Found FSF

The forum for all things Kerrville TX. Also for New Jersey. And boobs!
Post Reply
User avatar
Stapes
Proud Union Guy. Drives a Nissan
Posts: 10293
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Found FSF

#1

Post by Stapes » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:37 pm

Wayne NJ Man Chokes Burger King Employee Over Wearing Mask: Police

After refusing to wear a mask earlier in the day, a Wayne man returned to the restaurant and began to strangle an employee, police said.









A patrol officer found a man matching Siversten's description seated in a driveway along the Newark-Pompton Turnpike. Siversten told the approaching officer "you got me," Wayne police said.

Siversten was "agitated" and "appeared to be under the influence of alcohol," police said. The officer detained him, and the victim was brought to his location and identified him as the man who had assaulted her, police said.

He became uncooperative during processing and injured himself by intentionally slamming his head into the steel bench to which he was handcuffed, police said. Siversten was brought to a hospital and, once medically cleared, was taken to Passaic County Jail pending a hearing, police said.
Last edited by Stapes on Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I blame Biker.

User avatar
disco.moon
Major Daddy Issues
Posts: 2322
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm
Location: Jersey
Occupation: Professional Trespasser

Re: Found FSF

#2

Post by disco.moon » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:41 pm

That's sort of the general vicinity of where he would be lol.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25184
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Found FSF

#3

Post by CaptQuint » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:44 pm

A "Whopper" of a tale
“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”

User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 15052
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Found FSF

#4

Post by Animal » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:45 pm

and its weird that he has a mask around his neck in the photo from a story about him nearly killing someone for asking him to wear a mask.
CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:26 pm
Swallowing cum is honest work

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Posts: 7294
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Found FSF

#5

Post by Reservoir Dog » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:46 pm

Animal wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:45 pm
and its weird that he has a mask around his neck in the photo from a story about him nearly killing someone for asking him to wear a mask.
It's a hoodie, dude.
CentralTexasCrude wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am
You both fucked up. You trusted me.

User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 15052
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Found FSF

#6

Post by Animal » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:48 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:46 pm
Animal wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:45 pm
and its weird that he has a mask around his neck in the photo from a story about him nearly killing someone for asking him to wear a mask.
It's a hoodie, dude.
looks more like a bandana tied around the back of his neck, but who knows.
CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:26 pm
Swallowing cum is honest work

User avatar
pork
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2316
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:48 pm
Location: frisco

Re: Found FSF

#7

Post by pork » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:07 pm

pretty sure if someone has a bandana around their neck you could choke them out with it pretty fast if you got your hands on it.

jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting stories.
Posts: 376
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:37 pm

Re: Found FSF

#8

Post by jsdspif » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:23 pm

That ain't shit. I just read an article about a woman stuck her gun thru the drive up window and fired shots because the order was taking too long. As if workers are going to work faster with bullets whizzing by their head.

theclap
Forum Irregular
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:45 am

Re: Found FSF

#9

Post by theclap » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:37 pm

Some jails in the east still put a black drape around you for the mugshot. Kinda like the drape a barber uses.

User avatar
HighNDry
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2154
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:25 pm
Location: Definitely NOT in Ev's asshole

Re: Found FSF

#10

Post by HighNDry » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:47 pm

Cant be him. There’s no mention of him being married to a cockroach, shit-eating wife.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25184
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Found FSF

#11

Post by CaptQuint » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:48 pm

If FSF is in jail who will pay for my healthcare? :roll:
“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”

User avatar
HighNDry
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2154
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:25 pm
Location: Definitely NOT in Ev's asshole

Re: Found FSF

#12

Post by HighNDry » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:50 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:48 pm
If FSF is in jail who will pay for my healthcare? :roll:
Don’t worry, Biker’s got you covered.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25184
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Found FSF

#13

Post by CaptQuint » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:54 pm

HighNDry wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:50 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:48 pm
If FSF is in jail who will pay for my healthcare? :roll:
Don’t worry, Biker’s got you covered.
Sam down at the butcher shop told me Flumpy and Biker are both sending me 50k checks so I can get one of them new Hummer electric trucks. It's gonna be so cash.
“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”

User avatar
HighNDry
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2154
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:25 pm
Location: Definitely NOT in Ev's asshole

Re: Found FSF

#14

Post by HighNDry » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:07 am

CaptQuint wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:54 pm
HighNDry wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:50 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:48 pm
If FSF is in jail who will pay for my healthcare? :roll:
Don’t worry, Biker’s got you covered.
Sam down at the butcher shop told me Flumpy and Biker are both sending me 50k checks so I can get one of them new Hummer electric trucks. It's gonna be so cash.
Looks like Gunzen has some competition.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25184
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Found FSF

#15

Post by CaptQuint » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:12 am

HighNDry wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:07 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:54 pm
HighNDry wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:50 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:48 pm
If FSF is in jail who will pay for my healthcare? :roll:
Don’t worry, Biker’s got you covered.
Sam down at the butcher shop told me Flumpy and Biker are both sending me 50k checks so I can get one of them new Hummer electric trucks. It's gonna be so cash.
Looks like Gunzen has some competition.
He has a dirty gas guzzling F-250, Me and my tree hugging electric truck are a huge plus in the world.
“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”

User avatar
JackCoughsALot
Forum Irregular
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:05 pm

Re: Found FSF

#16

Post by JackCoughsALot » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:02 am

Animal wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:48 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:46 pm
Animal wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:45 pm
and its weird that he has a mask around his neck in the photo from a story about him nearly killing someone for asking him to wear a mask.
It's a hoodie, dude.
looks more like a bandana tied around the back of his neck, but who knows.
it's just an old shirt, fraying around the edges.

Post Reply