Niche market

The forum for all things Kerrville TX. Also for New Jersey. And boobs!
User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 4854
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Halfway between the Equator and the North Pole

Re: Niche market

#26

Post by megman » Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:03 am

peterosehaircut wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:00 am
megman wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:55 am
Wut wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:42 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:47 pm
Does it have beans?
:+1:
If this takes off I want my label to have a pic of W/CTC falling into his BBQ. :D
Somebody just needs to take a pic the next time they have potatoes on the grill.
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

{!False} Funny because it's true

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 4854
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Halfway between the Equator and the North Pole

Re: Niche market

#27

Post by megman » Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:06 am

This is what I canned today.

Image

{!False} Funny because it's true

rule34
Forum God
Posts: 289
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:08 pm

Re: Niche market

#28

Post by rule34 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:08 am

Hi Mike
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." Mae West

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 4854
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Halfway between the Equator and the North Pole

Re: Niche market

#29

Post by megman » Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:10 am

rule34 wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:08 am
Hi Mike
That's been common knowledge since I was outed on UJ. 8-)

And it's Mad Mike to you. :lol:

{!False} Funny because it's true

User avatar
peterosehaircut
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 894
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:30 pm

Re: Niche market

#30

Post by peterosehaircut » Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:13 am

megman wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:06 am
This is what I canned today.

Image
Awesome!
Last thing I canned was my thick and chunky salsa last year. I did something different and used molasses instead of sugar for sweetness. Holy shit that worked great!
Image

User avatar
disco.moon
Major Daddy Issues
Posts: 2328
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm
Location: Jersey
Occupation: Professional Trespasser

Re: Niche market

#31

Post by disco.moon » Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:15 am

megman has my address now. Just so y'all know. In case I go disappeared.

User avatar
peterosehaircut
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 894
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:30 pm

Re: Niche market

#32

Post by peterosehaircut » Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:18 am

disco.moon wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:15 am
megman has my address now. Just so y'all know. In case I go disappeared.
He has mine too. I'm looking forward to meeting you!

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 4854
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Halfway between the Equator and the North Pole

Re: Niche market

#33

Post by megman » Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:19 am

peterosehaircut wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:13 am
megman wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:06 am
This is what I canned today.

Image
Awesome!
Last thing I canned was my thick and chunky salsa last year. I did something different and used molasses instead of sugar for sweetness. Holy shit that worked great!
Image
I use black strap molasses only. It really does make a world of difference.

{!False} Funny because it's true

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 4854
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Halfway between the Equator and the North Pole

Re: Niche market

#34

Post by megman » Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:19 am

disco.moon wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:15 am
megman has my address now. Just so y'all know. In case I go disappeared.
You're gonna run away with me??? :D

{!False} Funny because it's true

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Posts: 7295
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Niche market

#35

Post by Reservoir Dog » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:25 am

peterosehaircut wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:13 am
Image
I think it might be time to get some new lids, dude. :eek:
CentralTexasCrude wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am
You both fucked up. You trusted me.

spudoc
Biker Is A Waycyst!
Posts: 1020
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:31 am

Re: Niche market

#36

Post by spudoc » Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:12 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:25 am
peterosehaircut wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:13 am
Image
I think it might be time to get some new lids, dude. :eek:
Rust and corrosion are the trendy new spices.

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Posts: 7295
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Niche market

#37

Post by Reservoir Dog » Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:25 pm

spudoc wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:12 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:25 am
peterosehaircut wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:13 am
Image
I think it might be time to get some new lids, dude. :eek:
Rust and corrosion are the trendy new spices.
My wife is gonna be pissed when she finds out you stole our coffee maker.
CentralTexasCrude wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am
You both fucked up. You trusted me.

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 4854
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Halfway between the Equator and the North Pole

Re: Niche market

#38

Post by megman » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:10 am

I'm going to try to get the BBQ sauce off for DM and PRH tomorrow but as of 12:01 tonight we are going into a complete lock down so please be patient if it it doesn't happen. I still don't know to what extent this will be.

{!False} Funny because it's true

User avatar
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks
Posts: 1199
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:10 am

Re: Niche market

#39

Post by Geist » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:20 am

megman wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:10 am
but as of 12:01 tonight we are going into a complete lock down
What constitutes a "complete" lockdown?

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 4854
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Halfway between the Equator and the North Pole

Re: Niche market

#40

Post by megman » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:38 am

Geist wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:20 am
megman wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:10 am
but as of 12:01 tonight we are going into a complete lock down
What constitutes a "complete" lockdown?
Stay at home and only grocery stores and pharmacies open.

{!False} Funny because it's true

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25184
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Niche market

#41

Post by CaptQuint » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:13 am

Geist wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:20 am
megman wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:10 am
but as of 12:01 tonight we are going into a complete lock down
What constitutes a "complete" lockdown?
Due to quarantine... He'll be only be telling inside jokes
“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 4854
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Halfway between the Equator and the North Pole

Re: Niche market

#42

Post by megman » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:48 am

CaptQuint wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:13 am
Geist wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:20 am
megman wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:10 am
but as of 12:01 tonight we are going into a complete lock down
What constitutes a "complete" lockdown?
Due to quarantine... He'll be only be telling inside jokes
I see what you did there.... :D

{!False} Funny because it's true

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Posts: 7295
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Niche market

#43

Post by Reservoir Dog » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:26 am

megman wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:10 am
I'm going to try to get the BBQ sauce off for DM and PRH tomorrow but as of 12:01 tonight we are going into a complete lock down so please be patient if it it doesn't happen. I still don't know to what extent this will be.
Post office will still be running.
CentralTexasCrude wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am
You both fucked up. You trusted me.

User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 15052
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Niche market

#44

Post by Animal » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:46 pm

megman wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:19 am
peterosehaircut wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:13 am
megman wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:06 am
This is what I canned today.

Image
Awesome!
Last thing I canned was my thick and chunky salsa last year. I did something different and used molasses instead of sugar for sweetness. Holy shit that worked great!
Image
I use black strap molasses only. It really does make a world of difference.
Does any black strap molasses work? I have a bbq sauce I make that uses molasses, but i always just bought whatever was on the shelf. I never heard of "black strap molasses".
CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:26 pm
Swallowing cum is honest work

rule34
Forum God
Posts: 289
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:08 pm

Re: Niche market

#45

Post by rule34 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:22 pm

megman wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:19 am
peterosehaircut wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:13 am
megman wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:06 am
This is what I canned today.

Image
Awesome!
Last thing I canned was my thick and chunky salsa last year. I did something different and used molasses instead of sugar for sweetness. Holy shit that worked great!
Image
I use black strap molasses only. It really does make a world of difference.
Racist
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." Mae West

Post Reply