Nugent got covid

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Nugent got covid

Post by jsdspif »

He now admits it's real. I think it's kind of funny,not that he's sick more because he has talked "it's fake'it's not real,blah blah blah" He has now admitted he has got it and he's never been sicker in his life. I know about a week ago or so he went off the deep end and said "why didn't we shut down during the first 18 covids?"
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Re: Nugent got covid

Post by pork »

he is a fucking nut bag and his music sucks. that guy is a jerk off.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

disco.moon wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:08 pm Are they sure it's not cat scratch fever?

Ba dum bum.
:lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

he's made a career out of being a nut bag. why is anyone surprised and why is it news?
jsdspif

Post by jsdspif »

I was talking to a buddy of mine the other day about him. He said he saw him in denver around 1977 and he was opening for someone (I can't remember now who the guy said) but,as you went in they gave you a "mask" type thing,it was basicly a picture of Ted's face glued onto a popsicle stick and the eyes were cut out so you could hold it to your face and be able to see. The guy ate some acid and went in and got up in front of the stage. As showtime approaches my buddy said he was getting pretty high,(he ate blue dragon blotter) and he turned around to look at the crowd and he said the place was packed and almost everyone was holding their Nugent mask up to their face,and it freaked him out.
I mentioned meeting Nugent at a meet and greet he was doing at his archery store,I said he showed up about 3 hours late and a guy at the store made me give him the videotape from my camcorder. My buddy said "I met him a couple times,he's an arrogant asshole."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Here’s a fun story about Kid Rock

2:15

A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
jsdspif

Post by jsdspif »

My Mexican racist friend used to deal cocaine and he got into snorting it what I would call pretty heavily. The lines he usually laid out for whoever was with him were probably somewhere between a 1/4 and 1/2 of a gram. He wondered why he had a hard time sleeping. He got ripped off one time when he fronted a guy an ounce and the dude smoked all of it,or pretty much all of it.
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

pork wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:18 pm he is a fucking nut bag and his music sucks. that guy is a jerk off.
^^^^ I are 100% agreeant with this fine upstanding individual.
Currently AFK.
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

jsdspif wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:59 pm He now admits it's real. I think it's kind of funny,not that he's sick more because he has talked "it's fake'it's not real,blah blah blah" He has now admitted he has got it and he's never been sicker in his life. I know about a week ago or so he went off the deep end and said "why didn't we shut down during the first 18 covids?"
Couldn't have happened to a finer person.
Currently AFK.
Vitamin E
Forum God

Post by Vitamin E »

Animal wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:57 pm he's made a career out of being a nut bag. why is anyone surprised and why is it news?
^^This!

Rich dipshits.....
Howard Stern
__(any)_ Kardashian
Ted Nugent
Rush Limbaugh
Tom Leykus
That dude from TMZ
Logan Paul

...add your own narcissists willing to say just about anything to continue receiving attention