Where will I invest my money now?

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Where will I invest my money now?

Post by rule34 »

Bernie Madoff, the financier who pleaded guilty to orchestrating a massive Ponzi scheme, died in a federal prison early Wednesday, a person familiar with the matter told The Associated Press. He was 82.
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Where will I invest my money now?

Post by Animal »

I hear the hot new crypto currency is called Dogge (sp?)? I also hear that some kind of crypto company is going public today (or this week) and they say that it might be a tipping point for that industry, so the roller coaster might be about to leave. Everyone please put your arms and legs inside the car.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:18 pm I hear the hot new crypto currency is called Dogge (sp?)? I also hear that some kind of crypto company is going public today (or this week) and they say that it might be a tipping point for that industry, so the roller coaster might be about to leave. Everyone please put your arms and legs inside the car.
Dogecoin has skyrocketed up to $0.14
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:22 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:18 pm I hear the hot new crypto currency is called Dogge (sp?)? I also hear that some kind of crypto company is going public today (or this week) and they say that it might be a tipping point for that industry, so the roller coaster might be about to leave. Everyone please put your arms and legs inside the car.
Dogecoin has skyrocketed up to $0.14
Oh. I heard it was $0.13 about an hour ago. So its only up 8% in the last few minutes.
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Post by Whackov »

There are a lot of folks that bought into Doge when it was below $0.01. They are touching themselves with this recent climb.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Whackov wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:04 pm There are a lot of folks that bought into Doge when it was below $0.01. They are touching themselves with this recent climb.
i have never bought a crypto. but mostly never even knew how the purchase was made. then i find this site called coinbase. where its all laid out. 1. Sign up. 2. link a bank account. 3. make a cyrpto purchase (it does say that you can't buy Doge, only watch it).

Its Step 2 that freaks me out a little.

I also read that Robinhood lets you buy dogecoin. Hmmm....
B-Tender

Post by B-Tender »

So far it's only been FOMO that has tempted me to buy crypto currency. I still don't understand what actually drives the valuation. I've also read stories of people who have lost their access to bitcoins by forgetting a password.
B-Tender

Post by B-Tender »

Coinbase is going public today.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

I bought $50 worth of Dodge a few months ago. Its now worth $90.
Drinks are on ME!!!
jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Post by jsdspif »

some years ago Billings was telling me he went to a family reunion and saw some of his cousins that he hadn't seen in quite a while. One of his cousins was missing an arm so he asked him what happened. He said he was driving with his arm out the window and a truck with a trailer with mowers and what not on it was coming at him and when they passed it tore his arm off. He said it happened so quick it took a few seconds for him to realize the arm was gone. He said police found a broken wooden handle from possibly a shovel along side the road so they figured that was over the edge enough to catch his arm. So,even though it feels good to hang your arm out the window on a hot day,you're probably better off to keep it inside the car.