Who saw Elon Musk on SNL?

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Animal
The Great Pretender

Who saw Elon Musk on SNL?

Post by Animal »

I thought he was pretty good. And I had no idea that he had Aspberger's. But I also had no idea that Dan Akyroyd had it.
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Re: Who saw Elon Musk on SNL?

Post by Whackov »

I was hoping for him to say something or do something that would cause a big Doge surge but he didn’t.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

My wife has mild ass-burgers. But after 15 years with me and working on the issues that arise, you would hardly notice. I'm not patting myself on the back. She never told anyone before and her parents are unaware. She asked me to help her by telling her when she is being a "burger".

Most prominent symptom is she has very little empathy or awareness of her surroundings.

For example when I step behind her to get to the fridge, she doesn't sense me trying to get by. And I have to grab her and push her out of the way. Subtle things like that.

My guess is a lot of people you know has a touch of it. But hides it well.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

i probably have it too
JackRabbit_Slim
Have Sister, Will Bang

Post by JackRabbit_Slim »

Whackov wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 6:04 pm I was hoping for him to say something or do something that would cause a big Doge surge but he didn’t.
From the looks of it, he sent it into the toilet. I was up $6k as of Saturday evening, $130 as of Sunday morning. Thanks Elon.
"you have a fine boy there..." CaptGotti
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

JackRabbit_Slim wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 7:43 pm
Whackov wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 6:04 pm I was hoping for him to say something or do something that would cause a big Doge surge but he didn’t.
From the looks of it, he sent it into the toilet. I was up $6k as of Saturday evening, $130 as of Sunday morning. Thanks Elon.
after talking to one of my teenage cousins (who apparently all buy these crypto's to gamble on), he said that they were all expecting him to drop some kind of plug somewhere in the show for Doge coin and he didn't. Its the fact that he didn't that flushed it down the toilet over night.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 6:38 pm My wife has mild ass-burgers. But after 15 years with me and working on the issues that arise, you would hardly notice. I'm not patting myself on the back. She never told anyone before and her parents are unaware. She asked me to help her by telling her when she is being a "burger".

Most prominent symptom is she has very little empathy or awareness of her surroundings.

For example when I step behind her to get to the fridge, she doesn't sense me trying to get by. And I have to grab her and push her out of the way. Subtle things like that.

My guess is a lot of people you know has a touch of it. But hides it well.
Does she do well bagging the groceries?
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 6:38 pm
And I have to grab her and push her out of the way. Subtle things like that.
Yeah, pretty subtle.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

Explosive diarrhea can be funny under the right circumstances.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

HighNDry wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 8:51 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 6:38 pm
And I have to grab her and push her out of the way. Subtle things like that.
Yeah, pretty subtle.
Dude. I dont throw her into the turnbuckle like a wrestler. I just put my hand on her and give her a little nudge.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

JackRabbit_Slim
Have Sister, Will Bang

Post by JackRabbit_Slim »

Animal wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 7:47 pm
JackRabbit_Slim wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 7:43 pm
after talking to one of my teenage cousins (who apparently all buy these crypto's to gamble on), he said that they were all expecting him to drop some kind of plug somewhere in the show for Doge coin and he didn't. Its the fact that he didn't that flushed it down the toilet over night.
I don’t think it had anything to do with him really. The price started down before the show even aired. But there are still billions to be made. I don’t think the show is nearly over yet. Crypto went on major sale this evening.
"you have a fine boy there..." CaptGotti