Happy Superspreader Day, Merrica !!!

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Happy Superspreader Day, Merrica !!!

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Those poor, poor indigenous folks. I know they are the only people in the entire history of the world to lose their land to other people. It really is unprecedented.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:48 am Those poor, poor indigenous folks. I know they are the only people in the entire history of the world to lose their land to other people. It really is unprecedented.
My grandmother on my fathers side was full blooded Mohawk.

Let's not even go there....
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

megman wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:21 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:19 am
megman wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:12 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:01 am
megman wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:46 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:36 am
I was really kind of curious about what a "Legion Hall meat draw" was but decided I really didn't want to know.
The meat draw is 5 draws every 1/2 hr on Friday nights. $2 for 6 tickets per draw. Prizes vary from roasts to strip steaks to bacon pkgs, etc.

It is one of their ways of raising funds.

If you need to know what a Legion Hall is we'll save that for another discussion.
I know the "Legion Hall". The "draw" in meat draw sounded way too Canadian "ish". I worried about the sanitation.
Go ahead. Explain the sanitation issue.....

I'm sure almost every Legion in the US does the same thing Mr. Bone Spurs.
I'm joking and like many around here you are taking all of this "way too serious". Chill out knowing 2020 is only days away from being a memory.
So once again you've got nothing.

Don't be dissing the Legion.
You sound angry, my friend. Not a good look going into a Canadian Winter. My Dad was a lifetime member of the "Lions". The Texas Lions State museum just opened locally here in Kerrville. There is a 600+ acre Lions Club park near me that was opened in the 50''s for children with polio. Since then it's been a getaway for children with retardation, autism, handicapped issues to camp and enjoy themselves. At the gates, there is no electronic push button code you have to punch. Just say the decades long password out loud that gets you into "Spaz World". The password is "Smoke 44".
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:04 am
The meat draw is 5 draws every 1/2 hr on Friday nights. $2 for 6 tickets per draw. Prizes vary from roasts to strip steaks to bacon pkgs, etc.

If you need to know what a Legion Hall is we'll save that for another discussion.
I know the "Legion Hall". The "draw" in meat draw sounded way too Canadian "ish". I worried about the sanitation.

I'm joking and like many around here you are taking all of this "way too serious". Chill out knowing 2020 is only days away from being a memory.

You sound angry, my friend. Not a good look going into a Canadian Winter. My Dad was a lifetime member of the "Lions". The Texas Lions State museum just opened locally here in Kerrville. There is a 600+ acre Lions Club park near me that was opened in the 50''s for children with polio. Since then it's been a getaway for children with retardation, autism, handicapped issues to camp and enjoy themselves. At the gates, there is no electronic push button code you have to punch. Just say the decades long password out loud that gets you into "Spaz World". The password is "Smoke 44".
What years did you spend time there?
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:37 am

WTC is that asshole who walks into a Legion and doesn't take his hat off.
Explain. I don't really know what a Legion is and what goes on there. Are you supposed to take your hat off? And if so, why?
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden