To all you useless Homos here that can't even get a girlfriend...

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

To all you useless Homos here that can't even get a girlfriend...

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Yeah, you know who you are and you damn well know that I know who you is.
What did you say? Whatever. That's right, I don't even give a fuck, so what.

Anyway, try this & I'm providing you with just one example of around infinity that I could tell ya if I felt like it.

I can't believe I wasted a good hour of my life just clowning around with shite either & it's already almost 2AM. IDC, I'm stone sober like I have been for a good 97.3% of the time since 12/19/2020 (yeah I slipped around a half dozen times but I don't care about that either since I didn't join AA or those other stupid fuckin places for idiots that just waste your time). Big deal, I'm on my natural manic high & guess what I can stay awake for 4 days if I feel like it so this all-nighter & awake time for 48 hours will be NBD, I won't even get a headache nor nutin' & I deent do it neither don't accuse me or threaten me with your telepathic gestures it won't work because I have my tinfoil hat on so there. I just weighed myself & I'm 192 RAH RAH & I even ran the big 2 mile Lookout Mountain even though I was prolly doing 18 minute miles. It's a fuckin' start, no? WTF I'm digressing again...

OK, do this:
  • Set up some lame-ass spoof FB account with some clever fictitious name. Pick yerself out a silly AV. Put in some funny stuff about you in your BIO & what not that isn't so far to be totally nonsensical but is more humerous for people that like pranks.
  • Then, search FB for friends. Be resourceful & creative in yer search terms to get what yer lookin' for.
  • Now, you friggin' homos will prolly be searching for some gruff manly real doll type with a huge penis but I went hunting for pretty young women that are of age and not too young that they would be jailbate.
  • FOUND reasonably quickly, and No I would never reveal their identities to you fuckups since I'm reasonably sure they don't want you idiots to bother them. No images either for you people that think your so smart even though a 2 year old monkey can easily be trained to do an image search.
  • Anyway, you can actually do this pretty easily on Twitter, Instagram, FB, etc just to name a few or more. I'm starting to converse with my new found friends now & yes I'm still married & no my wife isn't so stupid to give a flying fuck since she knows I'll never meet any of these people & even if I did they would run away like I was contagious with Ebola.
  • Ah, yu know wat? I WAS gonna share some hilarious screenshots of my shenanigan's too (have to see my user name, AV & interactions) but there's a few of you sorry fucks out there that would prolly narc me out on FB or whatnot, like you did to WTC & others I seen here, so fuck you pussy losers once again for being like that & thanks to your douche-baggerness (that's a perfect attribute to you being a complete overall failure/minus) Nobody here can see the funny screenshots now so DIAF Pleeze & I hope you get raped my your dead great grandfather's spirit or somethin'. I hope every DOX MF on this planet gets beamed up onto the sun & helps throw some heat on my when I'm on the beach enjoying my nonalcoholic margarita.
Yeah so, back to my bevy of beauties, cheers mates & peace out QD & the other good people here.

AWESOME News. I just got delivered a new highspeed Arris Cable Modem/Router that I'm gonna have fun hooking up right now (in-between flirting with these young chics) since I realized I'm wasting $10 a month to rent this shit & have a virtual plethora of intelligence & knowhow to do this pretty easily. If this sorry-ass cable company throws some bugs in this process to try to take more of my money & give up & reuse their modem, I will declare a jihad on their 24*7 tech support calling endlessly & to infinity with my 4 current smartphones/landlines simultaneously until they fix my shit & then beg for mercy after I slaughter them for being such incompetent idiots & if any of them start crying IDGAF even if they are female. & I'll do ALL lf this in appropriate business like friendly manner just like my wife told me to do since then they have no excuse to hang up on me or make a complaint about me to their management or someone 'cause I started screaming over the phone & using inappropriate language & THIS time I WILL NOT call anyone the dreaded N word like I usually like to do.

Awww the N word, let's ruin anyone's life forever, take away all their money, lock them out of any future job or business opportunity, cancel them & their credit cards, torture them slowly until they die a painful death if they ever get too wasted or mistakenly say one frickin' word... I bet a lotof people that have gotten royally fucked by that are LESS racist than these baboon BLM dickheads that condone & enforce this type of ridiculous unjust total prejudiced shallow-minded garbage. THESE are the people that "say" they believe in forgiveness and second chances when THEIR people (they want to create sides not me) rape your daughter with a broom handle too, yeah right, they do it the Christian way, with compassion & forgiveness & so forth... BLAM Fuck them, I'll come up with my OWN word that signifies the N word, call them that, & there is nothing they can do about it when I feel great for calling them just that. But they can call white people Karen, which is tone of their newest imbecile words of the day. If it doesn't depict a white person than why has the dozens of times I hear this on the news show a white person & usually a middle aged or older white woman, why then? I really feel sorry for my cousin who's name is Karen & fuck those hypocritical jerkoffs for now being the lead racists in today's society, and it's ACCEPTED by you other white sorry fucks too, right Biden with your drug addict thief son Hunter? So much better than Trump, yeah I got it. Yikes, what another calamity, I feel sorry for the kids growing up with this overall de-evolution we have going on here. I'd write a War & Peace novel if I yapped on about the rest of this demise. Yikes.

Right, so for $89 I'll get my money back in 9 months & if anything my shit will be faster & I can start changing around my IP, MAC and various settings just to really throw off the people I feel like spoofing for fun.

& why can't PHP come up with a new improved editor where you actually have some decent WYSIWIG and not this embedded code BS just to put in some bullets & stuff, UGH?
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Re: To all you useless Homos here that can't even get a girlfriend...

Post by Whackov »

Geez! Here we go again. :roll:
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

You see what can happen to a person when they go vegan.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

1301 KS Hwy 264
Larned, KS 67550
620-285-2131
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one

Post by JackCoughsALot »

why would a homo want a girlfriend?

is the hate towards fsf an anti-asian thing?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

JackCoughsALot wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:29 pm is the hate towards fsf an anti-asian thing?
Anti-cockroach.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

Is this really FSF? I mean, the fucking rambling seems insane and incoherent enough, but FSF used to start 100 threads a day filled with shitty music vids. This guy's MO seems a bit different. Maybe he's decided to combine all of his shitty threads into one or two mega-shitty daily threads?
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

HighNDry wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:52 pm Is this really FSF? I mean, the fucking rambling seems insane and incoherent enough, but FSF used to start 100 threads a day filled with shitty music vids. This guy's MO seems a bit different. Maybe he's decided to combine all of his shitty threads into one or two mega-shitty daily threads?
Limited internet access.
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

I mean.....if he was on the vodka again I would not expect perfect spelling and punctuation........so this is sober FSF.......unfiltered Schizophrenia.....it's pretty eye opening.
I blame Biker.
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

For the record, I can't get a girlfriend because my wife frowns on it. If she didn't I would already have disco_babe living here.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

what does she say about your boyfriend?
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Such a faggot
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

im guessing thats about right
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

I don't have a boyfriend, god damnit!
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:19 pm I don't have a boyfriend, god damnit!
Sorry about your breakup
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Whackov wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:28 pm
hawkfan8812 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:19 pm I don't have a boyfriend, god damnit!
Sorry about your breakup
Hahhh
I blame Biker.
woohooguy
Forum God

Post by woohooguy »

"stupid ass bitch ass bitch“
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:39 pm For the record, I can't get a girlfriend because my wife frowns on it. If she didn't I would already have disco_babe living here.
:lol:
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

woohooguy wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:59 pm Image
I wish they had a dash cam on that. Both those faces have to be great.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

Necro notes?

I never thought Hawk would commit to one guy. Actually I figured he had a conga line going in his back door.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.