smash or pass

The forum for all things Kerrville TX. Also for New Jersey. And boobs!
User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 4850
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Halfway between the Equator and the North Pole

Re: smash or pass

#526

Post by megman » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:12 am

pork wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:40 pm
i was going to write smashed potatoes but i didnt want to use smash in the name
I always refer to them as smashed potatoes. 8-)

{!False} Funny because it's true

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25180
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: smash or pass

#527

Post by CaptQuint » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:13 am

“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”

User avatar
Whackov
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 4103
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:35 pm

Re: smash or pass

#528

Post by Whackov » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:41 am

Animal wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:23 pm
Whackov wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:09 pm
Liver and onions
smash, but i would first have to scrape the onions off.
Many moons ago I used to be a surveyor. There was only one restaurant in the town we were working in. One day, we decided to hit up the restaurant. Liver and onions was the featured entree. While I was never a fan of it, the was like crack. We couldn’t get enough of it.

Unfortunately, we had to blue top the gravel that was being laid for interior roads. It was during the middle of the summer, limestone base, zero shade and high humidity with the temp over 100 degrees. That was one miserable afternoon.

User avatar
pork
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2316
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:48 pm
Location: frisco

Re: smash or pass

#529

Post by pork » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:20 pm

i use liver to catch catfish. i would not eat if dicso was handing out blow jobs with it

User avatar
disco.moon
Major Daddy Issues
Posts: 2298
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm
Location: Jersey
Occupation: Professional Trespasser

Re: smash or pass

#530

Post by disco.moon » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:24 pm

pork wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:20 pm
i use liver to catch catfish. i would not eat if dicso was handing out blow jobs with it
:removes you from list:

User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 15050
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: smash or pass

#531

Post by Animal » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:34 pm

briskets used to be pretty much thrown away down here and now nobody can hardly afford them.
CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:26 pm
Swallowing cum is honest work

User avatar
pork
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2316
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:48 pm
Location: frisco

Re: smash or pass

#532

Post by pork » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:47 pm

disco.moon wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:24 pm
pork wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:20 pm
i use liver to catch catfish. i would not eat if dicso was handing out blow jobs with it
:removes you from list:
yeah..take me off the list for eating liver. however...i am first inline for the bj.

User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 5247
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am

Re: smash or pass

#533

Post by Charliesheen » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:50 pm

Animal wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:34 pm
briskets used to be pretty much thrown away down here and now nobody can hardly afford them.
Flank steak was as cheap as stew meat until Sunset magazine f
Jacked that up.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.

User avatar
pork
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2316
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:48 pm
Location: frisco

Re: smash or pass

#534

Post by pork » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:52 pm

i am also over tri-tip

no thanks

User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 15050
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: smash or pass

#535

Post by Animal » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:53 pm

Charliesheen wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:50 pm
Animal wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:34 pm
briskets used to be pretty much thrown away down here and now nobody can hardly afford them.
Flank steak was as cheap as stew meat until Sunset magazine f
Jacked that up.
yep, flank steak is another perfect example. they couldn't throw that shit away several years ago.
CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:26 pm
Swallowing cum is honest work

User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 15050
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: smash or pass

#536

Post by Animal » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:54 pm

pork wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:52 pm
i am also over tri-tip

no thanks
i have seen tri tip on cooking shows and stuff and I have never EVER one time seen it in a store. Is there another name for it?
CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:26 pm
Swallowing cum is honest work

User avatar
disco.moon
Major Daddy Issues
Posts: 2298
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm
Location: Jersey
Occupation: Professional Trespasser

Re: smash or pass

#537

Post by disco.moon » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:29 pm

pork wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:47 pm
disco.moon wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:24 pm
pork wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:20 pm
i use liver to catch catfish. i would not eat if dicso was handing out blow jobs with it
:removes you from list:
yeah..take me off the list for eating liver. however...i am first inline for the bj.
:lol: bamboozled again!

User avatar
pork
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2316
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:48 pm
Location: frisco

Re: smash or pass

#538

Post by pork » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:46 pm

Animal wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:54 pm
pork wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:52 pm
i am also over tri-tip

no thanks
i have seen tri tip on cooking shows and stuff and I have never EVER one time seen it in a store. Is there another name for it?
from what i understand its more of a California cut. its the bottom part of the sirloin it sits between the flank and the round. if you butcher a cow you could leave it on the other cuts.

User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 15050
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: smash or pass

#539

Post by Animal » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:35 pm

pork wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:46 pm
Animal wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:54 pm
pork wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:52 pm
i am also over tri-tip

no thanks
i have seen tri tip on cooking shows and stuff and I have never EVER one time seen it in a store. Is there another name for it?
from what i understand its more of a California cut. its the bottom part of the sirloin it sits between the flank and the round. if you butcher a cow you could leave it on the other cuts.
Hmm. Well, I hear its the best cut of roast there is. Down here the best cut of roast is a Chuck.
CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:26 pm
Swallowing cum is honest work

User avatar
pork
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2316
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:48 pm
Location: frisco

Re: smash or pass

#540

Post by pork » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:52 pm

its a great cut. i am just burned out from eating it so often

User avatar
pork
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2316
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:48 pm
Location: frisco

Re: smash or pass

#541

Post by pork » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:28 pm

prosciutto...not the cheap stuff.

smash

User avatar
pork
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2316
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:48 pm
Location: frisco

Re: smash or pass

#542

Post by pork » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:29 pm

mortadella

User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 15050
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: smash or pass

#543

Post by Animal » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:47 pm

pork wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:28 pm
prosciutto...not the cheap stuff.

smash
I know a guy that is gay for that stuff. His plan is to build some kind of a smokehouse (or whatever they use) and get daily feeds from Italy of weather, temp, humidity, and have his aging room computerized to exactly recreate that same environment and make prosciutto.

I'm not sure I have ever even had it.
CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:26 pm
Swallowing cum is honest work

User avatar
pork
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2316
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:48 pm
Location: frisco

Re: smash or pass

#544

Post by pork » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:49 pm

Animal wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:47 pm
pork wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:28 pm
prosciutto...not the cheap stuff.

smash
I know a guy that is gay for that stuff. His plan is to build some kind of a smokehouse (or whatever they use) and get daily feeds from Italy of weather, temp, humidity, and have his aging room computerized to exactly recreate that same environment and make prosciutto.

I'm not sure I have ever even had it.
there are certain acceptable levels of gay. this is one of them

rule34
Forum God
Posts: 289
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:08 pm

Re: smash or pass

#545

Post by rule34 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:19 pm

Animal wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:47 pm
pork wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:28 pm
prosciutto...not the cheap stuff.

smash
I know a guy that is gay for that stuff. His plan is to build some kind of a smokehouse (or whatever they use) and get daily feeds from Italy of weather, temp, humidity, and have his aging room computerized to exactly recreate that same environment and make prosciutto.

I'm not sure I have ever even had it.
So have you got the controls and sensors yet?
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." Mae West

User avatar
pork
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2316
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:48 pm
Location: frisco

Re: smash or pass

#546

Post by pork » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:26 pm

salt and pepper pistachios in the shell

User avatar
Whackov
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 4103
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:35 pm

Re: smash or pass

#547

Post by Whackov » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:28 pm

pork wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:26 pm
salt and pepper pistachios in the shell
Pass. Salted but not peppered Smash.

User avatar
pork
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2316
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:48 pm
Location: frisco

Re: smash or pass

#548

Post by pork » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:56 pm

Whackov wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:28 pm
pork wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:26 pm
salt and pepper pistachios in the shell
Pass. Salted but not peppered Smash.
they are pretty good. you should try them if you haven't

User avatar
Whackov
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 4103
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:35 pm

Re: smash or pass

#549

Post by Whackov » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:06 pm

pork wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:56 pm
Whackov wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:28 pm
pork wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:26 pm
salt and pepper pistachios in the shell
Pass. Salted but not peppered Smash.
they are pretty good. you should try them if you haven't
I have but didn’t care for them. I also think that I am allergic to certain kinds of pepper.

User avatar
pork
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2316
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:48 pm
Location: frisco

Re: smash or pass

#550

Post by pork » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:50 pm

that sucks. i am pretty much addicted to these right now. I also bought a giant bag of spicy dill pickle flavored almonds and they are super good. because i have very limited taste from covid its one of the few things i can taste currently.

Post Reply