Ask Me Anything

The forum for all things Kerrville TX. Also for New Jersey. And boobs!
Locked
User avatar
disco.moon
Bearer of the UJR boobs!
Posts: 3181
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: Ask Me Anything

#451

Post by disco.moon » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:38 pm

CHEEZY17 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:38 pm

Have you ever had Chicago or Detroit style pizza?
Chicago style is very thick and walled. Basically like two pizzas cooked in a deep pan.
Image

Detroit style is square, cooked in a deep dish pan with thicker dough and a row of sauce on top
Image
I can't imagine eating anything like that first pic lol. And CQ is right, round these parts the second pic is Sicilian. I like that every now and then, but it's just so much bread.

User avatar
disco.moon
Bearer of the UJR boobs!
Posts: 3181
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: Ask Me Anything

#452

Post by disco.moon » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:43 pm

hawkfan8812 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:00 pm
🤣 the man is a genius and I agree with every single word! Pizza should be foldable. And for real, why is the sauce cold and alone on top?! Ick, I can't imagine, all that dough. Gag.

User avatar
disco.moon
Bearer of the UJR boobs!
Posts: 3181
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: Ask Me Anything

#453

Post by disco.moon » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:44 pm

BigRedRetard wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:10 pm
disco.moon wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:49 am
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:29 am
Whats the fastest youve ever driven in a car?
Pizza:
Chicago style
Detroit style
New York style
Have you ever driven quints camaro?
Fastest driving maybe 90 something, you have to drive fast in NJ or you'll get ran over.

Pizza - I love NY/NJ Pizza. I've found PA and CT to have the worst pizza.

I've not driven CQ's Camaro. I've never even been in it.
Quint is such an incel. Be careful around him.
I'm careful around most men 🤗

User avatar
BigRedRetard
Analhamster's yappy little rat terrier
Posts: 3391
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Re: Ask Me Anything

#454

Post by BigRedRetard » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:54 pm

disco.moon wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:44 pm
BigRedRetard wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:10 pm
disco.moon wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:49 am
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:29 am
Whats the fastest youve ever driven in a car?
Pizza:
Chicago style
Detroit style
New York style
Have you ever driven quints camaro?
Fastest driving maybe 90 something, you have to drive fast in NJ or you'll get ran over.

Pizza - I love NY/NJ Pizza. I've found PA and CT to have the worst pizza.

I've not driven CQ's Camaro. I've never even been in it.
Quint is such an incel. Be careful around him.
I'm careful around most men 🤗
Do you know why women dislike him?

User avatar
disco.moon
Bearer of the UJR boobs!
Posts: 3181
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: Ask Me Anything

#455

Post by disco.moon » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:29 pm

BigRedRetard wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:54 pm

Do you know why women dislike him?
Well I have 2 friends who liked him just fine. I like him, he's a friend. Sometimes one is different online too. I like you too and he hates you, so.....

User avatar
BigRedRetard
Analhamster's yappy little rat terrier
Posts: 3391
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Re: Ask Me Anything

#456

Post by BigRedRetard » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:04 pm

disco.moon wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:29 pm
BigRedRetard wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:54 pm

Do you know why women dislike him?
Well I have 2 friends who liked him just fine. I like him, he's a friend. Sometimes one is different online too. I like you too and he hates you, so.....
:lol:

User avatar
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!
Posts: 1103
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:29 pm

Re: Ask Me Anything

#457

Post by hawkfan8812 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:22 pm

Pretty sure we all hate CQ and BRR

User avatar
disco.moon
Bearer of the UJR boobs!
Posts: 3181
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: Ask Me Anything

#458

Post by disco.moon » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:45 pm

Burn! 🔥🔥🔥

User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 15582
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Ask Me Anything

#459

Post by Animal » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:48 pm

As much as I hate to admit it, Stapes like me. A lot.

User avatar
disco.moon
Bearer of the UJR boobs!
Posts: 3181
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: Ask Me Anything

#460

Post by disco.moon » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:17 pm

Me to all you guys

:uzi:

User avatar
Stapes
Proud Union Guy. Drives a Nissan
Posts: 10567
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: Ask Me Anything

#461

Post by Stapes » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:09 pm

Animal wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:48 pm
As much as I hate to admit it, Stapes like me. A lot.
I find you mildly amusing
I blame Biker.

User avatar
disco.moon
Bearer of the UJR boobs!
Posts: 3181
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: Ask Me Anything

#462

Post by disco.moon » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:34 pm

See? Makin' friends, Makin memories.

User avatar
pork
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2472
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:48 pm
Location: frisco

Re: Ask Me Anything

#463

Post by pork » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:44 pm

disco.moon wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:17 pm
Me to all you guys

:uzi:
is that the handjob emoji?

User avatar
disco.moon
Bearer of the UJR boobs!
Posts: 3181
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: Ask Me Anything

#464

Post by disco.moon » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:46 pm

pork wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:44 pm
disco.moon wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:17 pm
Me to all you guys

:uzi:
is that the handjob emoji?
NO I'M SHOOTING ALL OF YOU LIKE RAMBO.

User avatar
pork
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2472
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:48 pm
Location: frisco

Re: Ask Me Anything

#465

Post by pork » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:52 pm

disco.moon wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:46 pm
pork wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:44 pm
disco.moon wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:17 pm
Me to all you guys

:uzi:
is that the handjob emoji?
NO I'M SHOOTING ALL OF YOU LIKE RAMBO.
you do you...im sticking with the handjob

User avatar
disco.moon
Bearer of the UJR boobs!
Posts: 3181
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: Ask Me Anything

#466

Post by disco.moon » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:02 pm

pork wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:52 pm
disco.moon wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:46 pm
pork wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:44 pm
disco.moon wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:17 pm
Me to all you guys

:uzi:
is that the handjob emoji?
NO I'M SHOOTING ALL OF YOU LIKE RAMBO.
you do you...im sticking with the handjob
I love you, you know that right?

User avatar
Whackov
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 4224
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:35 pm

Re: Ask Me Anything

#467

Post by Whackov » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:14 pm

Whose tits do you think look better than yours? An answer without pictures is not acceptable.

User avatar
pork
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2472
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:48 pm
Location: frisco

Re: Ask Me Anything

#468

Post by pork » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:29 pm

disco.moon wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:02 pm
pork wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:52 pm
disco.moon wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:46 pm
pork wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:44 pm
disco.moon wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:17 pm
Me to all you guys

:uzi:
is that the handjob emoji?
NO I'M SHOOTING ALL OF YOU LIKE RAMBO.
you do you...im sticking with the handjob
I love you, you know that right?
of course. i still think it looks like a handjob happy ending emoji

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25901
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Ask Me Anything

#469

Post by CaptQuint » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:45 pm

hawkfan8812 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:22 pm
Pretty sure we all hate CQ and BRR
Did you ever recover from that time you crashed in lakehurst, New Jersey?
Animal wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:12 am
I'm really gay and want to bang DT.

User avatar
disco.moon
Bearer of the UJR boobs!
Posts: 3181
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: Ask Me Anything

#470

Post by disco.moon » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:27 pm

Whackov wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:14 pm
Whose tits do you think look better than yours? An answer without pictures is not acceptable.
That Olga chick you posted had a great dishwasher. Ummm... several in the titty thread.

User avatar
disco.moon
Bearer of the UJR boobs!
Posts: 3181
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: Ask Me Anything

#471

Post by disco.moon » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:27 pm

pork wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:29 pm
disco.moon wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:02 pm
pork wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:52 pm
disco.moon wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:46 pm
pork wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:44 pm
disco.moon wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:17 pm
Me to all you guys

:uzi:
is that the handjob emoji?
NO I'M SHOOTING ALL OF YOU LIKE RAMBO.
you do you...im sticking with the handjob
I love you, you know that right?
of course. i still think it looks like a handjob happy ending emoji
Goddammit.

User avatar
Whackov
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 4224
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:35 pm

Re: Ask Me Anything

#472

Post by Whackov » Sun May 02, 2021 7:33 pm

disco.moon wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:49 pm
pork wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:46 pm
i knew a guy that met this hippy chick and she took him on a mushroom picking class in the forest. apparently its a thing. anyways the teacher is supposed to check the mushrooms out and they toss like 80% of what you harvest because they are bad. anyways...this dude ended up shitting and throwing up blood for 2 days before he died. fuck that noise.
🤣 I only bring home Morels and these are lil babies, so I marked em with a flag and one of us will go back. We've done pizza, risotto, and deep fried morels. They're yummy bb.
Image

User avatar
disco.moon
Bearer of the UJR boobs!
Posts: 3181
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: Ask Me Anything

#473

Post by disco.moon » Sun May 02, 2021 8:31 pm

That's hilarious!! I went looking yesterday and got kind of lost for about 30 minutes. I did find a pond that was really pretty though.

User avatar
Hyperv12
Forum God
Posts: 288
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:03 am
Location: Scotland

Re: Ask Me Anything

#474

Post by Hyperv12 » Sun May 02, 2021 9:41 pm

You win the lottery and you’ve helped all the family & friends etc that you’re going to, what is the first ‘fuck-off’ purchase you make for yourself?

User avatar
disco.moon
Bearer of the UJR boobs!
Posts: 3181
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: Ask Me Anything

#475

Post by disco.moon » Sun May 02, 2021 9:49 pm

Hyperv12 wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 9:41 pm
You win the lottery and you’ve helped all the family & friends etc that you’re going to, what is the first ‘fuck-off’ purchase you make for yourself?
Like something purely selfish?! After I helped all the hungry kitties....hmmm

Locked