What are you watching?

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

What are you watching?

Post by Whackov »

Been doing a lot of streaming this year. Currently watching Queens Gambit. What are you watching and what would you recommend. I know we had a thread similar to this but I am too lazy to search for it.
B-Tender

Re: What are you watching?

Post by B-Tender »

New season of Fargo. Its still decent, but not as good as prior seasons, so far at least.
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

We have focused a lot on the shows with only one or two seasons. Queens Gambit is really good and only 7 episodes.

Just finished season 4 of The Crown. Charles is a cunt and Diana liked to share hers. This season was better than the 3rd season.

We did Witcher before that. That was good as well.

We usually watch The British Baking Show too. God they use a fuck ton of butter over there. Analhamster probably has to use a dipstick to get his cholesterol checked.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

I had to watch The Queens Gambit with the wifey and it turned out to be a lot better than I thought it was going to be.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

On netflix

Wentworth

Ozark

The Last Kingdom

Lilly Hammer if its still on

Schitts creek

I like watching some of the international stuff that you would never see here. Korean period piece zombie series "Kingdom" was great... Lol
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

disco.moon wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:43 pm Schitts Creek is the funniest shit ever.
High - Fucking - FIVE! I love that show.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Whackov wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:56 pm We have focused a lot on the shows with only one or two seasons. Queens Gambit is really good and only 7 episodes.

Just finished season 4 of The Crown. Charles is a cunt and Diana liked to share hers. This season was better than the 3rd season.

We usually watch The British Baking Show too. God they use a fuck ton of butter over there. Analhamster probably has to use a dipstick to get his cholesterol checked.
So........ Please tell me Diana was a complete slut. In great detail.
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

We watched Warrior Nun. Main character very bangable.

We did Breaking Bad, El Camino and Better Call Saul in that order.

We will watch The Marvelous Ms. Maisel when it comes back and the last season of Glow.

Hell on Wheels was good but they tried to cram too much into the final season.
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Animal wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:54 pm
disco.moon wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:43 pm Schitts Creek is the funniest shit ever.
High - Fucking - FIVE! I love that show.
That is on our list but we have held off because of the longer commitment. What about Ozark? Anyone watch that?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Letterkenny, as always. New season dropping on Christmas Day. Can't wait to see the damage Wayne and company do to *Dierks*.

Just finished Archer. Started Leah Remini's docu-series on those scientology cultists today. Fascinating shit.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:05 pm Just finished Archer.
Archer isn't as funny as it used to be. But after 11 seasons it's still pretty fucking funny.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:08 pm
Archer isn't as funny as it used to be. But after 11 seasons it's still pretty fucking funny.
I have never seen a full season of Archer but my son would watch it. From what I watched with him, it was funny as hell.
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:05 pm Letterkenny, as always. New season dropping on Christmas Day. Can't wait to see the damage Wayne and company do to *Dierks*.

Just finished Archer. Started Leah Remini's docu-series on those scientology cultists today. Fascinating shit.
What and where is Letterkenny?
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

Whackov wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:59 pm We watched Warrior Nun. Main character very bangable.

We did Breaking Bad, El Camino and Better Call Saul in that order.

We will watch The Marvelous Ms. Maisel when it comes back and the last season of Glow.

Hell on Wheels was good but they tried to cram too much into the final season.
Warrior nun was great!
Currently watching the blacklist, awesome show but there are nine seasons out so it'll take a while.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

I skipped the coma seasons at the suggestion of a friend. I'm laughing my fucking ass off at the rest though.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Animal wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:55 pm
Whackov wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:56 pm We have focused a lot on the shows with only one or two seasons. Queens Gambit is really good and only 7 episodes.

bump. you asshole.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:22 pm
I skipped the coma seasons at the suggestion of a friend. I'm laughing my fucking ass off at the rest though.
Your friend was wrong.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Whackov wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:17 pm
Deathproof wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:05 pm Letterkenny, as always. New season dropping on Christmas Day. Can't wait to see the damage Wayne and company do to *Dierks*.

Letterkenny is the greatest thing to come out of Canada it's on Hulu
I blame Biker.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Holy fuck, you're spare parts, aren't you bud?
Letterkenny is the funniest goddamn show ever made. It's a Canadian show on Hulu, based around a small Ontario town called Letterkenny. It revolves around the interactions between several different social groups. There's the Hicks, which include the main character Wayne, his friends Dary and Squirrelly Dan, his sister Katy, the hyper-sexual bartender Gail, mumble-mouth McMurray and his alcoholic wife, his smokeshow sister Bonnie, aptly-named Joint Boy, and others.
There's the hockey players: borderline-retarded Reilly and Jonesy, the sentence-finishing quintet of Barts-Yorkie-Fisky-Scholtzy-and-Boomtown, the "fucking embarrassing" ball-of-rage Coach, and whaleshit hockey amphibian Shoresy (the greatest TV character of all time). Seriously, watch it just for Shoresy, he's a force of nature.
There's the Skids, a bunch of dancing, video-gaming goth drug addicts, led by hyper-intelligent superiority-complex Stewart, and creepy homosexual Roald. There's others, but they don't matter.
Then there's the outliers who don't belong to any particular group. Sassy semi-closeted preacher Glenn, who harbors a blatant crush on Wayne. Hard-ass Tanis and the natives from the reservation. Jim Dickskin... I mean Dickens, the giant auctioneer. Lots of others.
It's a phenomenally funny show. The dialogue is snappy and fast-paced and full of Canadian slang, so I recommend watching with the captions on.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Oh... Bonnie McMurray :heart: :heart:
I blame Biker.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Give your balls a tug.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:43 pm

Holy fuck, you're spare parts, aren't you bud?
Letterkenny is the funniest goddamn show ever made. It's a Canadian show on Hulu, based around a small Ontario town called Letterkenny. It revolves around the interactions between several different social groups. There's the Hicks, which include the main character Wayne, his friends Dary and Squirrelly Dan, his sister Katy, the hyper-sexual bartender Gail, mumble-mouth McMurray and his alcoholic wife, his smokeshow sister Bonnie, aptly-named Joint Boy, and others.
There's the hockey players: borderline-retarded Reilly and Jonesy, the sentence-finishing quintet of Barts-Yorkie-Fisky-Scholtzy-and-Boomtown, the "fucking embarrassing" ball-of-rage Coach, and whaleshit hockey amphibian Shoresy (the greatest TV character of all time). Seriously, watch it just for Shoresy, he's a force of nature.
There's the Skids, a bunch of dancing, video-gaming goth drug addicts, led by hyper-intelligent superiority-complex Stewart, and creepy homosexual Roald. There's others, but they don't matter.
Then there's the outliers who don't belong to any particular group. Sassy semi-closeted preacher Glenn, who harbors a blatant crush on Wayne. Hard-ass Tanis and the natives from the reservation. Jim Dickskin... I mean Dickens, the giant auctioneer. Lots of others.
It's a phenomenally funny show. The dialogue is snappy and fast-paced and full of Canadian slang, so I recommend watching with the captions on.
We don’t have Hulu.
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Animal wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:25 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:55 pm

bump. you asshole.
Charles was more interested in fucking that horse face bitch Camilla. She was apparently a thing well before Diana. The only time he laid the pipe to Diana seems to be at the conceptions other than a brief period after William and before Harry. Otherwise, he was a jealous little cunt because everyone loved her and hated him. Since he didn’t fuck her, she went elsewhere for her dick.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Whackov wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:44 pm Charles was more interested in fucking that horse face bitch Camilla. She was apparently a thing well before Diana. The only time he laid the pipe to Diana seems to be at the conceptions other than a brief period after William and before Harry. Otherwise, he was a jealous little cunt because everyone loved her and hated him. Since he didn’t fuck her, she went elsewhere for her dick.
and...... was she like fucking every guy she could sneak into an empty room?
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Bought a new 4K TV recently. Checking out couple or so BlueRays I've had to check out the difference. Half way through "The Band Of Brothers" right now. Going to rewatch GOT's and "The Pacific". Even fired up a video game I haven't even watched in years- Skyrim. I guessed I missed the part between being a prisoner in the cart and telling it I'm starting from the beginning. Next thing I know I'm next to some warrior fighting a dragon or 2 and had to draw a sword before I was killed. Way beyond my skill set. :D