and now the latest shit

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

and now the latest shit

Post by Blast »

I have been dubbed the Shit Lord at work, and I have embraced it and strike a pose where I am holding up and examining a ball of manure whenever someone says it.

My trouble child disagrees with 90% of what I declare, but if he knew what the fuck he was actually doing I wouldn't have my job, he would. Except he's a bit of an asshat. Think Stapes but more personality and better insults. He brings something up he thinks I haven't considered and I hit him with that and 4 other issues related, then several other potential solutions.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Re: and now the latest shit

Post by Deathproof »

Blast wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:04 am I have been dubbed the Shit Lord at work, and I have embraced it and strike a pose where I am holding up and examining a ball of manure whenever someone says it.

My trouble child disagrees with 90% of what I declare, but if he knew what the fuck he was actually doing I wouldn't have my job, he would. Except he's a bit of an asshat. Think Stapes but more personality and better insults. He brings something up he thinks I haven't considered and I hit him with that and 4 other issues related, then several other potential solutions.
So... your kid is a racist?
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast »

Deathproof wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:14 am
Blast wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:04 am I have been dubbed the Shit Lord at work, and I have embraced it and strike a pose where I am holding up and examining a ball of manure whenever someone says it.

not my kid, an employee
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

My insults are just fine Bloat Lord
I blame Biker.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast »

Stapes wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:04 am

My insults are just fine Bloat Lord
Your insults are Union Strong... so they can't stand on their own merit.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast »

Speaking of my kids, stay out of Belvidere or you'll find out what is like to be flayed with a spoon. A wooden spoon.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Blast wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:16 am

Speaking of my kids, stay out of Belvidere or you'll find out what is like to be flayed with a spoon. A wooden spoon.
Are you talking about that shitty little rockford suburb? Dude, that's like an hour and a half west of me, where there's nothing of interest to me. You ain't shit, but you dont have to worry about me darkening your doorstep.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast »

Deathproof wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:49 am

Are you talking about that shitty little rockford suburb? Dude, that's like an hour and a half west of me, where there's nothing of interest to me. You ain't shit, but you dont have to worry about me darkening your doorstep.
It's not my doorstep I'm worried about, hell let me know when you're in the area next and I'll buy the booze first round. My youngest likes booze as much as me and doesn't make the best decisions, that's why you need to stay away. I blame her mother.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Blast wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:32 am

It's not my doorstep I'm worried about, hell let me know when you're in the area next and I'll buy the booze first round. My youngest likes booze as much as me and doesn't make the best decisions, that's why you need to stay away. I blame her mother.
I have a friend who lives in an even smaller little shitty hamlet next to belvidere, for some fucking reason. PM me her name, I'll ask him if he knows her.
I appreciate the offer, but I cant imagine a set of circumstances in which I'd find myself over there.

Also, I would like to know what you mean by "bad decision".
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Blast wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:32 am

I'm in Eau Claire, heading back to Milwaukee next week. I'll fight your daughter.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Well, you gotta be proud of something in your life.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。