What You're Listening To Right Now

The forum for all things New Jersey! Maybe for those in Iraan TX. And boobs.
Post Reply
User avatar
windrunner
Forum God
Posts: 328
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:40 pm

Re: What You're Listening To Right Now

#226

Post by windrunner » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:36 am

hawkfan8812 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:53 pm
#2

She's Right on Time

He has said more than once this is his second favorite song.

One of my Billy Joel favorites also. I'd put it at #2 as well.

My #1:



My #3:


User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 6365
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: What You're Listening To Right Now

#227

Post by Stapes » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:21 am

New James Bond movie theme song




User avatar
BigRedRetard
El Jefe
Posts: 2388
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Re: What You're Listening To Right Now

#228

Post by BigRedRetard » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:23 am

Stapes wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:21 am
New James Bond movie theme song



I don't understand the buzz around this chick, She doesn't seem to have much talent.

User avatar
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks
Posts: 996
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:10 am

Re: What You're Listening To Right Now

#229

Post by Geist » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:28 am


User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 6365
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: What You're Listening To Right Now

#230

Post by Stapes » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:30 am

BigRedRetard wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:23 am
Stapes wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:21 am
New James Bond movie theme song



I don't understand the buzz around this chick, She doesn't seem to have much talent.


I think it's her age. She was writing songs at like 14.

I think she missed the mark with this Bond song. Adele did a pretty good job.

User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 6365
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: What You're Listening To Right Now

#231

Post by Stapes » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:31 am

Geist wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:28 am

Ummmm....you were listening to this on purpose?

User avatar
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks
Posts: 996
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:10 am

Re: What You're Listening To Right Now

#232

Post by Geist » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:34 am

Stapes wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:31 am
Geist wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:28 am

Ummmm....you were listening to this on purpose?
Some of us aren't stupid enough to believe good music stopped being made 30 years ago.

User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 6365
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: What You're Listening To Right Now

#233

Post by Stapes » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:42 am

Geist wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:34 am
Stapes wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:31 am
Geist wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:28 am

Ummmm....you were listening to this on purpose?
Some of us aren't stupid enough to believe good music stopped being made 30 years ago.

I rarely post older music...….and that is terrible music now or 30 years ago. but you do you

User avatar
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks
Posts: 996
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:10 am

Re: What You're Listening To Right Now

#234

Post by Geist » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:42 am


User avatar
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks
Posts: 996
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:10 am

Re: What You're Listening To Right Now

#235

Post by Geist » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:43 am

Stapes wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:42 am
Geist wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:34 am
Stapes wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:31 am
Geist wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:28 am

Ummmm....you were listening to this on purpose?
Some of us aren't stupid enough to believe good music stopped being made 30 years ago.

I rarely post older music...….and that is terrible music now or 30 years ago. but you do you
Ok boomer :whip:

User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 6365
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: What You're Listening To Right Now

#236

Post by Stapes » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:45 am

Geist wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:43 am
Stapes wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:42 am
Geist wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:34 am
Stapes wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:31 am
Geist wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:28 am

Ummmm....you were listening to this on purpose?
Some of us aren't stupid enough to believe good music stopped being made 30 years ago.

I rarely post older music...….and that is terrible music now or 30 years ago. but you do you
Ok boomer :whip:
damn kids

edit: I guess I do post older music. damn kids.

User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 6365
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: What You're Listening To Right Now

#237

Post by Stapes » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:57 am


User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Posts: 5127
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: What You're Listening To Right Now

#238

Post by Reservoir Dog » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:46 pm




User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5716
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: What You're Listening To Right Now

#239

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:50 pm

Better.



An even better recorded version of the song. ;)


User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5716
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: What You're Listening To Right Now

#240

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:17 pm

Back to Floyd, not their best selling album by any means, but I thought it was awesome. 8-) This song "Dogs" is a perfect example, right Snoop!?


User avatar
HighNDry
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 1781
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:25 pm
Location: Definitely NOT in Ev's asshole

Re: What You're Listening To Right Now

#241

Post by HighNDry » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:27 pm

Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5716
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: What You're Listening To Right Now

#242

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:30 pm

Is this the UJ theme song? I think so. Rock on bros.


User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5716
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: What You're Listening To Right Now

#243

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:10 pm

Have to play this one next... Awesome music!



Here's another version of this excellent song. 8-)


User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5716
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: What You're Listening To Right Now

#244

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:25 pm

Yes, it's true. I definitely like musical artists from England for some reason. I'm Welsh, maybe that's why. :lol:


User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 6365
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: What You're Listening To Right Now

#245

Post by Stapes » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:07 am


User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 6365
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: What You're Listening To Right Now

#246

Post by Stapes » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:13 am


User avatar
nerd_alert
Forum God
Posts: 326
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:04 pm

Re: What You're Listening To Right Now

#247

Post by nerd_alert » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:41 am

Stapes wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:07 am
Keep posting these. It is hard to go wrong with Bruce live.

User avatar
Deathproof
UJR Guitar Hero Champion
Posts: 2294
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:42 pm

Re: What You're Listening To Right Now

#248

Post by Deathproof » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:05 pm

Flumper sent me.

User avatar
Deathproof
UJR Guitar Hero Champion
Posts: 2294
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:42 pm

Re: What You're Listening To Right Now

#249

Post by Deathproof » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:44 pm

Flumper sent me.

Tuesday
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 733
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:10 pm

Re: What You're Listening To Right Now

#250

Post by Tuesday » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:16 pm


Post Reply