Richest Men in the US

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Animal
The Great Pretender

Richest Men in the US

Post by Animal »

Bill Gates is probably stepping down. Looks like he and the wife are splitting up.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Re: Richest Men in the US

Post by pork »

looks like i am going to be on the next billionaires list. i would totally take one for the team with melinda
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

pork wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 6:59 pm looks like i am going to be on the next billionaires list. i would totally take one for the team with melinda
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

half of 135 billion...shes a 10.5 in my book
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

Looks like the mail man has red hair.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 7:01 pm
pork wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 6:59 pm looks like i am going to be on the next billionaires list. i would totally take one for the team with melinda
3, no, 2, 1, no
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

disco.moon wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 8:04 pm I bet he does that annoying 0101100101 thing when he orgasms.
:ugeek: :lol:
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

disco.moon wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 8:04 pm I bet he does that annoying 0101100101 thing when he orgasms.
Actual sound of Bill Gates orgasming:
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Didn't Bezos lose half his money in the divorce then make it all back during the pandemic.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 9:11 pm Didn't Bezos lose half his money in the divorce then make it all back during the pandemic.
He got divorced and was STILL the richest man on Earth! :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
B-Tender

Post by B-Tender »

Does everyone here know why divorces are SOOOOO expensive!!!???????

cause they're worth it
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Wow. Apparently, Bill Gates had a girlfriend the entire span of his marriage. And, I think, his wife knew about it.

Ann Winbald from the Seattle area.

After they started dating, "Bill and I went for a walk on a beach, and Bill tells me, ‘I can see my way, if I really squint, to $500 million in revenue," Winblad told the Silicon Valley Business Journal in 2013.

That amount was at least five times more than what any software company was doing at the time, the outlet noted.

"Bill was a great influence on me, and I was thinking, ‘Wow, you can actually build a company that big in the software industry? Are you kidding me?'" Winblad said.

"I remember making him take a stick or a rock and drawing the numbers out on the sand for me. How was he going to get there? He then said, ‘What troubles me is I can’t see how I am going to get past $500 million.’

"I thought, ‘You’re troubled about that?’" Winblad recalled. "I was jazzed that someone could think their way through to $500 million. There was a lot of inspiration from each other back then because there was so little collective wisdom."
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

disco.moon wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:09 pm Too bad he can't buy the poor girl furniture.
Or a better face.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Bill Gates' relationship with Jeffrey Epstein prompted Melinda Gates to seek divorce: documents

When Melinda Gates began meeting with divorce lawyers in 2019, two years before she eventually filed, it was due in part to her concern over her husband's relationship with Jeffrey Epstein.

When Melinda Gates began meeting with divorce lawyers in 2019, two years before she eventually filed, it was due in part to her concern over her husband's relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, as reported in October 2019 in The New York Times.

It was a former employee of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation who told the Wall Street Journal that Melinda had worries about Bill's relationship with Epstein, a convicted sex offender. Those revelations came to light in an article in The New York Times in 2019.

After the Times story dropped in October 2019, there were a flurry of calls between Melinda Gates and her attorneys, the Journal reports after reviewing documents. Bill Gates had met with Epstein on multiple occasions, and had spent at least one late night at his Manhattan townhouse.

Bill Gates' office said at the time that these meetings were all about philanthropy. A spokesperson for Gates, Bridgitt Arnold, said that "Bill Gates regrets every meeting with Epstein and recognizes it was an error in judgement to do so. Gates recognizes that entertaining Epstein's ideas related to philanthropy gave Epstein an undeserved platform that was at odds with Gates’s personal values and the values of his foundation."

The meetings between Gates and Epstein went on even after Melinda Gates had expressed her concerns with Epstein.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Too bad his connection to Epstein will only cost him some money and a wife...
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

anyway his wife could ask for one of the terms of the divorce be for him to promise to never pre-install any anit-virus software on any computers that are sold with windows?