Welcome Disco.Moon!

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Re: Welcome Disco.Moon!

Post by Wut »

JackRabbit_Slim wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:09 pm
Wut wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:04 pm
Wut wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:59 pm
JackRabbit_Slim wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:56 pm Look you fucks. I’m just fucking bitter cause a god damned mother fucking Fisher slaughtered 10 of my best hens just as they started laying this week. That’s six months of work down the drain cause this little monster wanted to drink their blood. Yeah I’m fucking angry.
What is a fisher?
Just looked it up, they look like weasels. Never seen them in the wild, never knew they were a thing in PA.
They look like a bear mixed with a weasel. Much bigger than a weasel. They’ll kill any animal they encounter that can’t kill them.
If
Yeah, that’s what I read, they’ll eat any animal. Wicked little fuckers.
wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Found this one along a river several years ago
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

JackRabbit_Slim wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:56 pm Look you fucks. I’m just fucking bitter cause a god damned mother fucking Fisher slaughtered 10 of my best hens just as they started laying this week. That’s six months of work down the drain cause this little monster wanted to drink their blood. Yeah I’m fucking angry.
What is a fisher?
Just looked it up, they look like weasels. Never seen them in the wild, never knew they were a thing in PA.
It's easy to understand your confusion here. When you saw "fisher" you thought about a person who fishes. And naturally that made you think of earthworms, which people who fish use quite often. And we all know that earthworms most certainly are not a thing in PA.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

spudoc wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:19 pm
What is a fisher?
It's easy to understand your confusion here. When you saw "fisher" you thought about a person who fishes. And naturally that made you think of earthworms, which people who fish use quite often. And we all know that earthworms most certainly are not a thing in PA.
Beat me to it fucker :cussingblack:
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
JackRabbit_Slim
Have Sister, Will Bang

Post by JackRabbit_Slim »

Gotta remember how to upload videos and I’ll share one of this bastard minutes before his death.
"you have a fine boy there..." CaptGotti
WarmBidetWater
Forum God

Post by WarmBidetWater »

JackRabbit_Slim wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:48 pm
Blast wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:30 pm
You have them outside? 6 months? Ours start laying at 20 weeks, but we run a few different breeds and manipulate the lights and feed so they lay faster and more consistently. Also, if you need a good chicken soup recipe I have one.
Yeah they’re free range. I live in the country and have plenty of land. I have two dogs that keep critters out of the yard but they were left inside a few hours longer than usual that day. Bad luck and bad timing.
In the end I trapped the fucker and sent him to hell this morning. It doesn’t bring my birds back but it feels good.
So birds of prey wouldn't also be a problem?
JackRabbit_Slim
Have Sister, Will Bang

WarmBidetWater wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:42 pm
JackRabbit_Slim wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:48 pm
Blast wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:30 pm
You have them outside? 6 months? Ours start laying at 20 weeks, but we run a few different breeds and manipulate the lights and feed so they lay faster and more consistently. Also, if you need a good chicken soup recipe I have one.
Yeah they’re free range. I live in the country and have plenty of land. I have two dogs that keep critters out of the yard but they were left inside a few hours longer than usual that day. Bad luck and bad timing.
In the end I trapped the fucker and sent him to hell this morning. It doesn’t bring my birds back but it feels good.
So birds of prey wouldn't also be a problem?
Theoretically. But I don’t hear many folks around here having any issues with birds of prey.. Just coyotes, coons, weasels and fishers.
JackRabbit_Slim
Have Sister, Will Bang

Anyone know how to embed from flickr these days? Used to give you a code but it doesn’t seem to anymore.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

JackRabbit_Slim wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:29 pm Anyone know how to embed from flickr these days? Used to give you a code but it doesn’t seem to anymore.
Right-click, choose "open photo in new tab", copy the URL.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
JackRabbit_Slim
Have Sister, Will Bang

Deathproof wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:36 pm
JackRabbit_Slim wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:29 pm Anyone know how to embed from flickr these days? Used to give you a code but it doesn’t seem to anymore.
So I’ve gotta do this from a desktop?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

JackRabbit_Slim wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:28 pm
No. On a touchscreen, long-press on the picture. That's the equivalent of a right-click.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

disco.moon wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:52 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:16 pm Image

Found this one along a river several years ago
Awwwww! They're so adorable!
Show us your beaver and we'll compare the two.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
JackRabbit_Slim
Have Sister, Will Bang

Deathproof wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:45 pm
JackRabbit_Slim wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:28 pm
No. On a touchscreen, long-press on the picture. That's the equivalent of a right-click.
Tried that first off. No luck.. Sure that’s supposed to work?
JackRabbit_Slim
Have Sister, Will Bang

I can share it with my contacts or copy the url. That’s it.

It’s a video. Maybe that’s the problem.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

JackRabbit_Slim wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:40 pm I can share it with my contacts or copy the url. That’s it.

Try copying the URL. Make sure you're using the little TV icon here on UJ instead of the picture icon.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

JackRabbit_Slim wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:40 pm I can share it with my contacts or copy the url. That’s it.

If you really want to get it on here you could create your own youtube account and upload there. Its easy enough.... The only issue I had was it took forever to upload but once done you could just link it as usual here
I blame Biker.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Stapes wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:54 pm

If you really want to get it on here you could create your own youtube account and upload there. Its easy enough.... The only issue I had was it took forever to upload but once done you could just link it as usual here
Oh, he's trying to post his own video? Yeah, Jackrabbit, you're gonna have to put it on a file-hosting site first, or youtube or something like that.
JackRabbit_Slim
Have Sister, Will Bang

Deathproof wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:57 pm

Oh, he's trying to post his own video? Yeah, Jackrabbit, you're gonna have to put it on a file-hosting site first, or youtube or something like that.
Oh okay. Well I can upload it to YouTube but that’ll link my personal account with my name.... won’t it?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

JackRabbit_Slim wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:09 pm
Deathproof wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:57 pm

Oh okay. Well I can upload it to YouTube but that’ll link my personal account with my name.... won’t it?
Set up a dummy account with an untraceable email address. I did so with an Imgur account to post pics.
wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

disco.moon wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:05 pm My favorite part is the whole "she told me" - why would I converse with him about anything?
I posted screenshots of me telling you this and your denial of ever talking to him privately. He claimed they were photoshopped. FSF was very committed to this lie.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

disco.moon wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:49 pm I'm happy to be back, because I'm feeling nostalgic here's some boobs. Figured I should bring a gift.

NSFW

You are looking exceptionally cute. I'm glad you are back.
DiverTexas
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by DiverTexas »

Good to see you DP.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

disco.moon wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:29 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:23 pm
You are looking exceptionally cute. I'm glad you are back.
Hey fella! :wub: thanks
Really, really good to see you posting again, DP.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

disco.moon wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:59 am Lmfao really?? I'll do a sign later to quell his conspiracy. I mean, I figured the tits would do it 🤷🏽‍♀️
they did it for me.