Rember, chew before you swallow

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Rember, chew before you swallow

Post by rule34 »

A woman in Indonesia was swallowed whole by a python as she checked on her cornfields last week.

According to The Washington Post, citing the Jakarta Post, the woman's name was Wa Tiba, and lived on Muna Island off the coast of Sulawesi.

100 villagers from Persiapan Lawela searched the area and found a 23 foot-long snake with a very swollen belly. The villagers killed the snake, cut it open, and found Wa inside.
A woman in Indonesia was swallowed whole by a python as she checked on her cornfields last week. According to The Washington Post, citing the Jakarta Post, the woman's name was Wa Tiba and lived on Muna Island off the coast of Sulawesi. She left her home Thursday night to visit her cornfield about a half mile from her home.

Reticulated pythons are common in the area, but it was actually wild boars that Wa had been worried about initially because they'd be destroying her crops, according to the Jakarta Post's report.
When Wa didn't return, her sister went out to find her and found Wa's footprints, flashlight, slippers, and machete. On Friday, 100 villagers from Persiapan Lawela searched the area and found a 23 foot-long snake with a very swollen belly. The villagers killed the snake, cut it open, and found Wa inside intact. She probably didn't die inside the snake: A reticulated python secures its prey with a bite, then wraps its body around the victim, squeezing down until the victim cannot breathe, before consuming, according to the Associated Press.

Pythons are the longest snake in the world and usually only eat smaller mammals. However, a similar incident happened last year to a farmer from the nearby village of Salubiro on Sulawesi Island, according to The Washington Post.
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
rule34

Re: Remember, chew before you swallow

Post by rule34 »

rule34 wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:32 pm Image

A woman in Indonesia was swallowed whole by a python as she checked on her cornfields last week.

According to The Washington Post, citing the Jakarta Post, the woman's name was Wa Tiba, and lived on Muna Island off the coast of Sulawesi.

100 villagers from Persiapan Lawela searched the area and found a 23 foot-long snake with a very swollen belly. The villagers killed the snake, cut it open, and found Wa inside.
A woman in Indonesia was swallowed whole by a python as she checked on her cornfields last week. According to The Washington Post, citing the Jakarta Post, the woman's name was Wa Tiba and lived on Muna Island off the coast of Sulawesi. She left her home Thursday night to visit her cornfield about a half mile from her home.

Reticulated pythons are common in the area, but it was actually wild boars that Wa had been worried about initially because they'd be destroying her crops, according to the Jakarta Post's report.
When Wa didn't return, her sister went out to find her and found Wa's footprints, flashlight, slippers, and machete. On Friday, 100 villagers from Persiapan Lawela searched the area and found a 23 foot-long snake with a very swollen belly. The villagers killed the snake, cut it open, and found Wa inside intact. She probably didn't die inside the snake: A reticulated python secures its prey with a bite, then wraps its body around the victim, squeezing down until the victim cannot breathe, before consuming, according to the Associated Press.

Pythons are the longest snake in the world and usually only eat smaller mammals. However, a similar incident happened last year to a farmer from the nearby village of Salubiro on Sulawesi Island, according to The Washington Post.
rule34

Post by rule34 »

rule34

Re: Rember, chew before you swallow

Post by rule34 »

I don't know what went wrong
rule34

Post by rule34 »

Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

Not how I'd want to go
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
Systemofaclown
Forum Irregular

Post by Systemofaclown »

Blast wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:51 pm Not how I'd want to go
yeah I'd prefer to be eaten by a croc that gets eaten by a python that gets eaten by a shark that gets eaten by a Japanese business man.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Systemofaclown
Forum Irregular

Post by Systemofaclown »

That is fucking gruesome!
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

not a fan of Indonesian food...poor snake.
Vitamin E
Forum God

Post by Vitamin E »

Oh! Fuck snakes!
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

I'm thinking a couple pair of boots and a belt. 8-)
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

I'm thinking those rubber boots were going to be a little hard to poop out.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Vitamin E
Forum God

Post by Vitamin E »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:32 pm I'm thinking those rubber boots were going to be a little hard to poop out.

Dude, where is your sense of adventure?
JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one

Post by JackCoughsALot »

i bet the snake was hungry again after 30 minutes
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

:lol:
JackCoughsALot wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:57 am i bet the snake was hungry again after 30 minutes
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Drunk Blast
Forum Regular

Post by Drunk Blast »

That's what my ex used to have to do before my vasectomy.
:drinkingdrunk: :drinkingdrunk: :drinkingdrunk: :drinkingdrunk:
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

HowieTheHat wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:54 pm
JackCoughsALot wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:57 am i bet the snake was hungry again after 30 minutes
THAT was fucking brilliant! 😂
It was Indonesia not China.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
peterosehaircut

Post by peterosehaircut »

megman wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:57 pm
HowieTheHat wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:54 pm
THAT was fucking brilliant! 😂
It was Indonesia not China.
Still Asian food.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Is she ok?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk