Got the camper, she’s a beaut!

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

megman
Nanook of the North

Re: Got the camper, she’s a beaut!

Post by megman »

pork wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:00 pm in the early 70's my mom had a big green station wagon. i would ride around in the far back of it...there were no seat belt laws. i was born in 1970. i must have been around 4 or 5 and i was hanging out rear window with my head out out talk shit or something and my mom rolled the rear window up on my head and pinned me in the widow. she had now idea because i was screaming buy my head was stuck out side of the car so she couldn't hear me. i hated that pos car
69 AMC Ambassador station wagon had the same deal. And we did the same thing.

Remember going to the dump in the back of my dads 56 Fargo pickup truck. There was a fun ride. :D
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

megman wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:28 pm
pork wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:00 pm in the early 70's my mom had a big green station wagon. i would ride around in the far back of it...there were no seat belt laws. i was born in 1970. i must have been around 4 or 5 and i was hanging out rear window with my head out out talk shit or something and my mom rolled the rear window up on my head and pinned me in the widow. she had now idea because i was screaming buy my head was stuck out side of the car so she couldn't hear me. i hated that pos car
69 AMC Ambassador station wagon had the same deal. And we did the same thing.

Remember going to the dump in the back of my dads 56 Fargo pickup truck. There was a fun ride. :D
you haven't lived until you've ridden on top of a load of square bales on the way to the barn. it seems fun until you get up around 40 mph.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

my dad was a truck driver and he had a bunch of bikers that he worked with. i was 6 when a club member buddy of his took me on a ride on his harley. i bugged the shit out of the guy and he final said fuck it hop on. i may have shit myself. he was power sliding all of the place and rode a wheelie with me on back. thats the moment i fell in love with motorcycles.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

In car video of the gunz and the wife on vacation in the desert

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

more like this:

pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

shit like that builds character. kids today are softer than baby shit
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Listen, not a year goes by, not a year, that I don't hear about some escalator accident involving some bastard kid which could have easily been avoided had some parent - I don't care which one - but some parent conditioned him to fear and respect that escalator!
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

:rolling:
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

We had a pickup camper in the 70s. It had the main bed up over the cab with a window all the way across the front. I was a blast for us kids riding up there going through the mountains. Actually it was a blast riding up there all the time we were going down the road.
Similar to this.
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
Gunzen
Still working on that career as a Famous Author!

Post by Gunzen »

Whackov wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:42 pm
Gunzen wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:35 am Pleasantly surprised how well the truck did with only air bags and a douchebag driving it.
Low hanging fruit. Some had to say it. :D

Congrats on the purchase.
I laughed.
Gunzen

Post by Gunzen »

Smok44 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:30 am
megman wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:58 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:53 am All that money and you didn't get the Super Cab truck?
And why do you have handicap plates?
He's a writer.
Gratz on the purchase Gunzen, although this was too funny to pass up without giving kudos :lol:
All good, I laughed too.
Gunzen

Post by Gunzen »

Whackov wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:42 pm
Gunzen wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:35 am Pleasantly surprised how well the truck did with only air bags and a douchebag driving it.
Low hanging fruit. Some had to say it. :D

Congrats on the purchase.
Thanks
Gunzen

Post by Gunzen »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:52 pm The rig looks great, should be good times in your future.
Thanks man. Just want to spend some quality time with the wife.
Gunzen

Post by Gunzen »

rule34 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:38 am We had a pickup camper in the 70s. It had the main bed up over the cab with a window all the way across the front. I was a blast for us kids riding up there going through the mountains. Actually it was a blast riding up there all the time we were going down the road.
Similar to this.
That shit looks dope, yo!