as a child.
age check: Was it the 8 track model or the "newer" cassette model? (Or as Arnold in the skateroom would say "8 track or KAYset" Because he called cassette KAYset) I lucked out on mine everything works and the little bracket that holds the playback head isn't broke. I thought it was malfunctioning because when it hits the foil sensor it switches the "program" 4 times to play the same "program"all of the time,but it's made that way to make the 2xl tapes work properly. As someone stated it must have made people think it was messed up because someone had said there was no mention of that in the manual,only that regular 8 track tapes can also be played in it.

User avatar
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!
Posts: 1103
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:29 pm

Re: what are you listening too?

#25

Post by hawkfan8812 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:03 pm

jsdspif wrote: ā†‘
Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:43 pm
hawkfan8812 wrote: ā†‘
Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:51 pm
Wow, I remember getting 2XL as a child.
age check: Was it the 8 track model or the "newer" cassette model? (Or as Arnold in the skateroom would say "8 track or KAYset" Because he called cassette KAYset) I lucked out on mine everything works and the little bracket that holds the playback head isn't broke. I thought it was malfunctioning because when it hits the foil sensor it switches the "program" 4 times to play the same "program"all of the time,but it's made that way to make the 2xl tapes work properly. As someone stated it must have made people think it was messed up because someone had said there was no mention of that in the manual,only that regular 8 track tapes can also be played in it.
It was the 8 track style, and I am 53.

Post Reply