So who ran W/CTC?

The forum for all things Kerrville TX. Also for New Jersey. And boobs!
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: So who ran W/CTC?

Post by Reservoir Dog » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:38 pm

CentralTexasCrude wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:34 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:00 pm
HighNDry wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:37 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:21 am
Got tired of waiting for the local job shit to improve. Signed up for a 4-6 month oil field contract out in W Texas. Blow out of Kerrville Monday at 5AM- 3 hour commute each way, back late Friday night. Sleep in the weekend catching up on some much needed rest. Rinse/ repeat next 1/2 year. Still working out the logistics. W Texas- beautiful scenery, unbelievable beauty and the crappiest internet service in the W hemisphere. "Note to self"- bring movies (non blueray) for the computer.
I’d rather fucking shoot myself than commute 3 hours each way. Holy shit.
He's running out of Daddy's money.
So, still too stupid to realize how inheritance works. Not surprised. It's a 6 hour commute per week. I must hurry here. It's seems I have a 25 minutes window of internet connection. What is this Bagdad or Venezuela?
All that money. Gone already. :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am
You both fucked up. You trusted me.

CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché

Post by CaptQuint » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:03 am

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:38 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote:
Reservoir Dog wrote:
HighNDry wrote:
CentralTexasCrude wrote:
Got tired of waiting for the local job shit to improve. Signed up for a 4-6 month oil field contract out in W Texas. Blow out of Kerrville Monday at 5AM- 3 hour commute each way, back late Friday night. Sleep in the weekend catching up on some much needed rest. Rinse/ repeat next 1/2 year. Still working out the logistics. W Texas- beautiful scenery, unbelievable beauty and the crappiest internet service in the W hemisphere. "Note to self"- bring movies (non blueray) for the computer.
So, still too stupid to realize how inheritance works. Not surprised. It's a 6 hour commute per week. I must hurry here. It's seems I have a 25 minutes window of internet connection. What is this Bagdad or Venezuela?

“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”

CentralTexasCrude
Wants a mod to change his custom title to something else.

Post by CentralTexasCrude » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:30 am

Reservoir Dog wrote:
CentralTexasCrude wrote:
Reservoir Dog wrote:
HighNDry wrote:
CentralTexasCrude wrote:
You know, after all these years, you showing such fascination with my life to the point way beyond psychotic, why don't you PM me your mailing address and I'll send you a sample of my "life force". You can bathe in it or whatever sick fantasy you desire.

CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché

Post by CaptQuint » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:33 am

CentralTexasCrude wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:30 am
Reservoir Dog wrote:
CentralTexasCrude wrote:
Reservoir Dog wrote:
HighNDry wrote:
CentralTexasCrude wrote:
You know, after all these years, you showing such fascination with my life to the point way beyond psychotic, why don't you PM me your mailing address and I'll send you a sample of my "life force". You can bathe in it or whatever sick fantasy you desire.
You know YOU'RE the one volunteering this information right?

Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS

Post by Reservoir Dog » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:39 am

CaptQuint wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:33 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote:
Reservoir Dog wrote:
CentralTexasCrude wrote:
Reservoir Dog wrote:
HighNDry wrote:

That retard CAN'T stop talking about himself, then complains that people are reading what he posts. :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote:

megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:41 am

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:39 am
CaptQuint wrote:
CentralTexasCrude wrote:
Reservoir Dog wrote:
CentralTexasCrude wrote:
Reservoir Dog wrote:

That retard CAN'T stop talking about himself, then complains that people are reading what he posts. :lol:
His sense of self-importance is off the charts.....

{!False} Funny because it's true

CentralTexasCrude
Wants a mod to change his custom title to something else.

Post by CentralTexasCrude » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:28 am

Just spent 4 days working and sleeping in a POS type motel room. Eyeballing it now, I think I've discovered how CQ and RD were conceived. It explains a lot.

CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché

Post by CaptQuint » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:29 am

CentralTexasCrude wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:28 am
Just spent 4 days working and sleeping in a POS type motel room. Eyeballing it now, I think I've discovered how CQ and RD were conceived. It explains a lot.

Your brain has been replaced by a peanut and the peanut is getting better grades.

Smok44
Best Friends with CTC

Post by Smok44 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:01 am

CentralTexasCrude wrote:
Reservoir Dog wrote:
CentralTexasCrude wrote:
Reservoir Dog wrote:
HighNDry wrote:
CentralTexasCrude wrote:
Why would he have to send you anything when you post your boring sad sack life here every day when no one asks?
Allen is an old broke wrench

peterosehaircut
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by peterosehaircut » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:26 am

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:39 am
CaptQuint wrote:
CentralTexasCrude wrote:
Reservoir Dog wrote:
CentralTexasCrude wrote:
Reservoir Dog wrote:

I only read his brain dead spasms when you fuckers quote it.

CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché

Post by CaptQuint » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:05 am

Smok44
Best Friends with CTC

Post by Smok44 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:09 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:05 am
Mr. Homeless and unemployed should trade up for this if he can borrow any money from his family that disowned him :lol:
Allen is an old broke wrench

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:12 pm

man, i don't know what you drive, but you should get a little pickup with a camper on the back. 6 months of motel rooms is going to add up. That could be over $5k just in motel rooms. at least a pickup/camper you can sell at the end of it.
CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:26 pm
Swallowing cum is honest work

HighNDry
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by HighNDry » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:23 pm

Animal wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:12 pm
man, i don't know what you drive, but you should get a little pickup with a camper on the back. 6 months of motel rooms is going to add up. That could be over $5k just in motel rooms. at least a pickup/camper you can sell at the end of it.
That old school patina may cost you extra, though.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg

Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS

Post by Reservoir Dog » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:23 pm

Animal wrote:
He makes insanely stupid life choices.
He's now back to where he started from. Only now he's paying for a motel (which he said he'd NEVER do again), he's paying rent on an apartment he'll barely be in. He probably blew through $20,000 in motels before moving to Kerrville, and now he's back working in west Texas where he quit his job in the first place.
CentralTexasCrude wrote:

Stapes
Proud Union Guy. Drives a Nissan

Post by Stapes » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:00 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:23 pm
Animal wrote:
He's now back to where he started from. Only now he's paying for a motel (which he said he'd NEVER do again), he's paying rent on an apartment he'll barely be in. He probably blew through $20,000 in motels before moving to Kerrville, and now he's back working in west Texas where he quit his job in the first place.
He will be back in Iraan before the year is out. LIving in the big city of Kerrville is too much.
I blame Biker.

CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché

Post by CaptQuint » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:03 pm

Stapes wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:00 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:23 pm
Animal wrote:
He will be back in Iraan before the year is out. LIving in the big city of Kerrville is too much.

Maybe he can shack up with the ditzy blonde and find his cat