smash or pass

The forum for all things Kerrville TX. Also for New Jersey. And boobs!
User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Posts: 7293
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: smash or pass

#501

Post by Reservoir Dog » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:12 pm

Whackov wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:09 pm
Liver and onions
Image
CentralTexasCrude wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am
You both fucked up. You trusted me.

User avatar
peterosehaircut
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 894
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:30 pm

Re: smash or pass

#502

Post by peterosehaircut » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:16 pm

Whackov wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:09 pm
Liver and onions
Smash!

User avatar
pork
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2316
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:48 pm
Location: frisco

Re: smash or pass

#503

Post by pork » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:23 pm

hard pass

User avatar
pork
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2316
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:48 pm
Location: frisco

Re: smash or pass

#504

Post by pork » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:25 pm

i made homemade butter and homemade wheat bread last night. tonight i am making some grilled ribeye and finishing them with a thyme butter i made last night. they should be pretty good.

User avatar
pork
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2316
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:48 pm
Location: frisco

Re: smash or pass

#505

Post by pork » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:26 pm

mushrooms are the side. they are made with wine, garlic, soy, butter, onions and some herbs

User avatar
disco.moon
Major Daddy Issues
Posts: 2311
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm
Location: Jersey
Occupation: Professional Trespasser

Re: smash or pass

#506

Post by disco.moon » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:32 pm

Whackov wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:09 pm
Liver and onions
I'd rather have Peepsi.

User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 15052
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: smash or pass

#507

Post by Animal » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:23 pm

Whackov wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:09 pm
Liver and onions
smash, but i would first have to scrape the onions off.
CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:26 pm
Swallowing cum is honest work

User avatar
disco.moon
Major Daddy Issues
Posts: 2311
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm
Location: Jersey
Occupation: Professional Trespasser

Re: smash or pass

#508

Post by disco.moon » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:25 pm

Animal wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:23 pm
Whackov wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:09 pm
Liver and onions
smash, but i would first have to scrape the onions off.
Ewwww!

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Posts: 7293
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: smash or pass

#509

Post by Reservoir Dog » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:29 pm

disco.moon wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:25 pm
Animal wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:23 pm
Whackov wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:09 pm
Liver and onions
smash, but i would first have to scrape the onions off.
Ewwww!
It wipes the onions on its skin or it gets the hose again!
CentralTexasCrude wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am
You both fucked up. You trusted me.

User avatar
disco.moon
Major Daddy Issues
Posts: 2311
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm
Location: Jersey
Occupation: Professional Trespasser

Re: smash or pass

#510

Post by disco.moon » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:30 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:29 pm
disco.moon wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:25 pm
Animal wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:23 pm
Whackov wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:09 pm
Liver and onions
smash, but i would first have to scrape the onions off.
Ewwww!
It wipes the onions on its skin or it gets the hose again!
I'll take the hose lolz.

User avatar
pork
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2316
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:48 pm
Location: frisco

Re: smash or pass

#511

Post by pork » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:24 pm

mashed potato

User avatar
disco.moon
Major Daddy Issues
Posts: 2311
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm
Location: Jersey
Occupation: Professional Trespasser

Re: smash or pass

#512

Post by disco.moon » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:30 pm

pork wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:24 pm
mashed potato
Yes please.

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 4850
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Halfway between the Equator and the North Pole

Re: smash or pass

#513

Post by megman » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:32 pm

pork wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:24 pm
mashed potato
We call them smashed potatoes, so smash. :lol:

{!False} Funny because it's true

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 4850
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Halfway between the Equator and the North Pole

Re: smash or pass

#514

Post by megman » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:32 pm

Whackov wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:09 pm
Liver and onions
Smash

{!False} Funny because it's true

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 4850
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Halfway between the Equator and the North Pole

Re: smash or pass

#515

Post by megman » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:33 pm

Whackov wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:11 pm
Bagel and lox with cream cheese.

SMASH
pork wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:39 pm
cheese curds
Hulk smash to both. :mrgreen:

{!False} Funny because it's true

User avatar
disco.moon
Major Daddy Issues
Posts: 2311
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm
Location: Jersey
Occupation: Professional Trespasser

Re: smash or pass

#516

Post by disco.moon » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:33 pm

megman wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:32 pm
pork wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:24 pm
mashed potato
We call them smashed potatoes, so smash. :lol:
I make mine with mascarpone cheese.

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 4850
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Halfway between the Equator and the North Pole

Re: smash or pass

#517

Post by megman » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:34 pm

I'm learning that there are a lot of picky eaters on here. :D

{!False} Funny because it's true

User avatar
disco.moon
Major Daddy Issues
Posts: 2311
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm
Location: Jersey
Occupation: Professional Trespasser

Re: smash or pass

#518

Post by disco.moon » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:34 pm

megman wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:33 pm
Whackov wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:11 pm
Bagel and lox with cream cheese.

SMASH
pork wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:39 pm
cheese curds
Hulk smash to both. :mrgreen:
You Canadians and your curds. Is it like cottage cheese?

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 4850
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Halfway between the Equator and the North Pole

Re: smash or pass

#519

Post by megman » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:35 pm

disco.moon wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:33 pm
megman wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:32 pm
pork wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:24 pm
mashed potato
We call them smashed potatoes, so smash. :lol:
I make mine with mascarpone cheese.
I'll have to try that next time. Usually I just add a little sour cream and fresh chives.

{!False} Funny because it's true

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 4850
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Halfway between the Equator and the North Pole

Re: smash or pass

#520

Post by megman » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:36 pm

disco.moon wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:34 pm
megman wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:33 pm
Whackov wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:11 pm
Bagel and lox with cream cheese.

SMASH
pork wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:39 pm
cheese curds
Hulk smash to both. :mrgreen:
You Canadians and your curds. Is it like cottage cheese?
Curds and whey are a byproduct of cheese making. Curds are like cheese chunks and when fresh they squeak when you bite into them.

Ironically whey use to be thrown away. Now it's a billion dollar industry.

{!False} Funny because it's true

User avatar
disco.moon
Major Daddy Issues
Posts: 2311
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm
Location: Jersey
Occupation: Professional Trespasser

Re: smash or pass

#521

Post by disco.moon » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:39 pm

megman wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:36 pm
disco.moon wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:34 pm
megman wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:33 pm
Whackov wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:11 pm
Bagel and lox with cream cheese.

SMASH
pork wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:39 pm
cheese curds
Hulk smash to both. :mrgreen:
You Canadians and your curds. Is it like cottage cheese?
Curds and whey are a byproduct of cheese making. Curds are like cheese chunks and when fresh they squeak when you bite into them.

Ironically whey use to be thrown away. Now it's a billion dollar industry.
Little Miss Muffet was onto something. They squeak?!! :lol:

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 4850
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Halfway between the Equator and the North Pole

Re: smash or pass

#522

Post by megman » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:40 pm

disco.moon wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:39 pm
megman wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:36 pm
disco.moon wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:34 pm
megman wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:33 pm
Whackov wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:11 pm
Bagel and lox with cream cheese.

SMASH
pork wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:39 pm
cheese curds
Hulk smash to both. :mrgreen:
You Canadians and your curds. Is it like cottage cheese?
Curds and whey are a byproduct of cheese making. Curds are like cheese chunks and when fresh they squeak when you bite into them.

Ironically whey use to be thrown away. Now it's a billion dollar industry.
Little Miss Muffet was onto something. They squeak?!! :lol:
It's a sure sign whether they are fresh or not. :lol: :lol: :lol:

{!False} Funny because it's true

User avatar
Whackov
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 4103
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:35 pm

Re: smash or pass

#523

Post by Whackov » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:26 pm

pork wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:24 pm
mashed potato
Smash

User avatar
pork
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2316
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:48 pm
Location: frisco

Re: smash or pass

#524

Post by pork » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:40 pm

i was going to write smashed potatoes but i didnt want to use smash in the name

User avatar
pork
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2316
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:48 pm
Location: frisco

Re: smash or pass

#525

Post by pork » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:49 pm

I make them with sour cream, butter, cheddar cheese, heavy cream and garlic. i bake the garlic whole and in olive oil and its spreads like butter and it doesnt stink after its baked. its pretty fucking great but i dont each much of it. i am on the low carb thing

Post Reply