Ginsburg is dead

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Re: Ginsburg is dead

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:11 pm Republicans would never put an African-American female up...... Their Trump base would not tolerate it........ They do have a Cuban in the wings though. The smart money was on the ultra conservative Lily white Catholic lady but I'll bet the evangelicals have been putting that to bed.
Someone just wakes up and punches you in the taint just so you can be in a shitty mood and be a shitty person don't they
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

necronomous wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:29 pm
Stapes wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:11 pm Republicans would never put an African-American female up...... Their Trump base would not tolerate it........ They do have a Cuban in the wings though. The smart money was on the ultra conservative Lily white Catholic lady but I'll bet the evangelicals have been putting that to bed.
Someone just wakes up and punches you in the taint just so you can be in a shitty mood and be a shitty person don't they

I'm just putting forth the reality of the situation...... I know you guys don't like that
I blame Biker.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Stapes wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:43 pm

I'm just putting forth the reality of the situation...... I know you guys don't like that
We wouldn't mind, IF you'd put forth the real reality. You should that.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
DiverTexas
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by DiverTexas »

Ginsburg suggests Senate should act on Garland nomination, but says it cannot be forced to
“The president is elected for four years not three years, so the power he has in year three continues into year four,” Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, In
2016 Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg said that senators refusing to vote on President Obama’s nominee to the Supreme Court should recognize that a president is elected for four years not three."
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

I don't remember all the conservatives hear lobbying for the Senate to act in 2016.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Trump Fires Off Giant Pink Glitter Cannon To Reveal Gender Of SCOTUS Nominee

WASHINGTON, D.C.—It was a festive occasion, as gender reveals often are, and a crowd brimming with excitement gathered outside the White House to find out from President Trump what gender the nominee for Supreme Court Justice would be.

“Oh I sure hope it’s a boy!” yelled one man.

“No way! It has to be a girl!” yelled a nearby woman.

However, some unhappy citizens gathered in the crowd only to protest how primitive and cis-heteronormative a gender reveal party for a Supreme Court Justice is.

“This is so backwards,” yelled local non-binary furry queen-king Yoox Bellavix. “The nominee hasn’t even been questioned by the Senate to determine what gender they identify with! Gender is not the same as biological sex! We need hearings now!”

Trump suddenly appeared on the White House lawn and greeted all the gathered crowd with a wide beaming smile like that of an expectant father. “Thank you, ladies and gentlemen and Democrats and Fake News media! I am very happy, so very happy, I don't even remember the last time I was this happy, to announce the gender of our nominee to fill the seat!” he said.

The crowd erupted in joyous applause as the Secret Service rolled out a giant wheeled cannon similar to a civil war artillery piece and pulled the trigger to send an enormous cloud of pink glitter into the air.

“Of course it’s a girl! It’s a girl!” Trump said as he made an hourglass curve gesture with his hands. “Tremendous. Thank you very much!”

At publishing time, all the assembled media figures stood completely covered in pink glitter. The White House lawn is also entirely covered. The EPA estimates it could take up to 12 years for the pristine swamp environment of the White House lawn to return to normal.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Pretty sure that's a fake article
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:56 pm Pretty sure that's a fake article
:lol:
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:43 pm

You guys? Who you saying I'm with? Conservatives? Lol fuck them
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

A few people on this board can only operate in team think.

To point out the bullshit on both sides of the aisle will only cause them angst.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

B-Tender wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:41 pm I don't remember all the conservatives hear lobbying for the Senate to act in 2016.
You mean when the dude occupying the White House would've installed another liberal? Gee, I wonder why? And thank God it never happened.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

And, Boom. It's a done deal

GOP Sen. Mitt Romney of Utah signaled on Tuesday that he is on board with the Senate's taking up a new Supreme Court nominee during the current election year, an announcement that all but ensures a nominee put forward by President Donald Trump will be confirmed barring any potential missteps by the nominee during the confirmation process.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

I have no idea of the timetable. But, how ironic would it be with the witch's funeral late next week if Trump announces her replacement in a few days. Senate confirms in a few days and her replacement is sworn in even before her body is thrown into the grave.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

WTF did that dumb scrawny midget jew nasty bitch do anyway? Somebody remind me, I forgot. :lol:
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:46 am WTF did that dumb scrawny midget jew nasty bitch do anyway? Somebody remind me, I forgot. :lol:
Something about feminism, women's rights blah blah blah. Worst SCOTUS traitor in the entire history of the institution. Total disgrace, Just throw her body in the Potomac when it's all done. Total waste of space at Arlington.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:55 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:46 am WTF did that dumb scrawny midget jew nasty bitch do anyway? Somebody remind me, I forgot. :lol:
Something about feminism, women's rights blah blah blah. Worst SCOTUS traitor in the entire history of the institution. Total disgrace, Just throw her body in the Potomac when it's all done. Total waste of space at Arlington.
LOL! With any luck Trump will replace that idiot with somebody much better. Fuck that bitch.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

List the opinions she authored that you consider worse than Dred Scott or Korematsu.
wut?
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

You're a disgusting piece of shit.
I blame Biker.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Fuck all of you fags that like Ruth the dumb cunt.

Let's hear it for the men!

Even the lezbo slut likes that better. LOL!

WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:01 am
LOL! With any luck Trump will replace that idiot with somebody much better. Fuck that bitch.
There is no luck. It's already a done deal as of today within 2 weeks. 4 years, already replaced 3 of the 9 with very young Conservatives that rule on the Law based on the Constitution instead of this corpse's "feelings" rulings. These people will dominate for decades. It's the main reason I voted Trump in 2016. Best vote ever.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:16 am
There is no luck. It's already a done deal as of today within 2 weeks. 4 years, already replaced 3 of the 9 with very young Conservatives that rule on the Law based on the Constitution instead of this corpse's "feelings" rulings. These people will dominate for decades. It's the main reason I voted Trump in 2016. Best vote ever.
List the opinions she authored that you consider worse than Dred Scott or Korematsu.
wut?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Stapes wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:08 am
Yeah, we get it. Pounds on Trump daily for 4 years. Gets handed a 3rd Scotus pick and a 2nd term in 5 weeks and idiot cries about the "injustice". I love snowflakes getting humiliated when they are so clueless for so long. I've told you this for 4 long years. The problem isn't the right. It's your DNC. Fix that and we might see you in the 2030's. I said that 4 years ago.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:30 am
Stapes wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:08 am
Yeah, we get it. Pounds on Trump daily for 4 years. Gets handed a 3rd Scotus pick and a 2nd term in 5 weeks and idiot cries about the "injustice". I love snowflakes getting humiliated when they are so clueless for so long. I've told you this for 4 long years. The problem isn't the right. It's your DNC. Fix that and we might see you in the 2030's. I said that 4 years ago.
Word. That ignorant jew cunt sucks completely. LOL!
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Wut wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:23 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:16 am
Sure, I'll do that. Right after the list where she voted while unconscious. I'm pretty sure my list is way longer.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Weeks ago I did something I don't think anyone has ever done here or on old UJ. I guaranteed something and promised if I was wrong, I would never ever post in that sub-forum again. Slam dunk.