Funniest Female Ever in a Sitcom

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Re: Funniest Female Ever in a Sitcom

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

FSchmertz wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 11:55 pm I was trying to think who was the best, and I have to agree with those who mentioned Carol Burnett. But her crew on that show were great too.

P.S. Never got Lucille Ball's humor though. I don't find "idiot humor" very funny.
I think she was handicapped appearing in the late 50's/ early 60's TV landscape. The Tech was way low key compared to later to say the least. Had to be more physical.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

FSchmertz wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 11:55 pm I was trying to think who was the best, and I have to agree with those who mentioned Carol Burnett. But her crew on that show were great too.

P.S. Never got Lucille Ball's humor though. I don't find "idiot humor" very funny.
Her voice was nails on a chalkboard to me. But she ‘n Desi produced Star Trek. So she had that going for her, which was nice.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Systemofaclown
Forum Irregular

Post by Systemofaclown »

First name that popped in my head was Peg Bundy. Now that I think about it, she probably seems extra funny to me because I wanna fuck her. Pamela Anderson was really funny on Home Improvement too.