Happy 420!

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Re: Happy 420!

Post by Geist »

I cleaned my bong for the occasion
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

4/20: The day when people who smoke pot every day smoke some more pot.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

disco.moon wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:06 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:54 pm 4/20: The day when people who smoke pot every day smoke some more pot.
I painted my nails a glittery green too man!
You go, girl! Blast dat stash!
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Post by jsdspif »

In 2005 when I was working fast food,around February some young guys started talking about getting 4/20 off,I finally asked a kid what it was all about. I never had heard of 4/20,and the kid said"it's just a day and all you do is smoke weed all day". I said "shit I used to do that every day of the week and take lsd every other day".
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

yay drugs.
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

disco.moon wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:18 pm Who brought their dad?
Like anyone would claim him.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
jsdspif

Post by jsdspif »

I smoked a bong one time that was made partially from pvc pipe. It had a facemask you hold over your nose and mouth and had a piece of "y"pipe in about the center and then the bowl on the end. It was maybe 2 or 3 feet long. It took another person to help you use it. In the Y portion there was what looked like a hairspray cap with elastic string tied to it and that blocked the "fresh air (?)" opening. So the smoker held it to their face and the helper lit the bowl and as you're taking your hit the helper yanks the cap out of the Y and it like power charges the chamber clear,but remember,the chamber is like 2 feet of 3" dia. pvc. I was 16 then and I got very drunk and was going to drive home and 2 older guys I knew (from the roller rink) saw me and drove me home. Along the way we were approaching a freeway overpass and I had to hang my head out the window to vomit. When I did that my dad's hat I was wearing with a deer pin on it flew off so I told them we have to go back and look for my hat. We went back but couldn't find it so I began to cry. The next day when I got up and around my dad said why did you park in such a strange spot and I look and my truck was parked kind of sideways in the center of our driveway. The real kicker is the guys drove my truck back to their car and then bought my truck back to my house. I still run into one of those guys from time to time and he has a closed head injury now because he got shot in the neck,so his memory isn't too good and his speech is pretty slow,but when I say "remember that time you and Marty took me home and I cried because my hat flew off?" He get's a big smile on his face and real slowly he'll say "I do remember that". I was waaayyyy beyond fucked up that night.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

my dad was the biggest pot head i have ever known. He smoked all day everyday. when i was 10 i stole 2 joints out of a box he had in his room. there were probably 100 of them. that fucker knew i took them and beat my ass. i am still amazed he knew they were missing.
jsdspif

Post by jsdspif »

when I was around 14 or so I bought 5 joints from a guy at the roller rink,and surprisingly,the guy's name was Guy. Anyway the next day when I went over to my buddy's house a mess of the guys were there. The youngest "Cwafawd" (Crawford) brother was there and I said lets go somewhere and burn one. Crawford said why,do you have a joint? I said I bought 5 of them last night. Crawford said "5! You're just going hog wild with this stuff!" (the youngest didn't have the speech problem pronouncing the "R" sound,that was the middle brother).
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Hitler's Birthday?
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Burn1dwn wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:09 pm Hitler's Birthday?
His 132nd birthday if he didnt die in 1971
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Bunch of commie hippie drug addicts on this site. This is the gateway to hard drugs and eternal damnation.

Respectfully,

The Bible Belt and the Not in My Backyard Movement
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

disco.moon wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:46 pm I'm going to print that and roll a joint with it maaaannnn.
You lived in TN so you know what I am talking about. Hell, it was a big thing to get it where they could sell wine in grocery stores a couple of years ago and allow liquor stores to open on Sunday. Why this cannot get on the ballot is beyond me.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Anyone that is for the prohibition of Weed but ok with Alcohol is fucked in the head. Or has never tried both.
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

disco.moon wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:54 pm
Whackov wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:50 pm
disco.moon wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:46 pm I'm going to print that and roll a joint with it maaaannnn.
You lived in TN so you know what I am talking about. Hell, it was a big thing to get it where they could sell wine in grocery stores a couple of years ago and allow liquor stores to open on Sunday. Why this cannot get on the ballot is beyond me.
It's a matter of time. Other states are going to see the money that other states bring in. I thought the medicinal went through, no?
Nope
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Burn1dwn wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:55 pm Anyone that is for the prohibition of Weed but ok with Alcohol is fucked in the head. Or has never tried both.
Agreed. I would say legalize pot and prostitution and make TN a Howie The Happy state.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

disco.moon wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:07 pm Heaven opened up just for the holiday lol. I did this hyperlapse a little bit ago. It looks like "heaven"

Looks like the sun is blowing clouds.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Whackov wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:48 pm
Burn1dwn wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:55 pm Anyone that is for the prohibition of Weed but ok with Alcohol is fucked in the head. Or has never tried both.
Agreed. I would say legalize pot and prostitution and make TN a Howie The Happy state.
Fucking stupid. Sex workers can post on Twitter and the Former President can't. It is basically a show arrest now anyways or they go after the prostitutes actually making no money on the streets.
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Burn1dwn wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:59 pm
Whackov wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:48 pm
Fucking stupid. Sex workers can post on Twitter and the Former President can't. It is basically a show arrest now anyways or they go after the prostitutes actually making no money on the streets.
They go after the prostitutes and the John’s here. Fuck being innocent until you are proven guilty. If you get caught in a sting, your picture is on the news and in the paper before you are ever booked. It has hurt the adult entertainment industry here.
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

disco.moon wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:40 pm I'm the roller where I go, I'm at one of my girl's house. Generally people hand me their trays and I whip em out.

If I hand you a tray you’ll whip them out? Someone get me a fucking tray for Christ’s sake!
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

disco.moon wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:40 pm I'm the roller where I go, I'm at one of my girl's house. Generally people hand me their trays and I whip em out.

She rolls them like a lady with her pinky finger extended. If that ain’t class, kiss my ass.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

No offense to anyone here, you all be you, but bragging about being a pot head, is like someone bragging about being a drunk. It's actually just kind of sad. If you want to do it, whatever, you be you, but don't try to be cool by saying you're a pot head. I know a lot of pot heads, which is exactly why I don't smoke weed.
Currently AFK.
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

kwebber wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:54 am No offense to anyone here, you all be you, but bragging about being a pot head, is like someone bragging about being a drunk. It's actually just kind of sad. If you want to do it, whatever, you be you, but don't try to be cool by saying you're a pot head. I know a lot of pot heads, which is exactly why I don't smoke weed.
Do you drink alcohol? Would that automatically make you a drunk?
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

kwebber wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:54 am No offense to anyone here, you all be you, but bragging about being a pot head, is like someone bragging about being a drunk. It's actually just kind of sad. If you want to do it, whatever, you be you, but don't try to be cool by saying you're a pot head. I know a lot of pot heads, which is exactly why I don't smoke weed.
I have not had any in over 30 years, possibly closer to 40 years. I did enjoy it when I smoked it though. I am not allowed to take ibuprofen and Tylenol doesn’t really do shit but kill your liver. It would be nice to partake occasionally on a legal basis. Although I drank heavily I’m my teens and very early 20’s, I drink very little.

Yes I am boring party wise.