I NEED A MOW NOW

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

I NEED A MOW NOW

Post by CHEEZY17 »

My back yard is starting to look a bit ghetto.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: I NEED A MOW NOW

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:32 pm My back yard is starting to look a bit ghetto.
Well... you are in Detroit.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Post by jsdspif »

I did a small section of mine yesterday where the pig poops. It was just about knee high in those small areas. It about killed my back. I've got an old ford that I do the majority of the yard,that is actually quite comfortable,has an aftermarket seat/shock absorber mechanism ,but my lawn mower is just a regular john deered lawnmower and my yard is bumpy. Also played hell with my asshole (hemerhoidal flareup,I must be one of the 7 out of 10 that suffer from the burning and itching,I'm def. not one of the other 3 that actually enjoy it).
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

jsdspif wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:52 pm I did a small section of mine yesterday where the pig poops. It was just about knee high in those small areas. It about killed my back. I've got an old ford that I do the majority of the yard,that is actually quite comfortable,has an aftermarket seat/shock absorber mechanism ,but my lawn mower is just a regular john deered lawnmower and my yard is bumpy. Also played hell with my asshole (hemerhoidal flareup,I must be one of the 7 out of 10 that suffer from the burning and itching,I'm def. not one of the other 3 that actually enjoy it).
Ok, you’ve reached the daily limit for asshole-related stories.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Antknot wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:21 am Image
It has not reached that level of ghetto, thankfully. Normally my lawn is fucking bad ass. Not the best in the subdivision but in the top 10 for sure.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."