plans for the long weekend?

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Re: plans for the long weekend?

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Animal wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:33 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:31 am
Animal wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:09 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:04 am Oops. I meant College Station. It's only 91 miles between Waco and College Station. I travel almost that many miles between towns out West. Both Waco and College Station are located in "East Texas". West, Texas is located nearby an hour or so drive from Oklahoma, Louisiana and maybe Arkansas like I said earlier.
look, you stupid fuck. get a goddamn map out. if you were in West, you couldn't get to where I am sitting in an hour. and you would have to go past me to get to oklahoma. And its a hell of a lot farther from West to Louisiana or Arkansas.

its impossible to be this fucking stupid.
Are really that fucking dumbass (maybe has spent too much in pol lately) to realize my point (whether it's an hour or 2 to get to another state) is simply West, Texas is located pretty deep in East Texas. Is there some part of that statement you don't understand?
you are certified retarded.
Been spending way too much time in "pol" the last few years to call anybody retarded. Forgot how you can communicate without all the bs?
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Animal wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:37 am i'm only posting this for anyone else that might be interested. I'm sure CTC couldn't understand it.

you will notice that West, Texas is no where near Deep East Texas, its no where near "East Texas" at all. Its in what is called "Central Texas" because, you know, its near the center of Texas.
At least I got Animal away from pol for awhile and interested in geography. I think we maybe making progress.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:46 am
Animal wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:33 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:31 am
Animal wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:09 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:04 am Oops. I meant College Station. It's only 91 miles between Waco and College Station. I travel almost that many miles between towns out West. Both Waco and College Station are located in "East Texas". West, Texas is located nearby an hour or so drive from Oklahoma, Louisiana and maybe Arkansas like I said earlier.
look, you stupid fuck. get a goddamn map out. if you were in West, you couldn't get to where I am sitting in an hour. and you would have to go past me to get to oklahoma. And its a hell of a lot farther from West to Louisiana or Arkansas.

its impossible to be this fucking stupid.
Are really that fucking dumbass (maybe has spent too much in pol lately) to realize my point (whether it's an hour or 2 to get to another state) is simply West, Texas is located pretty deep in East Texas. Is there some part of that statement you don't understand?
you are certified retarded.
Been spending way too much time in "pol" the last few years to call anybody retarded. Forgot how you can communicate without all the bs?
you have simply been completely wrong about every single post you have made on this subject. There is nothing I can do about that. I tried to point out the corrections and you just kept nose diving further into stupidity. Its one thing to debate a subjective topic where opinions are involved. But the location of the city of West, TX isn't an opinion.
DiverTexas
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by DiverTexas »

Holy Fuck.
You can't fix stupid.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:50 am
Animal wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:37 am i'm only posting this for anyone else that might be interested. I'm sure CTC couldn't understand it.

you will notice that West, Texas is no where near Deep East Texas, its no where near "East Texas" at all. Its in what is called "Central Texas" because, you know, its near the center of Texas.
At least I got Animal away from pol for awhile and interested in geography. I think we maybe making progress.

This is where he realizes he failed again and the backtracking, i was just kidding/moving the board/insert excuse, begins
I blame Biker.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

DiverTexas wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:56 am Holy Fuck.
You can't fix stupid.
Turns out you can't quarentine it either. :mrgreen:
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
DiverTexas

Post by DiverTexas »

megman wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:59 am
DiverTexas wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:56 am Holy Fuck.
You can't fix stupid.
Turns out you can't quarentine it either. :mrgreen:
I hear you brother.
Best wishes on the stones.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Holy shit. Have to actually explain the geography of Texas? The Balcones Escarpment runs in a SW to NE line from Del Rio to West of San Antonio where it curves north and runs west of New Braunfels, Austin, Round Rock all the way west of Waco. Everything west of that line is Central Texas. Everything East is black prairie flat to hilly turning into pine. It's called East Texas. Hope this helps. Depends on your definition I guess. Had a running argument with my brother-in-law from Houston for years. He insisted Houston was S Texas. What?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:10 am Holy shit. Have to actually explain the geography of Texas? The Balcones Escarpment runs in a SW to NE line from Del Rio to West of San Antonio where it curves north and runs west of New Braunfels, Austin, Round Rock all the way west of Waco. Everything west of that line is Central Texas. Everything East is black prairie flat to hilly turning into pine. It's called East Texas. Hope this helps. Depends on your definition I guess. Had a running argument with my brother-in-law from Houston for years. He insisted Houston was S Texas. What?
just shut up. you have more than proven your stupidity. there is literally no one that is confused about whether Waco is in east Texas or not.
DiverTexas

Post by DiverTexas »

JFC.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Animal wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:16 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:10 am Holy shit. Have to actually explain the geography of Texas? The Balcones Escarpment runs in a SW to NE line from Del Rio to West of San Antonio where it curves north and runs west of New Braunfels, Austin, Round Rock all the way west of Waco. Everything west of that line is Central Texas. Everything East is black prairie flat to hilly turning into pine. It's called East Texas. Hope this helps. Depends on your definition I guess. Had a running argument with my brother-in-law from Houston for years. He insisted Houston was S Texas. What?
just shut up. you have more than proven your stupidity. there is literally no one that is confused about whether Waco is in east Texas or not.
No I won't idiot. I'm sorry you can't comprehend simple ideas about geographical boundaries. Maybe spend less time in mind numbing /pol/ spouting crap and get back here. It's a thought.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

looks like somebody put the bottle to his head and pulled the trigger.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:00 pm I'm the most intelligent poster this site has ever seen.
:lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
theclap
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by theclap »

My Grandfather was from a town near Wichita Falls.They called it west Texas.. Sure as hell looks like north Texas to me. Felt like southern Oklahoma..What would Animal and ctc consider that?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Stapes wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:58 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:50 am

This is where he realizes he failed again and the backtracking, i was just kidding/moving the board/insert excuse, begins
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Being from the Houston-Galveston area originally, we were always told Harris County (where most of Houston lies) and its surrounding counties were also a part of east Texas. There is some vague line half-way between Galveston and Corpus Christi along the Gulf where east Texas ends and south Texas starts. While it's fun to talk about coastal Texas apart from east or south Texas, it's really not a thing. And while the Houston area isn't as thick with pine and oaks forests as those counties west of Louisiana, ie the Piney Woods/Big Thicket areas, it's a hell of a lot more wooded than anywhere south of it.

Yet I've had arguments with people from Dallas/Fort Worth and Austin, and right here in the great state of Florida, that the Houston area is *not* in east Texas. :? But Houston definitely has nothing to do with the actual south Texas area, not a thing.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
DiverTexas

Post by DiverTexas »

Houston is neither east or south Texas.
Just a metropolis near the coast.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

DiverTexas wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:58 pm Houston is neither east or south Texas.
Just a metropolis near the coast.
Well, as I said, Houston isn't coastal, either. Maybe Galveston is, but it hardly resembles the coast more down south. It sure isn't Port Lavaca or Padre Island. But as for Houston, do people argue that Beaumont and Port Arthur aren't east Texas? Houston seems to me to the the very south end of that.

From the movie Bernie, the "five" states of Texas, actually six, or seven if you leave out the Panhandle "which a lot of people do." :lol:

If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Post by Whackov »

Texas is a fucked up state shape-wise that it is difficult to sectionalize. I would call it Eastern Texas.
DiverTexas

Post by DiverTexas »

I would consider Galveston coastal, Houston is just close, compared to DFW , Austin or San Antonio.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

DiverTexas wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:12 pm I would consider Galveston coastal, Houston is just close, compared to DFW , Austin or San Antonio.
Hey DT, I needed to ask you a question. I was outside early this morning enjoying a cup of coffee and noticed a whitetail deer doe with 2 newborns (kinda- maybe 2 weeks). Both had the markings of axis. Thought maybe they had hooked up after the axis mom died or something but the whitetail was nursing them. What's the deal with that? I didn't think whitetails and axis could breed together.
DiverTexas

Post by DiverTexas »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:08 pm
DiverTexas wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:12 pm I would consider Galveston coastal, Houston is just close, compared to DFW , Austin or San Antonio.
Hey DT, I needed to ask you a question. I was outside early this morning enjoying a cup of coffee and noticed a whitetail deer doe with 2 newborns (kinda- maybe 2 weeks). Both had the markings of axis. Thought maybe they had hooked up after the axis mom died or something but the whitetail was nursing them. What's the deal with that? I didn't think whitetails and axis could breed together.
I suspect you are just seeing the spots that all fawns have for the first month or two of their lives. Nature's way of camouflage.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

You bred with a pig so I guess anything is possible.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

DiverTexas wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:33 pm
I suspect you are just seeing the spots that all fawns have for the first month or two of their lives. Nature's way of camouflage.
Really, thanks. Don't even know why I suspected they were axis. Markings were just different. Man knows his deer/livestock.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:20 pm
DiverTexas wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:33 pm
Really, thanks. Don't even know why I suspected they were axis. Markings were just different. Man knows his deer/livestock.
Because you're retarded
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk