Ginsburg is dead

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Re: Ginsburg is dead

Post by Blast »

To be honest here, and I'll answer Wut for others, I am not sure what she authored and what she didn't. There are more cases handled by the court than we will ever hear about. I know since I may agree on and others I won't. It doesn't mean she didn't work hard to get to where she was. I just disagree with her viewpoint. That being said... I'm all for a hot female supreme court Justice that'll distract the lesbians on the bench.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:37 am
Wut wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:23 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:16 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:01 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:55 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:46 am WTF did that dumb scrawny midget jew nasty bitch do anyway? Somebody remind me, I forgot. :lol:
Something about feminism, women's rights blah blah blah. Worst SCOTUS traitor in the entire history of the institution. Total disgrace, Just throw her body in the Potomac when it's all done. Total waste of space at Arlington.
LOL! With any luck Trump will replace that idiot with somebody much better. Fuck that bitch.
There is no luck. It's already a done deal as of today within 2 weeks. 4 years, already replaced 3 of the 9 with very young Conservatives that rule on the Law based on the Constitution instead of this corpse's "feelings" rulings. These people will dominate for decades. It's the main reason I voted Trump in 2016. Best vote ever.
List the opinions she authored that you consider worse than Dred Scott or Korematsu.
Sure, I'll do that. Right after the list where she voted while unconscious. I'm pretty sure my list is way longer.
I figured you’d dodge the question since you don’t know what you’re talking about.
wut?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Blast wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:10 am To be honest here, and I'll answer Wut for others, I am not sure what she authored and what she didn't. There are more cases handled by the court than we will ever hear about. I know since I may agree on and others I won't. It doesn't mean she didn't work hard to get to where she was. I just disagree with her viewpoint. That being said... I'm all for a hot female supreme court Justice that'll distract the lesbians on the bench.
I’m pretty sure she accomplished more in her life than anyone here did or ever will.

I disagreed with much of what Scalia stood for and he was really a dick in the bench, but he earned his spot on the court.

Him and Ginsburg were apparently good friends, which seems weird, but attorneys, and I presume judges, can try to crush each other in court and go for drinks afterwards.
wut?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Wut wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:05 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:46 am WTF did that dumb scrawny midget jew nasty bitch do anyway? Somebody remind me, I forgot. :lol:
Something about feminism, women's rights blah blah blah. Worst SCOTUS traitor in the entire history of the institution. Total disgrace, Just throw her body in the Potomac when it's all done. Total waste of space at Arlington.
List the opinions she authored that you consider worse than Dred Scott or Korematsu.
Disingenuous. It wasn't always the opinions she authored, but also the votes and dissents she made. But since you asked...

United Staes v. Virginia, 1996.
Bush v. Gore, 2000
Obergefell v. Hodges, 2015
Shelby County v. Holder, 2013
Sessions v. Dimaya, 2018
Ledbetter v. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, 2007
Whole Women's Health v. Hellerstedt, 2016

Want me to go on?
Last edited by Deathproof on Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

the crying and whining and fake uproar over supreme court selections is one of the dumbest things there is. and there isn't a swinging dick that can point to instances where a judge has made a political ruling. no matter how rotted your brain is from watching political news tv, these judges aren't politicians dressed in black robes. they rule on law.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Flumper wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:40 pm the crying and whining and fake uproar over supreme court selections is one of the dumbest things there is. and there isn't a swinging dick that can point to instances where a judge has made a political ruling. no matter how rotted your brain is from watching political news tv, these judges aren't politicians dressed in black robes. they rule on law.
They're supposed to rule on law. Vader Ginsburg and the other liberals on the bench -- and in other courts like the notoriously delusional 9th circuit -- have forgotten that. They legislate, instead of ruling correctly based on the Constitution.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

because of the 8 cases i have had tried in front of judges and the one that appealed to the SC...i have an extremely low opinion of the legal system. there are 2 judges i have dealt with in my cases that were outstanding. the rest were underwhelming to a degree that the legal system gets it wrong more than it gets it right and no-one should have that kind of power over anything.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

lol, now the Trump dick suckers care for the constitution :rollingyellow:
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Flumper wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:40 pm the crying and whining and fake uproar over supreme court selections is one of the dumbest things there is. and there isn't a swinging dick that can point to instances where a judge has made a political ruling. no matter how rotted your brain is from watching political news tv, these judges aren't politicians dressed in black robes. they rule on law.
Lets not forget that RBG advocated for lowering the age of consent to below 12. She was an evil wench
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Biker wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:44 pm
Lets not forget that RBG advocated for lowering the age of consent to below 12. She was an evil wench
Shouldnt be a surprise. Liberals love pedophiles. Observe how so many lefties are trying to label it "just another sexuality" and denying pedophiles are bad people.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

what? i did not know that.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Flumper wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:58 pm
Its in her book from 1977 when she was chief counsel of the ACLU
Biker

Post by Biker »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:57 pm
Shouldnt be a surprise. Liberals love pedophiles. Observe how so many lefties are trying to label it "just another sexuality" and denying pedophiles are bad people.
Yep
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Ruth Bader Ginsburg did not advocate lowering the age of consent

https://apnews.com/afs:Content:9411725883

Biker is listening to his Russian masters. Biker is a fraud.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:00 pm
i am going to have to search for that. below 12?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:44 pm lol, now the Trump dick suckers care for the constitution :rollingyellow:
We always have. Hence our efforts to repeal Husseincare and the traitorous Dream Act.
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:00 pm Ruth Bader Ginsburg did not advocate lowering the age of consent

But she used it as an counter argument in rape claims. But go ahead and split hairs
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:02 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:44 pm lol, now the Trump dick suckers care for the constitution :rollingyellow:
We always have. Hence our efforts to repeal Husseincare and the traitorous Dream Act.
The GOP had control of The White House AND Congress. They did not repeal and replace. You are a young person with a warped mind.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:02 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:00 pm Ruth Bader Ginsburg did not advocate lowering the age of consent

But she used it as an counter argument in rape claims. But go ahead and split hairs
You are a liar and a fraud. Not one person on this forum should take anything you say seriously.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Yep
Liar
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

found it. yeah, she never said that. She cited a senate bill that had that language, but she only cited it to give an example of how some laws use gender neutral pronouns and its up to judges to determine when a law was meant for both genders if the law was written with a male pronoun.

she did NOT advocate to lower the age of consent. that's fake.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/did-r ... -children/

people can hate her if they want, but at least be accurate.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Have you noticed an increase in pedophile arrests since Epstein's girlfriend go arrested. They got a bunch around here couple weeks ago.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:40 pm
Wut wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:05 am
Disingenuous. It wasn't always the opinions she authored, but also the votes and dissents she made. But since you asked...

United Staes v. Virginia, 1996.
Bush v. Gore, 2000
Obergefell v. Hodges, 2015
Shelby County v. Holder, 2013
Sessions v. Dimaya, 2018
Ledbetter v. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, 2007
Whole Women's Health v. Hellerstedt]/i], 2016

Want me to go on?

Grosuch concurred in Dimaya, kick him out of the court? Otherwise, it looks like you just don’t like civil rights successes and are opposed to women's equal rights advances.

Tough titties, I agree with Obergfell, Virginia, Whole Women’s Health, disagree with Ledbetter, it think it’s a lousy decision.

These aren’t issues that involve grand issues of treason or some shit, you just seem to be hostile to women. And gays.
wut?
Biker

Post by Biker »

Flumper wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:08 pm
found it. yeah, she never said that. She cited a senate bill that had that language, but she only cited it to give an example of how some laws use gender neutral pronouns and its up to judges to determine when a law was meant for both genders if the law was written with a male pronoun.

she did NOT advocate to lower the age of consent. that's fake.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/did-r ... -children/

people can hate her if they want, but at least be accurate.
So I guess my feed was not accurate. Good to know