bidet toilet seat attachment

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

bidet toilet seat attachment

Post by jsdspif »

I don't know if it's just one person or a number of people on here speak of bidets. I was looking at a non electric one that just mounts to a regular toilet and then you mount your toilet seat on top of it. The device comes with new "spacers" for either the seat or the rim of the bowl (depending on what review you read) that attach I guess with sticky tape ? In many reviews people state these spacers fall off. I was just wondering if anyone has this type of device. I don't want one that requires electricity and I don't care about heated water because I have been using cold water for cleaning up instead of wiping real well.hoping not to further irritate my sensitive rosebud.
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Re: bidet toilet seat attachment

Post by HighNDry »

Yeeeah, I'm just gonna go ahead and throw this into my "things I regret reading until the end" folder.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Post by jsdspif »

Most of my post was serious,or my attempt at serious communication. I started thinking though,rosebud,I think I fucked up on that. Isn't rosebud when whoever turns their asshole inside out? I guess the proper term would have been pucker ring??
WarmBidetWater
Forum God

Post by WarmBidetWater »

jsdspif wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:02 pm ... I don't care about heated water ...
Heresy!
DiverTexas
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by DiverTexas »

I think Nero got one recently.
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

disco.moon wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:18 pm Ffs invest in baby wipes, don't flush. You're welcome.
Or you could use this:
https://qleanse.com/

Or just continue to have a filthy, half-wiped ass. It’s your life.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
JackRabbit_Slim
Have Sister, Will Bang

Post by JackRabbit_Slim »

I’m remodeling my second floor bathroom and you bet your filthy ass I added a receptacle behind the toilet for one of these newfangled butthole pressure washing systems.
"you have a fine boy there..." CaptGotti
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

Y'all are just a bunch of sensitive assholes!
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

disco.moon wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:38 pm
HighNDry wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:36 pm
disco.moon wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:18 pm Ffs invest in baby wipes, don't flush. You're welcome.
Or you could use this:
https://qleanse.com/

Or just continue to have a filthy, half-wiped ass. It’s your life.
I clicked this link and then was given an ad on IG.
You’re welcome.
-Mitch Hedberg
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

so i just learned something new. did you know that they make little dishwashers that you can set up on the cabinet and hook into the faucet of the sink? I knew they had roll-away dishwashers that seem really difficult to have a usable purpose, but this idea seems to have some real merit. I have a place with a little kitchen and no dishwasher that is mostly only used on a few week-ends a month. Never many dishes, but everything has to be hand washed. And now I find out about this? The reviews are really good on how they work and most are around $300.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

One thing that the Europeans got right are the towel heaters outside the showers. I don’t understand why that hasn’t caught on here
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:28 pm so i just learned something new. did you know that they make little dishwashers that you can set up on the cabinet and hook into the faucet of the sink? I knew they had roll-away dishwashers that seem really difficult to have a usable purpose, but this idea seems to have some real merit. I have a place with a little kitchen and no dishwasher that is mostly only used on a few week-ends a month. Never many dishes, but everything has to be hand washed. And now I find out about this? The reviews are really good on how they work and most are around $300.
My daughter had one in college. They're not very powerful so you still have to rinse the dishes before you put them in. And you'll have a hard time fitting the pots and pans in. You almost have to run the pots and pans in a separate load. And they're kind of loud. If you get one pay attention to its decibel rating. Anything under 50 is considered quiet.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:28 pm so i just learned something new. did you know that they make little dishwashers that you can set up on the cabinet and hook into the faucet of the sink? I knew they had roll-away dishwashers that seem really difficult to have a usable purpose, but this idea seems to have some real merit. I have a place with a little kitchen and no dishwasher that is mostly only used on a few week-ends a month. Never many dishes, but everything has to be hand washed. And now I find out about this? The reviews are really good on how they work and most are around $300.
That actually sounds perfect for my fourth floor. It has a sink, refrigerator, freezer, but no dishwasher. Pain in the ass when I’m cooking on the rooftop or having drinks on the balcony, only to have to carry everything downstairs
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:06 pm
That actually sounds perfect for my fourth floor. It has a sink, refrigerator, freezer, but no dishwasher. Pain in the ass when I’m cooking on the rooftop or having drinks on the balcony, only to have to carry everything downstairs
The more I am reading about them the more I like the idea. And, honestly, it would not take much to permanently plumb them into the water line so that you don't have to screw them into a faucet. I think it would be simple to T off a water line from the sink and even put a valve before this thing connects into it so you can turn the water on and off at the valve to remove it if you want.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

When I redid our bathroom, I put a receptacle beside the toilet and installed a $600 bidet. Heated seat, warm fan air, warm water. It is life changing.

When my kids got old enough, I put in a bidet that is non-electric and works on just water pressure. $100. Not gonna lie, its pretty damn good! Yes the water is cold at times. But it more than gets the job done.

I dont have any experience with those $50ish attachments.
Degas
Forum God

Post by Degas »

JackRabbit_Slim wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:48 am I’m remodeling my second floor bathroom and you bet your filthy ass I added a receptacle behind the toilet for one of these newfangled butthole pressure washing systems.
Yeah, it was invented in the 17th century bruv, new-fangled is a stretch...
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
Biker

Post by Biker »

:lol:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

serious question. Do the girls ever reverse cowgirl on the bidet's?
B-Tender

Post by B-Tender »

I spent about $600 on a bidet seat attachment. Heated seat, and water. Multiple jets. Warm air. I like it.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
Drunk Blast
Forum Regular

Post by Drunk Blast »

megman wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:46 pm Image
You trying to get CTC to drown himself?
:drinkingdrunk: :drinkingdrunk: :drinkingdrunk: :drinkingdrunk: