Sick yesterday and today (Covid shot)

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Re: Sick yesterday and today (Covid shot)

Post by FSchmertz »

Whackov wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:05 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:30 am
disco.moon wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:08 pm
woohooguy wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:02 pm Day 2 and about to go to bed. I’ve had mild joint pain and body aches, a headache. Nothing Advil couldn’t help. It has lessened over the day.

Injection site straight up hurts if pressed on.

Round two scheduled for May 8th.
That sucks! Hopefully sleep will help. Maybe something sleep inducing, like a CTC thread?
Actually, that's probably the cause of his headache. ;)
No, the CTC pains are much lower.
But it IS where CTC's brain is located.
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

FSchmertz wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 pm
woohooguy wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:02 pm Day 2 and about to go to bed. I’ve had mild joint pain and body aches, a headache. Nothing Advil couldn’t help. It has lessened over the day.

That sucks! Hopefully sleep will help. Maybe something sleep inducing, like a CTC thread?
Assuming he has one.
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Post by Whackov »

rule34 wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:24 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 pm

Assuming he has one.
JackRabbit_Slim
Have Sister, Will Bang

Post by JackRabbit_Slim »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:36 pm
Whackov wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:28 pm
JackRabbit_Slim wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:18 pm Bunch of idiots getting experimental jabs to protect against the greatest nothing burger in history. Fucking idiots.
So says the fucking idiot with a false sense of security and a Superman complex. You sound like CTC.
That "nothing burger" has killed 3 million people. But... you know... whatever.
3 million my asshole.. lemme guess.. you’re old and scared of death. I don’t blame you for being scared. But when fear takes over, critical thinking shuts down. End result. Global pandemic. Covid? No.. Stupidity.
"you have a fine boy there..." CaptGotti
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

JackRabbit_Slim wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:06 am
JackRabbit_Slim wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:18 pm Bunch of idiots getting experimental jabs to protect against the greatest nothing burger in history. Fucking idiots.
So says the fucking idiot with a false sense of security and a Superman complex. You sound like CTC.
3 million my asshole.. lemme guess.. you’re old and scared of death. I don’t blame you for being scared. But when fear takes over, critical thinking shuts down. End result. Global pandemic. Covid? No.. Stupidity.
Let me guess... the Earth is flat, right?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Vanderglide
Forum Regular

Post by Vanderglide »

JackRabbit_Slim wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:06 am

Well aren’t you just a happy little camper. Run out of black fingernail polish?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Waiting for CVS to refill hid Suboxone
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

He really hasn't been the same since the sister wife break up
I blame Biker.
JackRabbit_Slim
Have Sister, Will Bang

Post by JackRabbit_Slim »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:44 am Waiting for CVS to refill hid Suboxone
Waiting for his brain to reboot since 2003
"you have a fine boy there..." CaptGotti
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

i have had this as a daily symptom for 5 months since i got covid except its all severe and not mild. my ring finger went from a size 11 to a 12.5. i feel like my right hip is broken and i hobble around most of the time.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

disco.moon wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:56 pm
pork wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:38 pm

i have had this as a daily symptom for 5 months since i got covid except its all severe and not mild. my ring finger went from a size 11 to a 12.5. i feel like my right hip is broken and i hobble around most of the time.
Damn, y'all are freaking me out.
its a bitch. i dont recommend getting covid.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

pork wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:38 pm

JackRabbittSlim says it's all in your head.

Seriously though I'm sorry you're going through that....... Not a good sign
I blame Biker.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

i cant begin to tell you how fucked it is. i am a super healthy (normally) 50 year old. i would say i am in pretty good shape. i am just under 6' and currently weigh in at 185. i have been an athlete my entire life and i workout pretty regularly. i am constantly in pain with swelling in my joints and i get winded a lot easier. i hit the bag usually for 1000 punch combos. normally its no big deal. i hit the bag for 1000 hits last night and i was sucking wind and today i can barley move. i had my second tommy john surgery in September so i am rehabbing from that as well. net is that covid fucked me up. i hit the bag for 5 1000 punch combo yesterday and it was brutal. normally id barely break a sweat
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

pork wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:19 pm i cant begin to tell you how fucked it is. i am a super healthy (normally) 50 year old. i would say i am in pretty good shape. i am just under 6' and currently weigh in at 185. i have been an athlete my entire life and i workout pretty regularly. i am constantly in pain with swelling in my joints and i get winded a lot easier. i hit the bag usually for 1000 punch combos. normally its no big deal. i hit the bag for 1000 hits last night and i was sucking wind and today i can barley move. i had my second tommy john surgery in September so i am rehabbing from that as well. net is that covid fucked me up. i hit the bag for 5 1000 punch combo yesterday and it was brutal. normally id barely break a sweat
but have you hit the bag?
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

pork wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:19 pm i cant begin to tell you how fucked it is. i am a super healthy (normally) 50 year old. i would say i am in pretty good shape. i am just under 6' and currently weigh in at 185. i have been an athlete my entire life and i workout pretty regularly. i am constantly in pain with swelling in my joints and i get winded a lot easier. i hit the bag usually for 1000 punch combos. normally its no big deal. i hit the bag for 1000 hits last night and i was sucking wind and today i can barley move. i had my second tommy john surgery in September so i am rehabbing from that as well. net is that covid fucked me up. i hit the bag for 5 1000 punch combo yesterday and it was brutal. normally id barely break a sweat

1000 punches? Gunzen calls that date night with the wife

Sorry Gunzen 😎
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:59 pm

1000 punches? Gunzen calls that date night with the wife

Sorry Gunzen 😎
Is that why Gunzen calls his wife "the bag"?
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

A 5 bagger? Dam, she must have been really ugly.
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

id fuck a 5 bagger. just saying...