Re: UJ Photo Thread

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: UJR Photography Thread nsfw

Post by CaptQuint »

Antknot wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:38 pm Check Amazon for Pecan picker upper

https://www.thedrive.com/news/42573/squ ... -four-days
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

disco.moon wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:55 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:25 pm Image
Nice. It's getting really pretty out by me too. The apple pickers and leafers from the cities are already showing up in their J. Crew plaid country clothes :roll:
Maybe I'll fill a big coffee can full of acorns and keep it in my truck to throw at those cocksuckers.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Never thought about it before. If someone had aske me wher Samuel Clements was buried I;d have sais somewhere near the Mississippi River.

Good pictures,looks like it was a fun trip.
Last edited by Antknot on Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Antknot wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:42 am Nwvwe thought about it before. If someone had aske me wher Samuel Clements was buried I;d have sais somewhere near the Mississippi River.

Good pictures,looks like it wasa fun trip.
When did Jar Jar Binks sign up here?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

From my commute this morning.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

disco.moon wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:16 am
Burn1dwn wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:11 am http://imgur.com/a/ChtNRQZ
😲 where is this?
Socal Mountains. A couple hours out of LA.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

disco.moon wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:39 am
Charliesheen wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:01 am Image

From my commute this morning.
Very pretty! How'd that house clean out go?
Oh man. The tenants stuff is still piled up in the garage. Notice of abandonment and he has ANOTHER 21 days to claim his crap.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

disco.moon wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:55 am Image
Another great graveyard shot. So they allow plastic flowers?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

HowieTheHat wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:55 pm
disco.moon wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:15 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:44 pm The cemetary in this video looks like the one DN was in.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf5231EGvu0[/media]
FFS. Okay so he just goes there to be a butthole? I can't even watch the whole thing. The whole lot are insufferable cunts. Shut the fuck up in the cemetery. I feel bad for all those dead people for real. But that guy in particular reminds me of the shitheads in elementary school who wouldn't let you have a pencil even though they had like 20. God the voice even... nails on a chalkboard. Yeah so he went out of his way to pwn some cops doing the movie beat?.
The guy was doing absolutely nothing wrong...against the law or illegal. His name is Jason...he is a first amendmant activist and he absolutely knows the law inside and out. You don't want to get into an arguement with me on this. I study the first amendment, literally, every day. You will lose in every point you bring up about this video. I know what I am talking about. Jason is right now, underway with a cross country journey with his son Ben, and they both do nothing but stick up for the Constitution...educating people, and cops, on the rights of citizens. OVer the past two years, they have logged over 50,000 miles doing this stuff. You might immediately want to argue something...but trust me...I have been in these arguements for many years.....people always slither away from me knowing they opened their mouths when they should not have. I usually bury those that want to argue this stuff with me. Trust me....I know a whole lot more on this subject than you...and that is no disrespect towards you. The vast majority of citizens know zilch about their actual rights. And one last thing...Jason is one of the most respectful complete fucknuts in the country. They can be much more harsh...but at the same time...still be on the right side of the law. Trust me...I know all about this stuff.....I study it day in and day out. And if you ask where I got my law degree.....you don't need a law degree to know your rights. I love ya honey, but I'm telling you....I know what I am talking about here.
i could be wrong, but i don't think she was questioning whether the guy was within his legal rights. I think she was just pointing out that he was an asshole.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

BigRedRetard wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:44 pm The cemetary in this video looks like the one DN was in.

Jeeze... what a fucking clown! :clown: 🤡 :clown: 🤡
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

disco.moon wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:50 pm Like, I would completely agree if he was already there minding his own business, but that's not the case. He left his house turned on his camera just to go there and be confrontational to them. That's my point. And stands there for 30 minutes just arguing for no fucking reason other than to just do it. Yay for him proving a fucking point that didn't need to proven.
Funny how when the cops wouldn't play his little game he just resorted to insulting the cops.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

these look like "How to" videos on how to be a jerk. :lol:
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

disco.moon wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:29 pm I would rather be called a cunt than honey. Or hun. :screaming:
Ok honey cunt.
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
rule34

Post by rule34 »

FFS. Okay so he just goes there to be a butthole? I can't even watch the whole thing. The whole lot are insufferable cunts. Shut the fuck up in the cemetery. I feel bad for all those dead people for real. But that guy in particular reminds me of the shitheads in elementary school who wouldn't let you have a pencil even though they had like 20. God the voice even... nails on a chalkboard. Yeah so he went out of his way to pwn some cops doing the movie beat?.
The guy was doing absolutely nothing wrong...against the law or illegal. His name is Jason...he is a first amendmant activist and he absolutely knows the law inside and out. You don't want to get into an arguement with me on this. I study the first amendment, literally, every day. You will lose in every point you bring up about this video. I know what I am talking about. Jason is right now, underway with a cross country journey with his son Ben, and they both do nothing but stick up for the Constitution...educating people, and cops, on the rights of citizens. OVer the past two years, they have logged over 50,000 miles doing this stuff. You might immediately want to argue something...but trust me...I have been in these arguements for many years.....people always slither away from me knowing they opened their mouths when they should not have. I usually bury those that want to argue this stuff with me. Trust me....I know a whole lot more on this subject than you...and that is no disrespect towards you. The vast majority of citizens know zilch about their actual rights. And one last thing...Jason is one of the most respectful complete fucknuts in the country. They can be much more harsh...but at the same time...still be on the right side of the law. Trust me...I know all about this stuff.....I study it day in and day out. And if you ask where I got my law degree.....you don't need a law degree to know your rights. I love ya honey, but I'm telling you....I know what I am talking about here.
You know howie, sometimes, just because you are technically correct, doesn't make it right.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

rule34 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:07 pm

You know howie, sometimes, just because you are technically correct, doesn't make it right.
* debate triggered *
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

HowieTheHat wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:55 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:20 pm
rule34 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:07 pm

* debate triggered *
Debate triggered? Not in the least.. I can't tell you how many times it gets down to this statement coming out of someone's mouth. When they say " well, just because its right, doesn't mean its right to do". Right then and there, you are admitting that there is nothing left to say. The guy is within his rights. Nothing here to see. No need for debate. Listen, I have been in these conversations dozens of times, mostly on FaceBook. Someone comes up with an argument based on (1) emotion (2) ignorance of the law and (3) the immediate need to know what is going on when in fact, they are not owed an explanation. Dozens of them. Every one of them eventually went away after having every one of their points of argument turned back by what they really should know, but dont. Not once has one been able to mount even the mediocre of a case in their arguements and they walk away defeated. That's not meant to be a challenge towards you...that's just fact.
are you defending his rights under the 1st amendment or defending the fact that he is not an asshole in this situation?
rule34

Post by rule34 »

Why did he have a problem telling them why he was there?
rule34

Post by rule34 »

Yeah, it's called being a coward.
rule34

Post by rule34 »

And you're arrogance is astounding.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

rule34 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:02 pm Why did he have a problem telling them why he was there?
Exactly! Why did he pull that stunt in the first place?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

At first I though somehow FSF logged into Howie's account.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

New tires on the Camaro and weeeeeeeeeeee