Welcome PomPomGirl (Thread locked)

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Welcome PomPomGirl

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Deathproof wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:58 am Good news, PomPomGirl came home yesterday -- and by "home", I mean my place. I've arranged for the rest of her belongings to be picked up from her soon-to-be-ex-husband's place and brought to mine so she never has to go back there or see him again.
The three of us had quite the celebration yesterday. We got her moved in, then did some shopping, and then she got to meet her late birthday present -- I got her a Sheltie puppy. And then, well... I thought you guys might like a glimpse of the festivities, so I snapped one for you.
If you have both of your hands on her ass then who did the snapping?
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
DiverTexas
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by DiverTexas »

PPG seems to like it up the ass.
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Post by Whackov »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:25 pm Image
:lol:
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

megman wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:48 pm
Deathproof wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:58 am Good news, PomPomGirl came home yesterday -- and by "home", I mean my place. I've arranged for the rest of her belongings to be picked up from her soon-to-be-ex-husband's place and brought to mine so she never has to go back there or see him again.
The three of us had quite the celebration yesterday. We got her moved in, then did some shopping, and then she got to meet her late birthday present -- I got her a Sheltie puppy. And then, well... I thought you guys might like a glimpse of the festivities, so I snapped one for you.
If you have both of your hands on her ass then who did the snapping?
The timer. I taught myself how to use it for exactly that reason. Wanted to spread her open for everybody.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

DiverTexas wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:02 pm PPG seems to like it up the ass.
She doesn't "like" it, exactly, but she's tolerant. At the very least, she doesn't cry and complain like CuteGermanGirl does. And by the way, that is CuteGermanGirl's ass, with PPG's legs in the air in front of her. Actually got her to eat pussy for almost a minute before she ran out of the room crying.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

So now you basically have two women living with you...... the insanity
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Stapes wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:53 pm So now you basically have two women living with you...... the insanity
But one seems to run out of the room crying a lot, and that's good. So he can hang with maybe sort of sane PomPomGirl
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:56 pm
Stapes wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:53 pm So now you basically have two women living with you...... the insanity
But one seems to run out of the room crying a lot, and that's good. So he can hang with maybe sort of sane PomPomGirl
CGG has some jealousy issues, which I find inappropriate considering that I have repeatedly reminded her that we are not in a relationship. She still gets really fucking jealous when I fuck PPG, so she inserts herself into the situation without being asked. Okay, fine. Neither of us mind; CGG is a pretty girl with a fantastic body.
The problem is that while PomPom is very much bisexual, CuteGermanGirl is not. So she gets all bent out of shape when there's girl-girl contact. She'll tolerate PomPom going down on her, though she clamps her eyes shut and lies all still and just, like... endures it. But she is super stubborn about returning the favor, or kissing PomPom or even touching her boobs. The few times I've told her "either be involved or go wait in the living room", she at best has made a few trembling, hesitant licks and then starts bawling and leaves. So to get almost a whole minute last night was a triumph.

I'm to the point where I'm practically counting the days til she can back to Germany.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

It's not so bad. They're both cute, sweet girls. The only issue is I only really have feelings for one of them, and the other refuses to accept that.
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Post by Whackov »

Where is PPG?
Last edited by Whackov on Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Whackov wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:32 pm Where is PPG?
That subject is for her to talk about if she wishes to. It's not my place. Please don't press her on it.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

So you repeatedly coerce her into sexual acts she doesn't want to do in full knowledge that when you do she tends to run from the room crying.

I mean, I don't want to ruin the picture flow here but frankly dude, it's sounding a little criminally abusive.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Smok44 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:49 am
AnalHamster wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:42 am So you repeatedly coerce her into sexual acts she doesn't want to do in full knowledge that when you do she tends to run from the room crying.

I mean, I don't want to ruin the picture flow here but frankly dude, it's sounding a little criminally abusive.
"be involved or go wait in the living room" is coercing?
In an abusive relationship, potentially yes. It would come down to whether the consent is free or coerced. We live in the age of Weinstein.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Smok44 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:47 am
AnalHamster wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:31 am
AnalHamster wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:42 am So you repeatedly coerce her into sexual acts she doesn't want to do in full knowledge that when you do she tends to run from the room crying.

In an abusive relationship, potentially yes. It would come down to whether the consent is free or coerced. We live in the age of Weinstein.
You're the one bringing up the term abusive. Overstepping your boundaries a little by assuming its abusive when you haven't a clue
Repeatedly coercing her into sexual acts that make her run from the room crying is clearly abusive.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Smok44 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:57 am
AnalHamster wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:55 am

You're the one bringing up the term abusive. Overstepping your boundaries a little by assuming its abusive when you haven't a clue
Repeatedly coercing her into sexual acts that make her run from the room crying is clearly abusive.
saying join in or leave isn't coercing Dr. Freud
And then you get the role in the movie, you'll be a star.

Or leave my house where you live and go back to Germany.

Keep up with the times gramps. He's telling you he repeatedly persuades her to do lesbian sex despite knowing she is straight and it makes her cry and run away. She 'endures' it. If this came to court he might get away on the criminal front, but with this thread in evidence he'd be fucked in the civil front. He's simply describing an abusive, coercive relationship where he is making her do things she does not want to do. He's also a welcher, I'm now thinking a Weinstein themed avatar when the welcher finally admits who won the election.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

AnalHamster wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:05 am

Keep up with the times gramps. He's telling you he repeatedly persuades her to do lesbian sex despite knowing she is straight and it makes her cry and run away. She 'endures' it. If this came to court he might get away on the criminal front, but with this thread in evidence he'd be fucked in the civil front. He's simply describing an abusive, coercive relationship where he is making her do things she does not want to do. He's also a welcher.
I'm a Lesbian trapped in a mans body.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Keep up with the times gramps. He's telling you he repeatedly persuades her to do lesbian sex despite knowing she is straight and it makes her cry and run away. She 'endures' it. If this came to court he might get away on the criminal front, but with this thread in evidence he'd be fucked in the civil front. He's simply describing an abusive, coercive relationship where he is making her do things she does not want to do. He's also a welcher, I'm now thinking a Weinstein themed avatar when the welcher finally admits who won the election.
You're way off on both fronts. Nobody is being coerced. And I'm no welcher. If and when Dementia Joe, or more likely Kamala Harris, is sworn in as "president" (so to speak), I'll admit I lost the bet and America lost it's way.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Smok44 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:26 am
Deathproof wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:23 am

You're way off on both fronts. Nobody is being coerced. And I'm no welcher. If and when Dementia Joe, or more likely Kamala Harris, is sworn in as "president" (so to speak), I'll admit I lost the bet and America lost it's way.
Mr. Always Right, Know it All, won't change his mind, don't even try. He's a genius in his own world. It's not worth the keystrokes.
No, I get it. If I thought someone was abusing a woman, I'd be offended too.
AnalHamster, I'm on your side there. But it doesn't apply here. There's details here you dont know about; I dont tell you guys every detail of my life. I applaud your intent, but your concern is misplaced in this instance. I'll PM you momentarily and explain.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Deathproof wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:34 am

Mr. Always Right, Know it All, won't change his mind, don't even try. He's a genius in his own world. It's not worth the keystrokes.
AnalHamster, I'm on your side there. But it doesn't apply here. There's details here you dont know about; I dont tell you guys every detail of my life. I applaud your intent, but your concern is misplaced in this instance. I'll PM you momentarily and explain.
DP, you’re an interesting character. Politically, I think you’re bonkers, but this is a thoughtful and mature response in a forum where complex thought is often lacking.
wut?
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Wut wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:19 am

DP, you’re an interesting character. Politically, I think you’re bonkers, but this is a thoughtful and mature response in a forum where complex thought is often lacking.
Here here...
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

is this the part where we talk about how bangable PomPomGirl is?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

You dont need to explain shit to him.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:33 am

He probably knows that.
wut?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:33 am

I disagree. He obviously feels there's something foul going on, and I don't want that to be the impression anyone has of me. While I am far from a saint, one thing I am not is abusive. Ask PomPom; she can verify for you.