Alright Fukkers

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Vitamin E
Forum God

Alright Fukkers

Post by Vitamin E »

That was fun - L8R
Vitamin E
Forum God

Re: Alright Fukkers

Post by Vitamin E »

Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Post by Whackov »

Vitamin E wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:44 pm Image
The dog is cute but has poor taste in beer
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

for me growing up PBR was the Pro Bull Riders association. The number of Pabst drinkers were somewhere around zero. So, it took me forever to figure out what people were talking about when they mentioned PBR.

Our PBR was Pearl Beer. We called it Red Dot or Pearly Pop (with the foam on top).

CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Animal wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:13 am for me growing up PBR was the Pro Bull Riders association. The number of Pabst drinkers were somewhere around zero. So, it took me forever to figure out what people were talking about when they mentioned PBR.

Our PBR was Pearl Beer. We called it Red Dot or Pearly Pop (with the foam on top).

We sure drank some godawful beer back in the day. This, Schlitz, Lone Star among others. I'm trying to remember one brand I haven't seen in forever. Came in a squat green short bottle.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i have no idea how many Lone Star longnecks I have drank in my life. That was the go to beer at Texas A&M. No draft beer hardly at all back then. Just iced down longnecks. I think 50 cents each.

there was lone star, schlitz, pearl, shiner, old milwaukee, but i can't remember one in a short green bottle. it was probably a german beer from the hill country.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

you aren't talking about a Mickey's big mouth?
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:02 am We sure drank some godawful beer back in the day. This, Schlitz, Lone Star among others. I'm trying to remember one brand I haven't seen in forever. Came in a squat green short bottle.
Mickey's? Came in a short bottle with a wide mouth and a weird pull tab? Haven't seen one of those in about forty years.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Animal wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:11 am you aren't talking about a Mickey's big mouth?
Yeah, that's a bingo. For some reason I remembered it started with an "M".
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

QillerDaemon wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:20 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:02 am We sure drank some godawful beer back in the day. This, Schlitz, Lone Star among others. I'm trying to remember one brand I haven't seen in forever. Came in a squat green short bottle.
Mickey's? Came in a short bottle with a wide mouth and a weird pull tab? Haven't seen one of those in about forty years.
Same here. Trying to remember the pull tab on that thing. Probably bought it for the whole exotica of it.
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:57 am
QillerDaemon wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:20 am
Same here. Trying to remember the pull tab on that thing. Probably bought it for the whole exotica of it.
When I was a kid, my father showed me how to get time on the parking meter by using a pull tab ring instead of a quarter. Great advice to give to an 8-year-old. By the time I was old enough to drive, ring tabs didn’t even exist anymore. Thanks for the great life lesson, asshole.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I shaved my balls today. Hope this helps.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Post by jsdspif »

Whackov wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:40 pm
you're fucked. It won a blue ribbon. My buddy's dad used to have a lifesize cardboard display for Pabst. It had a super hot black babe in a bathing suit wearing rollerskates and holding a can of pabst.
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

jsdspif wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:43 am
Whackov wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:40 pm
you're fucked. It won a blue ribbon. My buddy's dad used to have a lifesize cardboard display for Pabst. It had a super hot black babe in a bathing suit wearing rollerskates and holding a can of pabst.
And Budweiser is the King of Beers. :? They both taste like piss.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:26 am I shaved my balls today. Hope this helps.
What magnification did you need to use to see them?
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
jsdspif

Post by jsdspif »

Remember little kings? They were like 8 oz bottles. I drank some of them one night with a friend of mine after skating out behind my machine shop and we were tossing the caps down on the ground. I'm thinking we each may have drank about 12 of them. Years later we added on to the building and when they were doing the excavation they turned up all those beer caps. Little kings also made the beer called big jug 64 oz. One time me and the one eyed bandit Tone the bone got 4 or 5 big jugs and ate some acid and were cruising around. I had a 4 wheel drive truck but this was the old days of stopping lock in the hubs etc. My friend Jack had switched the knobs on the 2 shift levers so I'm driving and go to hit the bong and I told Tone to shift when I press in the clutch so Tone grabbed the 4 wheel drive lever (because it had the 4 speed shift knob on it and he was on acid) and tried shifting it. As the day went on he did that 3 or 4 more times. It's a wonder the transfer case (or whatever) didn't explode. You remember tone the bone. He said colleen colleen the blow job queen sucked him for 2 hours "and her teeth never once touched my shaft".
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Vitamin E
Forum God

Post by Vitamin E »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:07 pm Image
That shit is legit.
jsdspif

Post by jsdspif »

when I first started drinking we'd get huber,buckhorn,falstaff. The huber and buckhorn seems like that stuff was the cheapest. Seems like 4.75 for a case. That was about 1978. I never remember really getting drunk off of it,and back then about six millers would get me pretty drunk.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Vitamin E wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:10 pm
That shit is legit.
My Grandparents put away over a case of this shit a day. It was my first beer, I also stole a Chesterfield cigarette from his pack.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:11 pm
That shit is legit.
My Grandparents put away over a case of this shit a day. It was my first beer, I also stole a Chesterfield cigarette from his pack.
I drank a shit load of that during high school mostly because a friend's dad would let us drink beer if we were at his cabin and not going anywhere. That's the beer he kept on hand. Needless to say we spent a lot of weekends there during the summer.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

peterosehaircut wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:41 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:11 pm
That shit is legit.
I drank a shit load of that during high school mostly because a friend's dad would let us drink beer if we were at his cabin and not going anywhere. That's the beer he kept on hand. Needless to say we spent a lot of weekends there during the summer.
I found a 12 pack of cans in a distributor in Upstate New York a few years back. It doesn't taste any better than it did back then.