Ask Me Anything

The forum for all things Kerrville TX. Also for New Jersey. And boobs!
Locked
User avatar
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!
Posts: 1103
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:29 pm

Re: Ask Me Anything

#526

Post by hawkfan8812 » Tue May 04, 2021 4:38 pm

I live near Canada.

User avatar
pork
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2472
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:48 pm
Location: frisco

Re: Ask Me Anything

#527

Post by pork » Tue May 04, 2021 5:05 pm

you drag the entire country of canada down from a nearby state.
Last edited by pork on Tue May 04, 2021 5:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!
Posts: 1103
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:29 pm

Re: Ask Me Anything

#528

Post by hawkfan8812 » Tue May 04, 2021 5:38 pm

banned, doxing

User avatar
disco.moon
Bearer of the UJR boobs!
Posts: 3181
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: Ask Me Anything

#529

Post by disco.moon » Tue May 04, 2021 7:58 pm

Can this thread be locked now? Thanks.

User avatar
disco.moon
Bearer of the UJR boobs!
Posts: 3181
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: Ask Me Anything

#530

Post by disco.moon » Tue May 04, 2021 8:22 pm

All anyone wants to know about is my vagina and Animal knows all that.

User avatar
HighNDry
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2269
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:25 pm
Location: Definitely NOT in Ev's asshole

Re: Ask Me Anything

#531

Post by HighNDry » Tue May 04, 2021 8:30 pm

disco.moon wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 8:22 pm
All anyone wants to know about is my vagina and Animal knows all that.
Hey, that's not true!*


*We want to know about your boobs too.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg

User avatar
disco.moon
Bearer of the UJR boobs!
Posts: 3181
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: Ask Me Anything

#532

Post by disco.moon » Tue May 04, 2021 8:34 pm

HighNDry wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 8:30 pm
disco.moon wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 8:22 pm
All anyone wants to know about is my vagina and Animal knows all that.
Hey, that's not true!*


*We want to know about your boobs too.
What's to know? They're real, spectacular and smell like candy.

User avatar
HighNDry
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2269
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:25 pm
Location: Definitely NOT in Ev's asshole

Re: Ask Me Anything

#533

Post by HighNDry » Tue May 04, 2021 8:43 pm

disco.moon wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 8:34 pm
HighNDry wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 8:30 pm
disco.moon wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 8:22 pm
All anyone wants to know about is my vagina and Animal knows all that.
Hey, that's not true!*


*We want to know about your boobs too.
What's to know? They're real, spectacular and smell like candy.
:D
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25901
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Ask Me Anything

#534

Post by CaptQuint » Tue May 04, 2021 9:08 pm

disco.moon wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 4:30 pm
Sorry boys, it's someone I know IRL. We go to the same music festival. He's taken as an I, but a girl can fantasize.
Image
Animal wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:12 am
I'm really gay and want to bang DT.

User avatar
disco.moon
Bearer of the UJR boobs!
Posts: 3181
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: Ask Me Anything

#535

Post by disco.moon » Tue May 04, 2021 9:15 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 9:08 pm
disco.moon wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 4:30 pm
Sorry boys, it's someone I know IRL. We go to the same music festival. He's taken as an I, but a girl can fantasize.
Image
Lmfao you would know who it is. E. L.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25901
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Ask Me Anything

#536

Post by CaptQuint » Tue May 04, 2021 9:38 pm

disco.moon wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 9:15 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 9:08 pm
disco.moon wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 4:30 pm
Sorry boys, it's someone I know IRL. We go to the same music festival. He's taken as an I, but a girl can fantasize.
Image
Lmfao you would know who it is. E. L.
Yup, I kinda figured
Animal wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:12 am
I'm really gay and want to bang DT.

User avatar
disco.moon
Bearer of the UJR boobs!
Posts: 3181
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: Ask Me Anything

#537

Post by disco.moon » Tue May 04, 2021 9:39 pm

🤫 :swords:

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25901
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Ask Me Anything

#538

Post by CaptQuint » Tue May 04, 2021 9:47 pm

disco.moon wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 9:39 pm
🤫 :swords:
What does that emoji mean, you want a sword fight in your mouth?
Animal wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:12 am
I'm really gay and want to bang DT.

User avatar
disco.moon
Bearer of the UJR boobs!
Posts: 3181
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: Ask Me Anything

#539

Post by disco.moon » Tue May 04, 2021 9:53 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 9:47 pm
disco.moon wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 9:39 pm
🤫 :swords:
What does that emoji mean, you want a sword fight in your mouth?
No iv will kill you if you blab.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25901
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Ask Me Anything

#540

Post by CaptQuint » Tue May 04, 2021 9:56 pm

disco.moon wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 9:53 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 9:47 pm
disco.moon wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 9:39 pm
🤫 :swords:
What does that emoji mean, you want a sword fight in your mouth?
No iv will kill you if you blab.
I really don't think anyone would care, nor would I tell anyone.
Animal wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:12 am
I'm really gay and want to bang DT.

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 5047
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Halfway between the Equator and the North Pole

Re: Ask Me Anything

#541

Post by megman » Tue May 04, 2021 9:56 pm

disco.moon wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 9:53 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 9:47 pm
disco.moon wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 9:39 pm
🤫 :swords:
What does that emoji mean, you want a sword fight in your mouth?
No iv will kill you if you blab.
Sounds like a need to invoke a double dog dare..... 8-)
Animal wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 4:08 am


I'm all hat and no cattle


User avatar
disco.moon
Bearer of the UJR boobs!
Posts: 3181
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: Ask Me Anything

#542

Post by disco.moon » Tue May 04, 2021 9:58 pm

i don't care

User avatar
disco.moon
Bearer of the UJR boobs!
Posts: 3181
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: Ask Me Anything

#543

Post by disco.moon » Tue May 04, 2021 10:18 pm

This is just the best bored on the net.

User avatar
QillerDaemon
Nobody, really.
Posts: 2363
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:35 pm
Location: Beautiful downtown OrloVista FL
Interests: Picking my nose and playing Skyrim
Occupation: Router/Switch Jockey.

Re: Ask Me Anything

#544

Post by QillerDaemon » Tue May 04, 2021 10:47 pm

Topic locked per private request.

QD
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.

Locked